Sparta's 5 iv Competitive Trade Thread

so you want the goomy and the dratini, or just the goomy? and my friend code is 293871732122. I can trade a goomy for one of your female ghastly, and if you want the dratini would you be willing to trade a shroomish with quick feet, or a male zorua?
Sure. So ghastly and zorua for dratini and goomy?

yeah that sounds good. I have several other great 5 IV pokemon like scyther, heracross, skrelp, skiddo, gibble, torchic, skarmory (wip), and charmander y. I have been looking to trade for an honedge, and a timid frokie with 5 IV's message me if you want to trade if you get either of them.

yeah that sounds good. I have several other great 5 IV pokemon like scyther, heracross, skrelp, skiddo, gibble, torchic, skarmory (wip), and charmander y. I have been looking to trade for an honedge, and a timid frokie with 5 IV's message me if you want to trade if you get either of them.
Actually, would you be interezsted in trading 3 for 3?
my gastly, zorua, and shroomish for your dratini, skiddo, and skrelp?

Just a quick note: I'm currently stocking up, because I'm out of stock on way too many pokemon. You can still leave offers, but I might not respond right away. I will finish up any trades already arranged.

Edit: Screw it, I'm still taking and responding to offers, I'm just restocking and won't be adding anything new for a little while.

Last edited:
Close enough to restocked, (I'm just lazy) gonna start trying to add more stuff. As always, out of stock things are always breedable upon request.

Would you be interested in a Jolly Tyranitar IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 with 4 egg moves: Dragon dance, Stealth rock, Pursuit, Iron Head or a Timid Trace Ralts IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 with 2 egg moves: Destiny Bond, Skill Swap?

Welcome to my trading thread!

#280 Ralts (Gallade build)

Ability: Synchronize (Steadfast), Trace (Steadfast), Telepathy(Justified)
Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/-/31/31
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak
Stock:
Synchronize: (1 Male, 0 Female)
Trace: (0 Male, 1 Female)
Telepathy: (3 Male, 1 Female)
*Can be bred upon request
*Gallade is male only, so females are only useful for breeding.

Wants:
Any 5iv Pokemon I don't have.
Breeding pairs. I will trade breeding pairs in return for other breeding pairs.
Any Ditto with 4 or more perfect IVs. (will trade multiple Pokemon for these, depending on spread.)
BP Items, Leftovers, Eviolite
Anything you think would be a good trade. who knows, maybe it'll be something I'm looking for.
I'm also very interested in trading spitbacks for spitbacks.
I'm willing to trade 5 IV Sneasel and Mawile for a Male Ralts. Not sure if you already traded this or what, but it never hurts to ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)