[16/03/2014 23:59:31] CaseBongirne: Idk
[16/03/2014 23:59:33] CaseBongirne: Because
[16/03/2014 23:59:35] CaseBongirne: Jayde beat me before

the fuckin fear
dot

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lol gotta love all these Literally Utterly Irrelevant fucks (like this whoever-the-fuck-he-may-be scorpdestroyer guy) trying to talk trash when they evidently weren't even good enough to land on a fucking spl team

it was a pretty much guaranteed playoff spot without getting lucked on numerous occassions so i suggest you shut the fuck up before trying to make stupid uninformed posts and trying to look "cool" or "clever" or "funny" or whatever the fuck you were trying to achieve

(im not salty at us losing im just mad at morons like that shit nice mentor bro im sure you taught people how to act with that post!!)

Last edited:
Anyone else notice how Kevin subbed in two girls last week when he still had fully capable subs available in the form of user PDfuckingC ~conspiracy~
The Indie Scooters (4) vs The Congregation of the Classiest (8)

XY OU 1: Vinc2612 vs Sinclair
XY OU 2: SnowCristal! vs idiotfrommars
XY Uber: Hack He Must vs Problems
XY LC: fitzy72 vs Artemisa
XY Doubles: Braverius vs Chase
BW OU: undisputed vs LuckOverSkill
BW UU: Bad Ass vs youngjake93
BW RU: Nails vs Afro Smash
BW NU: Mizuhime vs Soulgazer
DPP OU: Masterclass vs 199 Lives
ADV OU: Triangles vs Golden Sun
GSC OU: PDC vs Django
Are you high?

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
12:30 youngjake93: tell him I said if he was good then people wouldn't have to shit talk his team lol
12:35 youngjake93: ya teams lose to hax, that's why you have 9 weeks and a gajillion tiers to minimize its effec

lol I find it ironic how you would be the one talking considering that you're just an arrogant fuck without the ability to back up shit all. your only win this spl has been to a fucking timeout that caused a bunch of controversy and you're really supporting some guy who tried to mock the ruiners from the peanut gallery? you are the definition of a team cancer; you are probably the only person who is hated by LITERALLY HIS WHOLE TEAM and cried a bunch and pretty much acted like the definition of cancer when he got benched for a (arguably superior) player.

i wish all these self-entitled morons would get off their high horse, have fun getting carried to and possibly all the way through playoffs by a team that completely despises the fuck out of you

12:30 youngjake93: tell him I said if he was good then people wouldn't have to shit talk his team lol
12:35 youngjake93: ya teams lose to hax, that's why you have 9 weeks and a gajillion tiers to minimize its effec

lol I find it ironic how you would be the one talking considering that just an arrogant fuck without the ability to back up shit all. your only win this spl has been to a fucking timeout that caused a bunch of controversy and you're really supporting some guy who tried to mock the ruiners from the peanut gallery? you are the definition of a team cancer; you are probably the only person who is hated by LITERALLY HIS WHOLE TEAM and cried a bunch and pretty much acted like the definition of cancer when he got benched for a (arguably superior) player.

i wish all these self-entitled morons would get off their high horse, have fun getting carried to and possibly all the way through playoffs by a team that completely despises the fuck out of you
Unbunch your panties please sir.

[12:30] <youngjake93> tell him I said if he was good then people wouldn't have to shit talk his team lol
[12:31] <youngjake93> leave out the part where I'm just saying this to troll

[12:37] <&Laga> aka we justifiably should have won that 8-4
[12:37] <&Laga> or 9-3 idc
[12:37] <TOTEM> statistically it should
[12:37] <youngjake93> that sucks
[12:37] <TOTEM> but that does not mean to say it will
[12:38] <youngjake93> I don't have to worry about any of these hax semantics bc luckily my team carried my ass to the playoffs

SORRY YOU SO MAD. EVEN TOM BRADY HAS TO SIT AT HOME AND WATCH THE SUPER BOWL SOMETIMES CHAMP.

ALSO:
[12:46] <@AfroSmash> yungjake
[12:46] <@AfroSmash> u carried us
[12:46] <@AfroSmash> not the other way around
[12:46] <@Jayde> ^
[12:46] <@Jayde> without ur yung presence
[12:46] <@Jayde> wed be dead
[12:47] <@ifm> too yung
[12:47] <@ifm> too OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)