[SOLVED] PS Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't like hack computers if they share the same password as the ps! account right? I'm getting a bit scared about that.

They can't like hack computers if they share the same password as the ps! account right? I'm getting a bit scared about that.
You're fine dude, calm down.

The only way to log into your computer using your password is to be at your computer's keyboard and use the keyboard to type in the password.
And the most an IP trace would track you to is your general city, and even then that's way too much ground to cover, and definitely not worth it for just being on PS.

Nothing bad is going to come from this.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If you use the same password for every site then you deserve to be hacked.
i mean a lot of people do, i personally have a different password for every site and have an old-school paper and pencil notebook with them just in case I forget.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
so has there been any news because some of the auth is actually saying it was hacked
it was hacked by someone who's really salty towards smogon, don't try to go on ps until smogonu twitter announces that it's back up just in case something happens.

You're fine dude, calm down.

The only way to log into your computer using your password is to be at your computer's keyboard and use the keyboard to type in the password.
And the most an IP trace would track you to is your general city, and even then that's way too much ground to cover, and definitely not worth it for just being on PS.

Nothing bad is going to come from this.
Apparently you can hack computers using just an IP address if you know the username and password. Just changed my password on my computer to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)