Smogon Superstars IV - Prelim Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
moet apparently can only play friday and saturday, and i'm gone both those days and only those days lol...i've also been around all weekend and i'll be here all this week minus the aforementioned days so idk why we can't find a date to play on when i'm not absent.

17:09 Lavos fight me you looser
17:10 Moet|Phone as the name might suggest I'm on my phone
17:10 Lavos doubt it
17:10 Lavos nice bluff tho
17:10 Lavos when can you play
17:10 Moet|Phone I'll let you know when I get on a computer
17:10 Lavos :|
17:10 Moet|Phone Maybe friday/Saturday
17:11 Lavos i am gone both those days for state debate

i also can't seem to find jabba online because he's always on late and i almost never am. oh well i guess we'll try to get it done

edit: yea so jabba's on vacation? guess we'll play sunday

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey all my opps i won't be around until Saturday but I'll be around all weekend. So undi if it's cool with you I'll play all my matches from this round (and bkc) then

Lunar.

is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
I have been very busy so its been hard for me to play pokemon recently, if I can't get some of my matches done before the deadline they deserve activity over me, hoping it doesn't come to that though.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Won vs Stone and ShakeItUp, ggs.

Won vs
Stone, ShakeItUp, Delta

Lost vs
Darkloic, Davidness

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won against DracoMalefoy in a really close one, with a lot of haxx and more on my side, sorry about that. GG

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
yeah got unlucky at the start and was put in a tough position, but whatever, winning this battle was of no use for me anyway, gg

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Had a 100% win and i clicked my 6th mon instead of my 3rd mon on accident lol and it lost me the game. Darkloic being the stand up guy he is takes the win although he knows it was an honest misclick lol. Good Game bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)