NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

my uneasiness when it comes to Energy is due to these roles, they all have more than 1 shot

Nobody just releases something and becomes VT, there's something fishy there, Laurel, are you telling porkies?

if both Tbz and Cameron are scum, then I think defending him might jeopardize their entire team

but I was thinking from Tbz as town perspective and Cam/Why as scum

however I have to say this seems rather impossible after looking twice at that derp

when Thunder first claimed jkeeper, I instantly thought of mafia because it's often a mafia role, rarely if ever town has a jkeeper but it happens

I guess Tommy likes to be unusual

so i really just woke up to poo but my gf is apparently all nightering so i got some ubereats for her, so now i have to wait for the thing to deliver before i can return to sleep and therefore i will be here talking about the game

Playerlist Alive (10/17):
Energy
CaffeineBoost
Thunder~Ballz
Whydon
Apricity
U-Turn Out

XnadrojX
Clarinet
Radicate (3p1k)
Hannah/Panic Station

so i feel like this game has to have 3p because this is a really weird way of writing the mafia wincon
Dear Energy, you are aligned with mafia. You win when all threats to mafia are dead, or nothing can prevent this happening.
there was more here that i wanted to tak about but i'll just answer UTOs question

yeah dude i really just do not know. i initially jailkept caff last night because i was like "Well if i was wrong on former then i guess i just sheep everyone's reads on caff" but i don't see it. i just don't see it. if caff is scum this game then i guess there are just areas of my game that need to improve because i clearly missed something, but i don't see the reaction from tbz's JK claim from scum caff, i don't see the way that he suggests random shit and lynch orders as coming from scum, even day 1 when his entire reaction to the texas ic thing just pinged so town for me

then there's laurel who could be scum i guess? he's playing closely to his town meta, so i think it really is just a question of how much of "not reading game" is fakeable, i don't understand why he's not claiming

whydon and i have been mindmelding this entire game, but i've also been wrong. same with you.

jordan is vengeful and is therefore solveable, clarinet is tracker and is therefore going to self resolve with mafia ninja dead.

i really dont think i need to rethink my strong townreads on cameron or knights at this point

Nuxl
Rad

Hal

These three people above are immutable. I have a higher confidence read on RAD than anybody in the game. Hal and I will do this every game until he flexes on me and flips red.
----
Energy
Whydon
Panic Station

I'll sheep hal's read on whydon and texas's read on energy. They're fine on their own, I just haven't been paying enough attention to their slots in comparison.

Asek's read on cock was really fucking random. In addition to my previous meta here I don't think this is an acceptable wagon for a good bit. Texas disagrees but I kind of feel this slot is OK for now associations-wise. Asek probably had to jump on a leading wagon to not just roll over and die on d1.
---
MoodyCloud

Moody is uh, probably fine I guess? Whatever. Had a low opinion on him prior but don't think that applies well at this current point in time. Look at this slot harder if it doesn't pick up in future days.
---
Drookez - Lol. Might just be town LMAO

U-Turn Out - I don't really want to put in effort into reading this slot because I don't have any towngames to read and because I feel it's irrelevant to solve. Make what you will about asek jumping on his nuts earlygame, I don't really think he puts such attention early to his partner and I don't have enough time to see if this is viable on previous games; I think scum!asek is very flowy to thread input and would not crash on this if there wasn't prior attention on it. But I don't have a great opinion other than that on its own cuz it's kind of awkward. such is life

XnadrojX - Lack of coherency/care kind of broke town lmao but very opaque to previous games. Don't really have a strong opinion, I was bothered by his vote initially since it felt late but uh yea not much here other than that
---

Former- I liked this slot earlier but his repeated "idgaf" bullshit kind of pissed me off just like it did in invitational, and not giving a fuck about asek hurts him a lot and I don't really see what Texas sees in him. Very not great interactions with asek(I won't lynch asek and not giving a fuck about my post in comparison. Felt very fucking weak.) It's possible I'm just shit at reading him in general but something feels off here.

---
Vigvig - Pinged me with his cock vote, kind of a weak ping. No notable interactions with asek but was on the off-wagon and didn't really have any thoughts about the lead lynch in general

Clarinet - Very awkward, no notable asek interactions outside of asek shading him a bit (like martin in matrix?). Has a hardon for caffbo for some reason. Was slightly shaded by Asek but he never did anything with that

CaffeineBoost - Vote on asek was ass and felt out of nowhere and I agreed with moody earlier that it felt like bussing. Do not remember most posts past that. Has people townreading him but I don't see it, explain to me?

Thunder~Ballz - Very weird first couple days, felt like he scumread me just because other people were doing it; the quote itself was questionable. "Reads evolution" lmao that was pretty stupid. Random appearance now even though he's been available offsite. I don't think he's as busy as he says he is and apparently disappeared again.
---
Asek - I don't really need to talk about this

jordan being vengeful is very nice because right now we're at evens, so at some point that slot can be lynched "for free" if we have any doubts about the alignment, possibly even in lylo

so i guess i'm at:

dont' want to touch cameron or knights

have reasonably stronger reads on uto and whydon and caff

don't want to touch clarinet or jordan due to roles

which leaves ONLY laurel, if my block was a guilty on TBZ

maybe/????

when laurel asked about roleblcokers stopping kills, i think that was the first time in this game where i whiplashed on a slot i previously thought was town.

there's this game that some people here play (eli, tommy, myself, laurel, cameron, jordan) called EIMM. it's basically a free for all mafia. so everyone gets their own role, and everyone can talk to each other in private, and everyone's win condition is to be one of the last X people alive (say, 3). everyone has a shot, and everyone starts with something like 3 bulletproof vests

laurel plays that game a lot. he tries pretty hard to win in those games (as opposed to his performance in NOC). he knows what mechanics exist in mafia. he KNOWS how a roleblocker works

I don't think mafia even sends their tracker on their nightkill so I assume that Clarinet is town. If TBZ flips scum and there is no 3p we can just win off PoE with your roleblock and Clarinet's track. The problem is that if Energy flips town the PoE literally becomes a bunch of townies that I don't want to lynch, but one of them will have to be scum.

I feel like VigVig loverizing Drookez N1 never happens though, so if Rad and Whydon aren't a part of his death I'm not sure what to expect?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)