NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

Ok lol nope
Former has been flip flopping so much now that he’s not trolling. He thinks CB is scum but then he’s probably town but then he’s scum again? FH claiming would apparently make him useless or smthn and then suddenly he’s claiming. Then out of nowhere he was baiting a NK for absolutely no reason?

vote Former

Ok lol nope
Former has been flip flopping so much now that he’s not trolling. He thinks CB is scum but then he’s probably town but then he’s scum again? FH claiming would apparently make him useless or smthn and then suddenly he’s claiming. Then out of nowhere he was baiting a NK for absolutely no reason?

vote Former
This is a very basic summary of the Former wagon and doesn't give us any insight on your own opinions. Do you have anything else to say? Why do you think people are wagoning you, and do you think any of them are scum?

This is a very basic summary of the Former wagon and doesn't give us any insight on your own opinions. Do you have anything else to say? Why do you think people are wagoning you, and do you think any of them are scum?
My opinion is that it doesn’t make sense for a town player to act that way so he’s probably scum

People wagon’d me probably as a mix of ‘this is an ok vote’ and to pressure me into doing shit
I don’t think anyone is inherently scum for wagoning me, although someone (Panic I think) was a bit too pleased to hit a rand, had a sort of ‘this is fine so sure’ attitude bout the vote

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Unofficial Votecount

Former [4]:
Apricity, Whydon, UTO, Vigvig
Mewtwohidden [2]: Drookez, xX_nadroj_Xx
Vigvig [1]: Tbz
Whydon [1]: Clarinet
Apricity [1]: Former

I can't say I really dislike any of these wagons... M2H is yet to obvtown.

all you people with your fancy roles and whatever.

im a fuckin 2 shot hammer disabler to make days reeeaaaallll long and painful for y'all.

I guess im also a vengeful but like, lolhavingreadstoavenge.

hal does scumreading tbz mean you scumread caffbo as well and by extension consider former/caffbo to be a team in any circumstance?

Or do you see this as a TBZ/Former team and TBZ is lying about the jailkeep?

actually I'll prove it now for the lolz.

By the power invested in me by the all powerful omnipotent host, I beseech you, Duskfall, to free of from the curse of the majority hammer and allow us to revel in the full time provided for us to engage in this second day.

Just as an FYI, my action no way implies that Former is scum.

I was lowkey trolling for a reaction, if you guys feel strongly about him though so be it.

The only thing my action confirms is that Panic is telling the truth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)