Smogon Puzzle Hunt [Signups Closed]

Team name :Los Entrometidos y su perro
Members:Agus273Xd,Pablo Suarez,Patata,Alex chistes pasados de moda
Discord: @WilsonEl100tíficoLokillo,@Pab10 Suarez,@Barbie,@¿Realmente Importa?
for u Level51

The event begins in just over 48 hours!
Tagging the people who have signed up as free agents or otherwise indicated they're looking for a team:
totalgomi Agus273Xd trisking skyfigueroa Liljared66 Jc2018 AriaoftheStars Ascess

If any of you would like to be placed on a team with the other free agents, please Like this post and send me a friend request / drop me a message on Discord (Level 51#0375) and I'll place you on a free agent team. Cheers!

(p.s.: sorry if you got tagged twice, i posted this from phone and hit reply too early)
Team name :Los Entrometidos y su perro
Members:Agus273Xd,Pablo Suarez,Patata,Alex chistes pasados de moda
Discord: @WilsonEl100tíficoLokillo,@Pab10 Suarez,@Barbie,@¿Realmente Importa?
for u Level51

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Sorry, I forgot to close signups.

With the technical difficulties we've been having, we've had to hardcode in team IDs with our bot. Therefore, unlike what the OP used to state, signups have closed.

Drud cb aaron judge Busta5738, I'm sorry, but I can't afford the time investment to let you guys create new teams. However, if you wish, you can PM me on Discord (Level 51#0375, as always) and I'll see if I can't hook you up with some of the emptier teams.

Sorry about this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)