Not open for further replies.
Torterra moved from PU to NU
nice
Pawniard moved from PU to NU
oh no the better user defaind
Aurorus moved from PU to NU
and I had just made a team with this pokemon ; ( . The best pu ice type

R.I.P .... PU

Those should really come as no surprise as all of those have been incredibly effective in the NU meta for the past few months.

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Hitmonchan moved from RU to NU

Torterra moved from PU to NU...It must be from Me and Team Pokepals using it in OU/UU/RU. :P

Gothitelle moved from OU to UU

I Dont see this thing lasting long in UU without Shadow Tag, its outclassed as a psychic type without Shadow tag

It Cant Run Calm Mind With when we have Cresselia, Reuniclus and SlowKing around
It Doesnt Get Rocks Like Azelf, and its not as fast as Azelf or Espeon
Espeon can help control hazards / Status which Goth cant do
SlowKing has a great secondary typing to further support it and has a great movepool, and has Regenerator

Overfall idk if it will drop to RU / NU but im not surprised if it does, its only role in OU was on Stall Teams with Tricking a scarf on a weak wall, calm minding, then tricking its scarf back and sweeping OR widling down walls with toxic.

It isnt able to do that anymore without shadow tag.

Torterra moved from PU to NU...It must be from Me and Team Pokepals using it in OU/UU/RU. :P
Not sure if this was a joke, but to be clear: the PU banlist is based off of NU usage alone. A Pokemon can have 3.3% usage in OU, UU, RU and NU and still be PU, or it can have 0% usage in OU, UU and RU and 3.5% usage in NU and be NU.

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Not sure if this was a joke, but to be clear: the PU banlist is based off of NU usage alone. A Pokemon can have 3.3% usage in OU, UU, RU and NU and still be PU, or it can have 0% usage in OU, UU and RU and 3.5% usage in NU and be NU.
It was a joke :P

Banlists for LC UU and Doubles UU have been updated. FU is coming.

Obviously, Hoopa-U wasn't supposed to be legal in Doubles UU, but I left it there to remind whoever's updating the formats file to make sure that both Hoopa formes are currently banned from Doubles UU.

Also tagging QuoteCS and xzern to verify that there were no BL-related issues.

Hey, this might be a dumb question, but when did gothellia loose shadow tag? I don't remember hearing anything about that. is it banned in lower tiers or something?

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Hey, this might be a dumb question, but when did gothellia loose shadow tag? I don't remember hearing anything about that. is it banned in lower tiers or something?
Shadow Tag is banned from UU and below. When Gothitelle fell from OU to UU, it can no longer carry around Shadow Tag (like Wobbuffet), and it would be expected to fall further into the lower tiers as a result (how low remains to be seen).

Shadow Tag is banned in UU and below. That's why Wobbuffet is PU, it dropped below OU like Gothitelle, and Telepathy Wobbuffet is absolute garbage.

Edit: Ninja'd

Antar, wasnt Corphish dropped down to LC UU by usage last seasonal, and was banned to LC BL, so unless it moved up during one of the quick shifts, it stays LC BL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)