Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just needing clarification; TC can only be attained through voting on suspects in official tiers? It's probably yes, but I just wanted to make sure since the sentence " The 8 votes can be in any tier and generation" seems a bit vague.

Just needing clarification; TC can only be attained through voting on suspects in official tiers? It's probably yes, but I just wanted to make sure since the sentence " The 8 votes can be in any tier and generation" seems a bit vague.
The OMs aren't technically "tiered".

Hello, im trying to figure out which nature is best for my Marshadow. I can't decide between Jolly and Adamant. I want Marshadow to hit hard, but should i just focus on speed?

Hello, im trying to figure out which nature is best for my Marshadow. I can't decide between Jolly and Adamant. I want Marshadow to hit hard, but should i just focus on speed?
If you're playing Ubers, then you should have jolly to outspeed mega Salamence. Also, questions about specific battling formats should be asked on their dedicated SQSA threads instead of this one.

If you're playing Ubers, then you should have jolly to outspeed mega Salamence. Also, questions about specific battling formats should be asked on their dedicated SQSA threads instead of this one.
I was leaning that way, thanks! Oh, and sorry, i wasn't sure where to ask.

Hopefully this is a simple fix but since the new Smogon website design when I am on Smogon on my phone I am unable to strike through my posts, like the option doesn’t even show up. Going to include a photo of my screen and hopefully someone will be able to help.

Attachments

Hopefully this is a simple fix but since the new Smogon website design when I am on Smogon on my phone I am unable to strike through my posts, like the option doesn’t even show up. Going to include a photo of my screen and hopefully someone will be able to help.
Just type out [ s]striked out text[ /s] without the spaces in the brackets. It'll change it to striked out text :3

So I had this Jolly Cosmog that I evolved into a Solgaleo. The name though is Korean. Can someone tell me what the name says and if it means anything?

how do you get the text under your name? Also where can I find a collection/database of the small sprites? (the kind that you see in your pc box and under the opponent's name during a battle)

Last edited:
how do you get the text under your name? Also where can I find a collection/database of the small sprites? (the kind that you see in your pc box and under the opponent's name during a battle)
A: "CT" is an abbreviation for "custom title", the term the Smogon forum uses to identify the text underneath a member's username and avatar in their postbit. Regular members don't have the ability to edit their CT, but once becoming a badgeholder (a member that's been awarded a badge for their on-site contributions), a member can freely edit their CT. There are some cases in which non-badgeholders have a CT, such as if a member gets a username change and the CT is "formerly [their old username]".
As for the second question, the best one I know is Bulbapedia.

Fardin

Tournament Banned
ever since ps has changed servers or moved to http or somethin, it has become shit. i always get dced constantly and it gets kinda annoying overtime. is there any way to fix it?(im on the client version)

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just a suggestion for /ionext, is there a command to make all battles invite only, like persay /ionext all or something?

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I guess this would be the thread to ask this. I noticed you added a few more smilies to the Smilies options and all of them are quite nice (love the Pyukumuku one, lol) . However that made me think, Pokemon has released many stickers for the LINE social media app, some funny, and I thought maybe it would be a neat idea to add some of them to the smilies, obviously shrinking and/or cutting out parts of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 2)