Smogon Simple Questions/Suggestions

I was actually wondering how you can give a spoiler a name. Like for instance a clickable name.
Not entirely sure what you mean, but I think you're referring to the post above.

[HIDE=NAME OF SPOILER] CONTENT [/HIDE]

'Name of spoiler' refers to what you eventually see in the show/hide area. So that code I just typed would result into:

CONTENT

I hope that clarifies it.

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
I was actually wondering how you can give a spoiler a name. Like for instance a clickable name.
Just see my above post--if you change the part that says "Name of Spoiler" it gives it a name. It would look like this
Content of spoiler

edit: ._________. lmfao these ninja's

Thanks yall. Would help if I had a page with a Smogons possible BB forum codes or something? Like a long list with codes and explanations, does that exist?

How do you soft reset an event pokémon? Someone gave me a Dragonite, and I was thinking of maybe soft resetting it, but, at the same time, I don't want to lose it, of course. I guess I have to reset the game, without saving, after seeing the delivery girl in the pokémon center and receiving the pokémon, right?

EDIT: Solved. Thanks a lot, Erai14 !

Last edited:
How do you soft reset an event pokémon? Someone gave me a Dragonite, and I was thinking of maybe soft resetting it, but, at the same time, I don't want to lose it, of course. I guess I have to reset the game, without saving, after seeing the delivery girl in the pokémon center and receiving the pokémon, right?
You wont lose it, i soft reseted 50 times to get a Timid Serperior, so im sure you wont lose the Dragonite.

You should just save the game front to the delivery girl.

Slightly related to my last question: is there any use in soft resetting the event Dragonite? Because according to serebii, Extreme Speed is the only move that is event-only for this Dragonite, and it can be learnt throught breeding, so if I catch a HA Dragonair in the Friend Safari in XY and breed with the Dragonite for the move and then with my Ditto for IVs, I would get a pokémon with exactly the same good characteristics, right? Also, can the event ball be passed down?

EDIT: Solved. Thank you, Chesty ! Also, thanks for the offer of the Dratinis, but I can breed with this Dragonite, anyway. I won't soft-reset, then, and I'll breed instead, which will be way easier.

Last edited:
Slightly related to my last question: is there any use in soft resetting the event Dragonite? Because according to serebii, Extreme Speed is the only move that is event-only for this Dragonite, and it can be learnt throught breeding, so if I catch a HA Dragonair in the Friend Safari in XY and breed with the Dragonite for the move and then with my Ditto for IVs, I would get a pokémon with exactly the same good characteristics, right? Also, can the event ball be passed down?
Event ball can't be passed down. In previous generations you were able to get dratinis with e speed you can use for egg moves. I have some dream ball dratinis with e speed I can give you. Personally I think resetting that dragonite is a waste of time especially because it has no perfect ivs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)