Smogon VGC 2022 Winter Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonas

put your hands to the constellations
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
my opponent is not responding so can I get the win?
RaiGodtryingtolearnVGC! vs papiloco

Activity vs Huston, he never responded to my message on his profile
Helios of Sun vs Ann nonima

Activity vs Mosaic_Battles , he never responded to my message on his profile
pix vs Evan.

act. oppo no reply
z0mOG vs Jauji Spada

Claiming Activity. Opp never responded to my message on their wall
Mr.GX vs txitxas

No answer from my opponent since Saturday. Both here and on discord.
Pyreon vs lemepa11

jonas Requesting a sub, my opp missed schedule and doesn't answer.
Since its only been 1 day for this Im going to wait, and jorch has been semi active. You can call for act this weekend

Opponent not responding
Kotomi vs Ninjakiwis

With that Subs are Now Closed

Last edited:
RaiGodtryingtolearnVGC! vs papiloco

Kotomi vs Ann nonima

pix vs Evan.

z0mOG vs Jauji Spada

Mr.GX vs txitxas

Pyreon vs lemepa11

Since its only been 1 day for this Im going to wait, and jorch has been semi active. You can call for act this weekend

Kotomi vs Ninjakiwis

With that Subs are Now Closed
Contacted new opponent and they aren't answering either. I don't know if I can play on the weekend with such short notice and I think I've waited enough to schedule the round at this point so I'd like to claim activity.

My opponent messaged me once and never responded again. I will admit I should have responded sooner, but the snow in my area was the focus of my attention prior to Wednesday. Because of this I hadn't been checking Smogon. I'm not trying to avoid my fight and will happily do so given the opportunity, but I have repeatedly messaged my opponent Toast No Butter without a response. I hope this gets cleared up in time.

Attachments

My opponent messaged me once and never responded again. I will admit I should have responded sooner, but the snow in my area was the focus of my attention prior to Wednesday. Because of this I hadn't been checking Smogon. I'm not trying to avoid my fight and will happily do so given the opportunity, but I have repeatedly messaged my opponent Toast No Butter without a response. I hope this gets cleared up in time.
He has responded now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)