Ability: Pressure
EVs: 16 HP/240 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power
- Roar
---
Yes, specs with only two moves that benefit. Needed a strong special attacking force. U-Turn is to ease prediction, roar screws with ninjask leads. Pretty cool.

She doesn't look like this (Hariyama) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 204 HP/96 Atk/208 Def
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Force Palm
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
---
Beats near enough all of zapdos' counters. Weavile, Tyranitar, Blissey. Knocks off stuff to annoy people, bullet punch revenge kills, stone edge hits flyers if it needs to, and force palm gets STAB and paralysis. EVs give max lefties recovery, attack gives it enough to 1hko 4 hp and min def tyranitar with force palm. Defense is leftover but needed.

She is very hot (Heatran) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 244 HP/128 Spd/136 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
---
Takes status, and fire attacks. Pretty cool, and standard. Also counters Azelf which would otherwise walk through my team.

She has cool hair (Weavile) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Focus Punch
- Pursuit
- Night Slash
- Ice Shard
---
Originally had Heracross in this spot, but saw the gaping psychic weakness so swapped. Beats Cresselia, and hits alot of stuff hard with Focus Punch. Pursuit and Night Slash are Dark STABS, pursuit for gar and zelf etc. I originally had Ice Punch instead of Ice Shard but Ice Shard seems to be more useful.

She is not green (Venusaur) (F) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 228 HP/64 Def/216 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Grass Knot
- Leech Seed
- Light Screen
- Sleep Powder
---
"Special Wall". I use the term lightly. But after a Light Screen and Leech Seed, this thing is hard to take down. Sleep powder messes with switch ins, Grass Knot is an attack.

I pulled me a sexy bird (Skarmory) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP/240 Def/16 Spd
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Spikes
- Drill Peck
---
This was to be either Gliscor or Skarmory. So far, i am testing Skarmory. Sets up Spikes and secondary phazes. Roost is for healing, Drill Peck is an attack.

THREAT LIST

- Aerodactyl-Heriyama takes the stone edge, crunch and ice fang, and beats it with stone edge. Skarmory can take earthquake, crunch and whirl wind it out/use it as spike set up.
- Alakazam-Well, depending on the trick.. Hariyama will take the choice band, then beat it down with bullet punch. Zap can take the specs as it will make no difference to it what so ever. Vile can also take the band. But Psychic, Focus Blast, Trick, Calm Mind could prove a problem.
- Azelf-Heatran beats it, resisting the STAB, Flamethrower and Explosion. Weavile Pursuits it.
- Blissey-Hariyama beats it with Force Palm, Venusaur can beat it with sleep and seed, cannot really do much.
- Breloom-Zapdos resists STABs, and beats it down with Hidden Power . Weavile can come in after Heatran has been slept and Ice shard it to death. Venusaur resists STABs, can sleep it and resists Leech Seed.
- Bronzong-Heatran can Flamethrower and take sleep, Zapdos Thunderbolt is a 2hko, Hariyama can Force Palm it if it really needs to.
- Celebi-Zapdos has U-Turn and Hidden Power to screw it up, Heatran beats it down with Flamethrower and Weavile is immune to Psychic and Pursuits/Night slash/Ice Shards it.
- Cresselia-Weavile beats it.
- Donphan-Venusaur with Grass Knot. Zapdos with Hidden Power although it will not like taking too many CB Ice Shards
- Dragonite-Weavile can Ice Shard, Zapdos can Hidden Power , but nothing can really take a DDLOOutrage, apart from Heatran who can do nothing to it anyway.
- Dusknoir-Heatran can take Will-O-Wisp, and smack boosted Flamethrowers in the face. Vile can Pursuit it.
- Electivire-Hariyama can take hits and Knock Off it's precious Expert Belt. If it is LO, i will leave it on so it died quicker. Force Palm may paralyze it so it is ruined. Weavile can revenge Ice Shard kill.
- Forretress-Heatran, Flamethrower.
- Garchomp-Zapdos can switch in on EQ and Hidden Power it. Weavile can revenge kill it. But the ever popular SubSDChomp gets beaten by Skarmory.
- Gengar-Gengar counter lolwut. Heatran resists STAB, takes the sleep/burn and Flamethrower. Focus Blast beats Heatran though.
- Gliscor-Zapdos can roar BP variants or Hidden Power them. It doesn't like Ice Shard either.
- Gyarados-Venusaur can 3hko with grass knot, or sleepseed it. Do not have a sure fire counter, but Hariyama can survive an attack and Stone Edge.
- Heatran-My own Heatran can take the fire attack and KO with Earth Power. Zapdos takes a massive chunk out of it with Thunderbolt, but needs to avoid Fire Blasts. Weavile can smack it with a Focus Punch on the switch in. Hariyama resists fire and takes not that much from other attacks, and wins with Force Palm.
- Heracross-Heh. Skarmory can take Night Slash and Megahorn, as can Heatran. Hariyama takes Stone Edge and gets rid of its precious Choice Band/Scarf. Scarf means i win, Band means i take alot of damage. The main reason for possbile Skarmory to Gliscor change.
- Hippowdon-Doesn't like Hidden Power or Grass Knot. Not really a threat to be honest.
- Infernape-Well, Venusaur can set up screens, then switch to Hariyama who then beats it. Ok, so Ape gives me problems.
- Jirachi-Heatran resists STABs and 2hkos with Flamethrower. Weavile is immune to Psychic and beats with Night Slash, pity it takes like 50%+ from U-Turn.
- Lucario-Lol Lucario counter. Well, "Extreme Cario" seems to walk through my team unless i predict well. Specscario walks through any team if they predict well.
- Machamp-Zapdos can smash it with SpecsBolt, but dies to Stone Edge/Ice Punch. Venusaur resists Fighting but dies to Ice Punch, but can sleep it.
- Magnezone-Heatran has two 1hko moves for it, whilst outspeeding it.
- Mamoswine-Hariyama can take a LO Ice Fang, Stealth Rock and Hail damage on the switch in. It can then take a LO Earthquake, and smash it with Force Palm. Then Mamoswine should be near death, and Bullet Punch picks it off.
- Medicham-As i lack a Cresselia/Spiritomb, i lack a counter.
- Metagross-Skarmory i suppose. Although CBThunderPunch hurts.
- Milotic-Hates to take Thunderbolts.
- PorygonZ-Nothing to be honest, although it cannot really switch in. Bullet Punch and Ice Shard pick it off though.
- Raikou-Do not really have anything, apart from maybe Venusaur setts up light screen, passing it to W/E and taking it out through that.
- Rhyperior-Grass Knot from Venusaur.
- Roserade-Heatran takes sleep, resists STABs and KOs with flamethrower.
- Salamence-Specs is a problem, but 3/4 attacks are resisted by Heatran, the other by Venusaur. Band has 3 attacks walled by Skarmory, Mixmence is outsped by Zapdos and 1hkoed.
- Sceptile-Weavile outspeeds and KOs with Ice Shard.
- Skarmory-Zapdos, Heatran.
- Slaking-Skarmory resists STAB. Weavile can Focus Punch it on the loafing turn and switch in. Hariyama can Knock Off its precious Choice Band and threaten it with paralysis with Force Palm.
- Slowbro-Hates to take Thunderbolts and Grass Knots. Oh, and Night Slashes.
- Snorlax-Well, Skarmory can Whirlwind it away whilst resisting its attacks. Weavile can Focus Punch it on the switch in, and Snorlax takes quite a bit from SpecsBolt.
- Spiritomb-Heatran takes everything bar NP Hidden Power [Fighting]. Weavile can Night Slash/Pursuit it, and it hates to take Thunderbolts.
- Starmie-Venusaur resists Surf and Thunderbolt. Light Screen and Grass Knot beat it. Also, hates to take Thunderbolts and Night Slashes.
- Suicune-Hates to take Thunderbolts.
- Swampert-Venusaur beats it with Grass Knot. It can also switch in on all its attacks.
- Tangrowth-Heatran can Flamethrower, resist STAB and take status.
- Togekiss-Hates to take Thunderbolts. Weavile also Ice Shards it.
- Tyranitar-Hariyama, 'nuff said.
- Vaporeon-Hates to take Thunderbolts.
- Weavile-Hariyama, 'nuff said.
- Weezing-Heatran takes the burn and KOs with Flamethrower. SpecsBolt also kills it.
- Yanmega-Ice Shard means it dies. Cannot switch in at all.
- Zapdos-Hmm. Hidden Power [Grass] ones are beaten by Venusaur. It cannot take too many Ice Shards, and is 1hkoed by SpecsBolt. But i cannot really do anything till i find out its set.

PS:Credit to http://www.arkeis.com/pokemonfactory.htm for the main images.

PPS:Credit to http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html for the Sprites.​

you don't really need roar on zapdos. if you are faced with a ninjask lead jsut switch to skarm. ninjask then gets phazed easily. you're wasting a moveslot if that's the only reason you have roar.

Take some EVs out of HP on Hariyama and put them into Defense to max it. High HP pokes with crap defense benefit far more from Defense EVs then HP.

Focus Punch on Weavile doesn't sound like a good idea, once your opponent knows you have it you're screwed. Think about it-

You send out Weavile.
Your opponent sends out Lucario.

Normally they would run, fearing Brick break. But no, they've seen Focus Punch and know not to be worried.

Weavile is tightening its focus!
Lucario used Aura Sphere!
Weavile lost 1005 of its health!
Weavile fainted!

To summarize. BB > FP.

But i am not going to leave Weavile in against a Lucario anyway. If i am going to predict a switch in and use brick break, why not predict the switch in but hit twice as hard?

Hm.. Hariyama's HP EVs mean it gets max leftovers recovery, but i will see how 160 HP / 96 Atk / 252 Def works, and if it makes a significant amount of difference.

Skarm was more of an afterthought, and is also up for replacement for Gliscor. Roar is on Zapdos for lack of any good Special Attacking options, as Extra and Ancient Power both suck. There were a list of options i could pick from.

Roar, Ancient Power, Extrasensory, Light Screen, Mimic.

Ancient Power gives miniscual coverage, along with little PP. Although it does come with a 10% boost to all stats, i would have to switch out at some points due to Specs and PP.

Extrasensory also gives bad coverage, but has good PP.

Light Screen isn't really needed due to Venusaur packing it.

Mimic was more of a novelty option, As in mimic Heatrans Earth Power, but with specs, i would just have to switch out.

So Roar seems to be the best option, to me anyway.

Bump due to still needing help.

Also thinking of implementing a swampert into this somehow, as it can possibly counter all the weaknesses a friend of mine pointed out to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)