Finals Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament VI - Finals [Won by Tricking]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

(Art by ium)

And so we've reached the end. Good luck to the two of you in the finals now.

Remember, all matches are to be played in a BEST OF THREE format, and all standard SM OU rules apply.

Finals

Tricking vs le LLiolae
Game 1 | Game 2 | Game 3

Let us know in the thread when you will be playing, we would all very much like to spectate.

Deadline
Sunday, October 20th @ 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:

Ruft

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Leader
Great finals, on the one hand I'd like to see fellow countryman LLL win but on the other hand I think Tricking is one of the very best SM OU players right now and very deserving of the trophy.

Tricking is well known and deserving of the trophy but I do think that Liolae will win it. He's been grinding for years and he won't miss this opportunity. I said that he was the most consistent gen7ou player and he keeps showing that this is true.
It is time to show the community how good you are. Big support (not as big as Panure though). Keep it up buddy!

H.M.N.I.P

https://youtu.be/pIr6TjG7Rko
is a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
OU: le LLiolae vs Woatli | the stars really align for me to bold Tricking's opponent LOOL if he played Blarghfarghl, I think i might have bolded him finally. LLiolae had a bad last round, making an absolutely retarded play turn 1 where he Scalded a Tapu Fini LOL His USM skills may not be that inspiring..This is still the goat, though, and he's due for a win soon just like how Woatli is due for a loss idk how he keeps getting matchup

Punny

but I knew you
is a Tiering Contributoris the 10th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
OU: le LLiolae vs Woatli | the stars really align for me to bold Tricking's opponent LOOL if he played Blarghfarghl, I think i might have bolded him finally. LLiolae had a bad last round, making an absolutely retarded play turn 1 where he Scalded a Tapu Fini LOL His USM skills may not be that inspiring..This is still the goat, though, and he's due for a win soon just like how Woatli is due for a loss idk how he keeps getting matchup

Corazan

Crystal
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Really proud of you Lio, I saw how uve been doing well this year and all ur progress since the begining (french tours ect) and that's p impressive, just a question of time before u become one of the bests. I would be happy to see whoevers wins with a trophy but dude, if there is really one guy on the site that deserves a trophy it's Tricking and I dont rly need to explain and boost his ego, boosting LLL's one already a huge task for me. As for the playing side I think Tricking should have the edge by a small margin as hes way more experienced and literaly top 2 if not 1 now, at least that's what I woulda said if I was a pure spectator and didnt know them.
good luck have fun dewds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)