NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

vote Apricity
Texas is a muffin and Hal is probably town
Unvote
I’m not understanding the caffeine votes he seems very open and genuine in his posts i’d guess he flips town

Former was very obviously trolling with his daycop shit

Panic Energy or Tbz are better votes here i think
I’d lynch Panic out of the 3 3P1K he subbed in at a time where discussion was evolving past Spotify shitposting, and while with others I read through posts that made me think and consider things, with him it was a whole load of short posts comprised of fluff. He compiles all discussion about Cbo but doesn’t give any insight into what he feels about the people hopping on or anything, he just sorta puts it all in one place.
Gonna place my vote in case I don’t get the chance to check the thread tonight
Vote Panic Station
I subbed into Ww2 mafia on here which was like a year and a half ago Idr how active I was but I lived for a while I think and I was town
most of what i saw people lynching asek for was how he acted compared to other games but i dont know who asek is so ive got no reason to join that wagon why should I
obv now he just shot the ic so
unlynch
Defending someone ≠ This lynch reason is awful. The way I see it, vigvig is essentially a rand and let's see, assuming 3 scum alive rn and 14 left. So like, around 20% chance to actually lynch correctly on a rand? Seems like awful math.

Or Former could go and defend both Asek and Vig and then have to argue that he couldn't possibly know how they'd flip.
Well, I warned you. unvote, vote Panic Station do you not know how town works in these games

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Aight, Mafia goat is here. In as sub. I'll be on vacation from Dec 17th-Jan 1st so if I do get in, expect not so great activity.

Got a more important Q though, how the fuck did this game start 5 days ago and it's already on 62 pages?!?!?! nani the fuck.

I said Jordan can confirm if Caff and Thunder are lying about their NAs, but now I think you skim my posts.
Nah. You just don't think things through to my liking.

If TBZ and Caff are mafia, then they aren't lying about blocking jordan or they know jordan has nothing to block. Assuming they might have lied about that is awful because it's such an easy lie to disprove if false.

I mean, the two worlds are either

1. They both posted independently and just happened to post the exact same minute about new information not in the thread

2. They are both scum and came up with a plan that would clear TBZ if CB was lynched

Between these two worlds, #2 is way more likely to happen and the more obvious answer. So it's a safer assumption to make.
Why the ever living fuck would scum ever do the posts anywhere NEAR EACH OTHER in terms of timeline is why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)