Smogon Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Found some time and willigness to finish and port something.
- 16R-N74-GNF: vertical autoscroll with cranes
- C3T-1LG-FSF: tight underwater corridor and probably my hardest level evet (almost-direct port of this)
- TL3-L7Q-4PG: stuff with the big shoe (edited port of this)

Hey all. Here are a few levels I'm proud of.

Meowser get your Ship Together: 984-393-7QF Just uploaded it and its a blast.
2001: Shmup Odyssey: 9DQ-WKW-1QG Love me a good shmup and I hope you do too.
What the Shell?: KJL-RD7-2VF Puzzle level with a little shell train action.
Dungeon Renovations: YJR-954-NCG It has some Zelda 2 qualities, with some unique boss action.

I've got 41 levels with variety. If your opened to it. Anyways I hope you enjoy and I'm looking forward to checking out your levels. Have a good one.

Hello everyone. Got two levels I wanted to share.
Zelda: A Link Between Dimensions: 18Q-1VV-FLF
Island of Misfit Boss Fights: !QC-JNP-S8G
Chronohunt out.

Is anybody out there. Well just in case. Here are some new levels.
The End is Nigh: 0MJ-WGY-6FF
Whack-a-Mole Arcade: 0MS-T10-J0G
Ice Climber: LQ3-QJ3-YJG

If you like boss fights I think you will enjoy my level. It is a bit hard but 8 players already cleared it!!!

3B9-05B-XPF

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
3K8-1GD-0RG - Bowser’s Bob-Omb Factory

Any and all feedback is appreciated :)

Last edited:
What's this? A Mario Maker thread? Why don't mind if I do.

My levels mainly showcase difficult boss fights because that's the thing I enjoy, and I enjoy playing them. The vast majority of my levels house difficult bosses. Here are most of the levels I've uploaded.

JCR-85P-5HG (organic boss) A boss fight against one organic boi.

WQF-L5L-LNG (spoopy boss) It's a fight against a spooky boi. I'd say this is one of the harder ones, so enter with caution.

J2X-60M-39G (bossly manor) You fight 4 mini-bosses in a manor, then you go on to fight a big boss.

K1S-3ML-VNF (basic boss) It's a basic level with a basic boss at the end. You've got nothing to worry about /s.

D6H-NR5-9KG (toxic boss) This boss will probably start trash talking you if you die too many times.

WJN-D2P-S8G (Wiggler's temple) A desert temple full of wigglers.

RXH-V0M-J5G (Mount Majesty 1)
YKV-W2P-W0G (Mount Majesty 2)
P3Y-4DR-CYF (Mount Majesty 3) This is a three part series I made based on a mountain that's soon to erupt, and it's your job to stop it.

DGW-DKH-00G (Poisonous Peaks) There's poison everywhere

9TF-0V3-QLF (Difficult Boss) The first of the difficult bosses that I made and probably a good starting point to get into the rest.

713-34H-G7G (Morton) A Morton boss fight

H1G-K0F-7JF (Ludwig) and a Ludwig boss fight (one of the more fun fights IMO) Edit: I just re-uploaded this one not too long ago, and I buffed its difficulty in the process (details of the buff are in the comments)

5LG-G3F-NXG (Mechanical Boss) A boss fight with a good amount of TECHnique to it (not sorry)

Y0K-YNN-5NF (King Skele) This was made as a final boss for my super world, meant to be unfair and insanely difficult.

Last edited:
Hi, never noticed this thread until today. I would like to share with you my first speedrun, 20 seconds, and i think it's the best level i made on this game. It's a little hard, and probably you have to die many times before completing it.

ID: DFT-HK7-R8G - Eden Paradise (20 sec)

Lmk if you like my level, and feel free to give me some advice :)

View attachment 183178
Thanks for the image Stellar !​

Yep, it's that time again! The game is already out in several countries, so I think its about time we start sharing levels among ourselves to play!

So since Smogon isn't some mega behemoth of a video game community, I'm gonna try to do something cool here: if you share your maker ID, I'll put it in this OP!

And really that's it, just post your levels and feedback here. Have fun!

Smogon Maker IDs

Input these codes in, and you get a selection of every single level this Smogoner has made!

Broken Phobias : LK6-8JQ-7PF

ChrystalFalchion : DTS-DYH-41G

DragonWhale : XSC-QGH-0PF

Estarossa : X37-H9B-XNG

GMars : 541-1MQ-43G

internet : S6K-WYC-KHG

Kie : NLL-QS7-0BG

Lady Bug : 94X-MRM-X7G

-Latios- : 4LN-H32-J0H

Magcargo : NN7-DN8-V0G

MAMP : XDK-8JY-4DG

Martin : 1Q1-SFS-1JG

Menshay : DFL-V07-BVG

NOVED : 248-4WD-KYF

RODAN : NLB-DPW-XPG

Siggu : L3P-HNY-BWF

SpiritGuy : 5S9-VLC-8VG

Stellar : 00J-W0D-LHG

Stealthbomber16 : 458-DTS-J3G

Sr. Villarreal : 1NG-CH0-WQF

teal6 : 8N0-W2Q-D6G

The Mawile Ace : GCD-BTP-RKF

Theorymon : 23T-F50-5WG

xfix : 7RN-677-NSF
View attachment 183178
Thanks for the image Stellar !​

Yep, it's that time again! The game is already out in several countries, so I think its about time we start sharing levels among ourselves to play!

So since Smogon isn't some mega behemoth of a video game community, I'm gonna try to do something cool here: if you share your maker ID, I'll put it in this OP!

And really that's it, just post your levels and feedback here. Have fun!

Smogon Maker IDs

Input these codes in, and you get a selection of every single level this Smogoner has made!

Broken Phobias : LK6-8JQ-7PF

ChrystalFalchion : DTS-DYH-41G

DragonWhale : XSC-QGH-0PF

Estarossa : X37-H9B-XNG

GMars : 541-1MQ-43G

internet : S6K-WYC-KHG

Kie : NLL-QS7-0BG

Lady Bug : 94X-MRM-X7G

-Latios- : 4LN-H32-J0H

Magcargo : NN7-DN8-V0G

MAMP : XDK-8JY-4DG

Martin : 1Q1-SFS-1JG

Menshay : DFL-V07-BVG

NOVED : 248-4WD-KYF

RODAN : NLB-DPW-XPG

Siggu : L3P-HNY-BWF

SpiritGuy : 5S9-VLC-8VG

Stellar : 00J-W0D-LHG

Stealthbomber16 : 458-DTS-J3G

Sr. Villarreal : 1NG-CH0-WQF

teal6 : 8N0-W2Q-D6G

The Mawile Ace : GCD-BTP-RKF

Theorymon : 23T-F50-5WG

xfix : 7RN-677-NSF
Here is my Egyptian expert puzzle level. Just the first version with many more planned. Would love some feedback. K81-3F8-Y1G

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)