Playoffs Smogon Tour 30 Playoffs - Finals [won by Empo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LpZ

capy
is a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
:warning:

ATENÇÃO: Nem JESUS CRISTO (em hebraico: ישוע/ יֵשׁוּעַ; transl.: Yeshua; em grego: Ἰησοῦς; transl.: Iesous), conhecido popularmente como Jesus de Nazaré, tira a vitória do Kenix sobre o John W
REPETINDO: NEM DEUS TIRA A VITÓRIA DO KENIX CONTRA O JW

2. SoulWind (ORAS) vs. 10. (SS, SM) Typhlosion48 I was surprised when Typhlosion won against the Jis, but I think that signals good things to come. There are obviously consistency issues when it comes to their play, but appearance in two consecutive Smogon Tours with improvement signals to me that these issues are not as bad as some say. Perhaps this is a hopeful predict, but I think that the Spaniard will go down in the second.
(3. Giannis Antetokommo-o vs. 17. ima) vs. 11. BKC - BKC is winning this tour. Ojama vs BKC was a finals match, not a r1 match. I don't see anyone in the field who can stand up to BKC. Individual players might be competitive in a tier, but I don't see anyone who can take 2 off the goat.
4. beatiful (SS) vs. 5. (SM, ORAS) Empo - Empo has been looking really strong recently and his win over xray cemented him as a person to beat this tour. Bea has been strong recently as well, but Empo could be the best SM player on the site right now and is no slouch at the other tiers, so this will be an uphill battle.
8. (SM) John W vs. 16. (SS, ORAS) Kenix - John's round one win was dumb, said gg way too early and should absolutely have lost. Kenix on the other hand dominated Bro Kappa. Based on the quality of the round one games, I think Kenix will take this one.

rinnegan418

Banned deucer.
8. John w vs 16. Kenix: This man said gg just to almost get smacked getting bailed out by the fact that star couldnt bring forth a fourth manaphy while Kenix played well in his series making quick work of a good opp in BK. Finch's worst nightmare is coming to fruition as new toxic players are being born with trickings latest trophy.

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
8. John W vs. 16. Kenix - Shockingly...being a top player doesn’t entitle you to be an asshole to everyone around you, even if you’re “joking”. What we say matters. John W winning is a dark timeline for me because he’s just going to set an example that this type of demoralizing behavior is acceptable. It’s not. Of course, John W is a good player. He uses boring strategies and makes plays most people don’t even think of to make the chat go LOL for a solid 20-30 minutes every week. There’s a certain level of undeniable skill there, but I can’t say I support the guy anymore. On the flip side, Kenix takes his craft really seriously from building to playing and would be a splendid winner. He has had a rocky run, with a devastating round 1 oras collapse and choke to BK — man seemed cursed, but when he has not been held back by his brain, he has manned up and won his games impressively. It’s obviously a close series and it’s even more obvious at this point that I’m quite bias, but it’s just a prediction and it’s my prediction and I really hope Kenix wins.

2. SoulWind (ORAS,SS) vs. 10. Typhlosion48 (SM) Soulwind is definivetely not gonna lose this tour, he has been in this spot too many times to the point that I feel that he is so used to this, I think this is Typhlosions second time and it is very impressive from him too but I feel that Soulwind has more experience than him battling at this stage of tournaments and altough there is a new tier and I am pretty sure Typh won't make things easy for Soulwind, Soulwind is just too much.
(3. Giannis Antetokommo-o vs. 17. ima) vs. 11. BKC (ORAS,SM) - BKC plays very well, that being said, I think wheter if he faces Giannis or ima he has this, I personally think he will face Giannis beacuse he's been doing especially well throughout this season.
4. beatiful (SS, SM) vs. 5. Empo (ORAS) (vamos bea mi pana se viene el rosita dalo todo <3) bea has been doing super well and has had an impressive year especially in OLT getting into semifinals, clearly one of the favourites to win the entire tour to me.
8. John W (ORAS, SS) vs. 16. Kenix (SM) Kenix played crazy in the previous round but John W is definivetely crazier and he's been in this spot more times and I feel like this is an advantage for him beacuse he is also more consistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)