Smogon VGC Winter League - WEEK 2

Jashsmash

Braviary aficionado
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
WEEK TWO IS LIVE!

Each team has until Sunday, January 3rd 11:59PM GMT +0 to report their match results.

Post replays from your matches in the thread below. Good luck and have fun!

Bold = Win

Santalune Swarm vs Mistralton Aerial Aces

Series 11: dev611 vs JMOdri
Series 10: Memoric vs Karthik
Series 9: Kaisamessiah vs z0mOG
BDSP BFD: 彧彧yuyu vs Borghi
VGC 18: Arekusabi vs tagmouse27
VGC 15: Namuko Pro vs zeefable

Zui Zoruas vs White Forest Weaviles

Series 11: SableyeVGC vs ToastNoButter
Series 10: SupahSanti vs DarkJorch
Series 9: ChrisVG vs DomarpVGC (sub)
BDSP BFD: raisedintyo (sub) vs TTT x
VGC 18: Bennbuild vs Zeal
VGC 15: Oriol Plaza vs Mr.GX

Circhester Cubchoos vs Geosenge Glastriers

Series 11: Asuya (activity) vs Klefki22
Series 10: EternalSnowman vs pullnoodlez
Series 9: InkVGC vs DarkraiNJB
BDSP BFD: AbsurdityNL vs Mirai1
VGC 18: Fumito vs Yihui
VGC 15: mrgabeandwatchvs GalacticVGC

<STANDINGS SHEET>

Santalune Swarm vs Mistralton Aerial Aces
Series 11: dev611 vs JMOdri
Series 10: Memoric vs Karthik
Series 9: Kaisamessiah vs z0mOG
BDSP BFD: 彧彧yuyu vs Borghi
VGC 18: Arekusabi vs tagmouse27
VGC 15: Namuko Pro vs zeefable

Series 11: SableyeVGC vs ToastNoButter
Series 10: SupahSanti vs DarkJorch
Series 9: ChrisVG vs DomarpVGC
BDSP BFD: raisedintyo vs TTT x
VGC 18: Bennbuild vs Zeal
VGC 15: Oriol Plaza vs Mr.GX

Circhester Cubchoos vs Geosenge Glastriers
Series 11: Asuya vs Klefki22
Series 10: EternalSnowman vs pullnoodlez
Series 9: InkVGC vs NJBDarkrai
BDSP BFD: AbsurdityNL vs Mirai1
VGC 18: Fumito vs Yihui
VGC 15: mrgabeandwatch vs GalacticVGC

Last edited:

Aldrich

My Teas Gone Cold Im Wondering Why I
is a Community Contributor
Alright guys welcome back to the Aldrich Prediction, Last week we predicted 12 matches, we got 5 subtitutions so that doesnt count, 1 Activity win so we dont count that too and in the end we went 3/6 in our predictions

Verdict of last week prediction: cant say because its going to be substituted for this week

This week around I will use some heart and some brain, will I tell you which one is that, no. Will I be correct? I am mystic Ald of course Im right

Series 11: SableyeVGC vs ToastNoButter - Ok welcome to the "upset" of the week, Maxwell been tearing up the ladder so I think he has the edge.
LETS GO Maxwell!! (btw Maxwell is ToastNoButter, i can use his first name because we are tight like that. yeah I know ladder heroes but its not a big deal to me lol)
Series 10: SupahSanti vs DarkJorch - While Santi beats 5 world champions in this series, DarkJorch beats me in this series to be a runner up in scramble. He was also my go to guy for this series on the Luxray so yea go Jorge. But I wouldnt be surprised if SupahSanti pulled an upset as he, too is a very good player.
Series 9: ChrisVG vs Clipperz - this is based on my heart and Players Cup Result.
BDSP BFD: AtmosphereVGC vs TTT x - This can be a shocker to some but I would not be surprised, congrats Nate, you are getting MY pick for once!
VGC 18: Bennbuild vs Zeal - Bennbuild is boring and probably bring blazi bish.
VGC 15: Oriol Plaza vs Mr.GX - I like these gamers a lot but its MR GX in 15 and Oriol is a learner of 15 so yeah, gotta go for GX here after last week's performance

Circhester Cubchoos vs Geosenge Glastriers​

Series 11: Asuya vs Klefki22 - Klefki slayed SupahSanti 2-0 last week and Asuya is very uncertain to even play the match, So yeah
Series 10: esm vs pullnoodlez - ESM is also my go to guy in the Luxray. Lets go ESM ESM ESM
Series 9: InkVGC vs DarkraiNJB - Battle of seniors lol
BDSP BFD: AbsurdityNL vs Mirai1 - My boss returns to gaming
VGC 18: Fumito vs Yihui - 2 old players that I dont know gaming against each other , I know Yihui more I guess
VGC 15: gabe vs GalacticVGC - Gamer Quentin diff

P.S Gamer Manager Jomatoes Not Sorry also Not Carry

now welcome to my PERSONAL HIGHLIGHT MATCH:
VGC 15: Namuko Pro vs zeefable - AMR97 VS LIFEORBNB, 2 of my hombres going at it , I am personally hyped for the return of amr97
VGC 18: Fumito vs Yihui - 2 well known old format gamers going at it, should be a fun one!
BDSP BFD: AtmosphereVGC vs TTT x - 2 of the most creative builders in the game that I know, this match is going to be fun!
Series 9: ChrisVG vs Clipperz - The most interesting match out of the other series 9 matches for me , excited of the return of clips in s9
Series 10: SupahSanti vs DarkJorch - 5 World Champion Slayer vs AldrichYan Slayer
Series 11: dev611 vs JMOdri- Recent high finishers and its Sohaib gaming

Alright guys welcome back to the Aldrich Prediction, Last week we predicted 12 matches, we got 5 subtitutions so that doesnt count, 1 Activity win so we dont count that too and in the end we went 3/6 in our predictions

Verdict of last week prediction: cant say because its going to be substituted for this week

This week around I will use some heart and some brain, will I tell you which one is that, no. Will I be correct? I am mystic Ald of course Im right

Series 11: SableyeVGC vs ToastNoButter - Ok welcome to the "upset" of the week, Maxwell been tearing up the ladder so I think he has the edge.
LETS GO Maxwell!! (btw Maxwell is ToastNoButter, i can use his first name because we are tight like that. yeah I know ladder heroes but its not a big deal to me lol)
Series 10: SupahSanti vs DarkJorch - While Santi beats 5 world champions in this series, DarkJorch beats me in this series to be a runner up in scramble. He was also my go to guy for this series on the Luxray so yea go Jorge. But I wouldnt be surprised if SupahSanti pulled an upset as he, too is a very good player.
Series 9: ChrisVG vs Clipperz - this is based on my heart and Players Cup Result.
BDSP BFD: AtmosphereVGC vs TTT x - This can be a shocker to some but I would not be surprised, congrats Nate, you are getting MY pick for once!
VGC 18: Bennbuild vs Zeal - Bennbuild is boring and probably bring blazi bish.
VGC 15: Oriol Plaza vs Mr.GX - I like these gamers a lot but its MR GX in 15 and Oriol is a learner of 15 so yeah, gotta go for GX here after last week's performance

Circhester Cubchoos vs Geosenge Glastriers​

Series 11: Asuya vs Klefki22 - Klefki slayed SupahSanti 2-0 last week and Asuya is very uncertain to even play the match, So yeah
Series 10: esm vs pullnoodlez - ESM is also my go to guy in the Luxray. Lets go ESM ESM ESM
Series 9: InkVGC vs DarkraiNJB - Battle of seniors lol
BDSP BFD: AbsurdityNL vs Mirai1 - My boss returns to gaming
VGC 18: Fumito vs Yihui - 2 old players that I dont know gaming against each other , I know Yihui more I guess
VGC 15: gabe vs GalacticVGC - Gamer Quentin diff

P.S Gamer Manager Jomatoes Not Sorry also Not Carry

now welcome to my PERSONAL HIGHLIGHT MATCH:
VGC 15: Namuko Pro vs zeefable - AMR97 VS LIFEORBNB, 2 of my hombres going at it , I am personally hyped for the return of amr97
VGC 18: Fumito vs Yihui - 2 well known old format gamers going at it, should be a fun one!
BDSP BFD: AtmosphereVGC vs TTT x - 2 of the most creative builders in the game that I know, this match is going to be fun!
Series 9: ChrisVG vs Clipperz - The most interesting match out of the other series 9 matches for me , excited of the return of clips in s9
Series 10: SupahSanti vs DarkJorch - 5 World Champion Slayer vs AldrichYan Slayer
Series 11: dev611 vs JMOdri- Recent high finishers and its Sohaib gaming
Gamer Manager Jomatoes DOES carry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)