CAP 1 Smogon's First "Create a Pokemon": Poll 4

What should the Base Stat Total of our new pokemon be?

Votes: 31 13.8%
  • 580-599

Votes: 21 9.4%
  • 560-579

Votes: 32 14.3%
  • 540-559

Votes: 65 29.0%
  • 520-539

Votes: 61 27.2%
  • 500-519

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • 480-499

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, we could give this thing Wonder Guard. It packs enough of a punch to hit hard against the things that can't touch it while still having plenty of weaknesses. Meanwhile, it actually laughs at Ground / Ice and a lot of special walls.
It would totally outclass Shedinja

Yeah, it would, which is the point. It also wouldn't immediately fall flat to weather, but still carry that huge stealth rock problem -- 50% compared to death, of course.

You know, we could give this thing Wonder Guard. It packs enough of a punch to hit hard against the things that can't touch it while still having plenty of weaknesses. Meanwhile, it actually laughs at Ground / Ice and a lot of special walls.
I'll lol soo hard if this thing get's Wonder Guard but wouldn't it make it a tad bit broken though I do admit, with it's weakness and SR problem it probably balance out.

I'll lol soo hard if this thing get's Wonder Guard but wouldn't it make it a tad bit broken though I do admit, with it's weakness and SR problem it probably balance out.
It would be broken beyond beleif. It would be a pokemon, that wouldnt die to spikes/status/weather who only would die to the seid types. Sedinja is only balenced because there are easy ways to counter it.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yes, lets give a mixed sweeper with 550 Base Stats immunity to Normal, Water, Electric, Grass, Ice, Poison, Psychic, Fighting, Ground, Ghost, Dark, Dragon, and Steel. That's a wonderful idea.

It would be broken beyond beleif. It would be a pokemon, that wouldnt die to spikes/status/weather who only would die to the seid types. Sedinja is only balenced because there are easy ways to counter it.
I did said it would be broken D:....okay I said a tad bit broken but it's the same.

Yes, lets give a mixed sweeper with 550 Base Stats immunity to Normal, Water, Electric, Grass, Ice, Poison, Psychic, Fighting, Ground, Ghost, Dark, Dragon, and Steel. That's a wonderful idea.

It's not immune to steel because it's ice... not that steel is a wonderful type outside of possibly STAB Gyro Ball or Meteor Mash though.

Anyway, I'll reiterate my idea for an ability that hopefully isn't broken.

Inverse: Swaps weaknesses with resistances. Ignores immunities.

In general, many ice types would want this ability as it'd give them some nice resists to their weaknesses (Fight, Rock, and Fire are common enough,) and in trade gets a weakness only to its own type.

In the case of this thing, however, it'd trade its old weaknesses into resists (4x resists for fire and rock) and would be weak to grass, ice, and Ground: two of which are the most commonly seen types, if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)