Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament IX - Cycle 4 Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT94JE Demonslayer21
Does my alt for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum name: Quite Weaselfie
Cycle 4 Alt: LT94JE Weaselfie
Does my alt for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

PZZ

formerly PikachuZappyZap
Forum name: PikachuZappyZap
Cycle 4 Alt: LT94JE PZZ

Forum name:Battle bond master
Cycle 4 AlT:LT94JE Battle bond master
Does my alt for cycle 4 contain my forum name Or a very simple variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? :yes

Forum name:Ash red legend
Cycle 4 Alt:LT94JE Ash red legend
Does my alt for cycle 4 contain my form name or a very simple variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?:yes

Welcome to Cycle 4 of Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained below, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 8 days and will end around Monday, August 29th at 12:00 am EDT (GMT-4).

We use the regular Pokemon Showdown SS OU ladder for this tournament.

In order to sign-up for the OLT, FOLLOW THE SIGN-UP FORMAT BELOW AND REGISTER YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT ON POKEMON SHOWDOWN USING THE FORMAT BELOW:

LT94JE ForumNameHere
- "ForumNameHere" obviously denotes your forum name. You are only allowed one alt per cycle, which must follow the aforementioned format.

Here's an example sign-up post for you all to follow:

YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT BEFORE STARTING BATTLES WITH IT. You will not be allowed to edit this alt after you include it in your initial sign-up for any given cycle. By the way, make sure to register your LT alt on Pokemon Showdown!. We've had to deal with people who got their account registered by someone else because they were unprotected. It is advised that you once you sign up here, you immediately register the accounts on PS afterwards.

All rules listed in this post aslo applies.

Good luck to everyone! Again, this is Cycle 4 of Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained above, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 8 days and will end on Monday, August 29th at 12:00 am EDT (GMT-4).
LT94JE Master Cosmo

Forum name: Chickwayne
Cycle 4 Alt: LT94JE Chick

Forum name: croo
Cycle 4 Alt: LT94JE croo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)