Smogon Tour 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Looking at the current Playoffs standings, all I need is to secure a 3-14 seed and I will easily advance to the second round when the Playoffs start. Other than McMeghan and Bloo, I should not lose to anyone in the chase minus a really bad team match up or hax. Good luck, all.

Tele

a quality human being
Short treatise:
Last night, despite having a good game against Drugs that I probably would have won (no offense meant, just saying), I left midway. I guess I should tell you why: My parents had just gotten back from a dinner party, it was midnight, and school was to start the next day. You can probably guess how bad it would be if they got me (I was 2 seconds away from being caught and I dozed off right after). This is also the reason I miss a lot of Tours, my dad stays up late. Sorry if this sounds irrelevant or self-pitying, I just wanted to clarify things for everyone.
dont worry not everybody can be a true legend

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Btw Masterclass, most of your points come from BW OU. We all know how skillful that tier is and how a team match up has absolutely nothing to do with who wins. You're dumb as shit, but I have to admit you have a talent when it comes to team building, which is why you do so well at BW. DPP actually requires some intelligence to succeed, which is why you're terrible at it.

So yeah, after 6 weeks of not playing (or just playing awful first two weeks), my playoff dreams are all but crushed. However, my original goal of winning a single Tour is still possible, and I believe. Not asking for pity wins (though I'm not against taking pastebins, a few extra teams doesn't hurt), just saying I'm in this to do well, you'll see more of me OST 11 and ST 19 (SPL and WCoP maybe as well). Here goes.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
The standings are way too close for comfort. I'm gonna have to find time during my gay beach trip to play those DPP games next week somehow. Pokemon > real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)