[SOLVED] PS Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep your pants on, they are looking for user/pw combos for people with auth on this/other sites. Your PS name is pretty worthless since you didn't sign up with email.

Stay woke: https://archive.is/S2Rn8

"United states of Cows
Greetz to all, I come from a ranch of cows, and I even sometimes claim myself a cow boy.
Well honestly this rach is quite big because it is about 310 millions of cows such as me.
In my ranch, we call democracy the fact of jailing 8 years old kids for life and torturing in a democracy.
I am thinking my society is the most advanced of the planet, but there are people in Papua new Guinea that stopped to do centuries ago what i'm doing nowadays: racism.
Therefore my society is all about niggas and wild white "humans ?" screaming.
They can by the way scream very well: "y u no","stfu gtfo u suck" "fddffdfdasgdf uh oh", (interested just ask.)

You played and messed with me for a signle internet game years ago, but I never forgot because being insulted by a cow isn't acceptable for me, you are fucking unpleasent and stupid...
This is an advice to everyone against those fucking cows: They are rich, have everything, are hypnotised and if they do something wrong their gov will fuck the rest of their life, but the fucking english are also stupid, and they can be trained.
This is a well example, you are just some fucking picece of shit wearing an anonymous mask and claiming to be advanced, - your "community" - even have its own philosophy: "u fkn suck gtfo" and is a waste of time for everyone.
Go back fucking cows in your society of witchcraft."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)