Smogon Tournament #5 Predictions Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Smogon Tournament #5 Predictions Tournament

(This is not a traditional battling tournament, therefore there is no need to have a link in this instance on joining this tournament)

(READ EVERY SINGLE BIT IF YOU PLAN ON JOINING)

During the last Smogon Tournament, we held a small prediction tournament for fun that gave out a small prize for its winner. However, it was rather unorganized. Not this time people!

How To Join

When the registrations for ST5 begin, this thread will be open for five days to anyone and everyone to join. Post in this thread that you wish to join, and you're in. There is no player cap. Just be sure you join within those five days, or else you cannot enter!

Rules
  • When an ST5 round begins, players will be delayed for three days before they can start their match. This is the period for which you send in your predictions.
  • You will send your predictions in to a flunky found in the list below.
  • For each correct prediction, you will receive a point.
    • The points received for each correct prediction each round will change.
  • You do not lose any points for incorrect predictions.
  • If you fail to send in your list, you will be ineligible to receive points for that round.
    • Example: If you send your predictions on time for R1, you will get points for each correct prediction. However, if you don't send in your predictions on time for R2, then you won't receive points for R2. If you send your predictions on time for R3, you will get points for each correct predictions, and so forth.
  • During R1, and only on R1, any substitution for any sort of match will result as a correct prediction. In following rounds, if you picked a player who did not complete their match and was DQed, your prediction will be marked as incorrect.
Sending Predictions List and Flunkies

Each participant will be assigned a flunky to send their prediction list to. When you learn who to send it to, create a .txt file with your predictions labeled as so: Nickname - Round # Predictions. You will then upload the file to a file sharing service, or your own web space to download. Good services would be Sendspace, Megaupload, Mediafire, Rapidshare, or zshare. Once you have uploaded your file, copy the share link and PM your assigned flunky with it so that they can download the file. If they are unable to acquire the file, your flunky will notify you. Here are your flunkies!
  • The Sexy Caelum
  • The Acronym SoT
  • the lowercase darkie
  • The Crappy RB-Golbat
  • The Fleeceless Calciphoce
  • The Something MS
  • The Not Retarded but Canadian (There's a Difference) Jackal
  • The 4 for A because matty was already registered on IRC matty
The prize: A one time custom title change for your account. For example: "You're the Queen Boobless that comes from Boobless Kingdom to spread Booblessness!" Be careful, for what you choose cannot be changed!

Questions and Answers
  • Q: If I'm a part of Smogon Tournament #5, can I also join in the Predictions Tournament?
    • A: Yes.
  • Q: If I'm a flunky, can I join the Predictions Tournament?
    • A: Yes, but your predictions will go to Sonuis to avoid any sort of controversy.
  • Q: If I'm ineligible for Smogon Tournament #5, can I still join the Predictions tournament?
    • Yes.
  • Q: If I already have a custom title, what do I get?
That's all you need to know! If you have any further questions, please PM Sonuis! If it's not addressed in the thread, the Q&A portion will be updated with your question!
  1. Junior
  2. Ryo
  3. Shiny Crobat
  4. Pride
  5. Goldfin
  6. Fabbles
  7. Giga Punch
  8. Gouki
  9. Aeroblacktyl
  10. Twash
  11. Duck Tape Son
  12. darkie
  13. Rojo23
  14. Abmaru
  15. Serenity
  16. Ripchord
  17. Astamatitos
  18. dragonfruit
  19. kane
  20. Olie
  21. Maniaclyrasist
  22. Sikh Assassin
  23. Xenogears
  24. imperfectluck
  25. dbolt
  26. Thebattler1
  27. Mekkah
  28. Blame Game
  29. TAY
  30. Kevin Garrett
  31. SilentEcho
  32. dragonfruit
  33. Andeby
  34. moi
  35. SoT
  36. Jackal
  37. Legacy Raider
  38. Hipmonlee
  39. Sapientia
  40. Dark Wolf
  41. matty
  42. MetaNite
  43. goofball (Wait, what?)
  44. Lunar Fang
  45. darkartisan
  46. Jolteonn
  47. stone_cold22
  48. Rag
  49. Loki
  50. UpInSmoke13
  51. Shaft
  52. jimbo422
  53. 3N3MY
  54. aamto
  55. zak91
  56. diinbong
  57. The_Duke
  58. burnpsy
  59. DSupreme
  60. DawnBringer
  61. ThePakistani
  62. HECTORtu
  63. Earthworm
  64. JabbaTheGriffin
  65. bobtheball4
  66. Mizuno
  67. OGBaLLiN
  68. gmax
  69. Veteran In Love
  70. Pillowrath
  71. billymills
  72. Puggy
  73. Amelia
  74. highstakespkmn
  75. Master of the Six Kings
  76. Wyrael
  77. Phyres
  78. dragonites
  79. Xenon
  80. Max
  81. Mr. 378
  82. Alice
  83. Ace Matador.
  84. chaos 9
  85. Mr_Goodbar
  86. MS
  87. FiveKRunner
  88. Kankuro
  89. Twist of Fate
  90. R2
  91. batpig
  92. scofield
  93. Amre92
  94. Crossfire
  95. omni
  96. Sudo
  97. StrangerDanger
  98. Light-Kun
  99. Wichu
  100. Fenix
  101. Expert Evan
  102. Caelum
  103. Cerivious
  104. Intertwined
  105. Shiney
  106. fede125955
  107. Tirsus
  108. Elevator Music
  109. Jenta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)