Smogon Usage-Based Tier Update: February 2015 (See Post 222 for April Quick Rises/Drops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. Few things to say.

#1 i was waiting for the quagsire drop. I dont even know why it was ou, but it has been dropping to where it belongs

#2 why not drop mawile straight to pu?

#3 UU lost his best mon, jirachi and gained 3 broken mons for that meta. Rip. And raikou, finally you are back where you belong.

#4 M Pidgeot and gligar in Uu, nice. RU lost so many good mons but Finally the clay drop came through.

Quagsire moved from RU to NU

Am I the only one that is surprised by this? Quag has bounced up from NU to OU and then back down to NU within the space of 1 gen.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Raikou moved from UU to OU

It's been 3,000 years...

Okay, you all can shoot me now. But seriously, finally OU again after having been not OU since Gen IV. Seriously, use this thing it's great.

Accelgor moved from NU to RU
This doesnt look like such a big deal, until you consider the fact that Malamar is going to obliterate the NU tier now that its biggest counter is gone (the only other counter is Eviolite Scyther)

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
will heracross mega stone be allowed too?
Initially yes because it hasn't been banned by UU. Sit tight for a quick ban on Pinsirite (but don't take my word from it, I am neither UU council nor have I even played a single UU match in Gen 6)

Initially yes because it hasn't been banned by UU. Sit tight for a quick ban on Pinsirite (but don't take my word from it, I am neither UU council nor have I even played a single UU match in Gen 6)
As a UU player, it will probably be banned; so use it while you can!

Mega Hera was banned before when UU had even better mons to deal with it. I don't see why it wouldn't be banned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)