Tournaments SPL XI - DPP Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
permission from Earthworm
1577359469041.png

With SPL XI underway, this thread will be used to discuss DPP OU related topics, whether it's about the players, general metagame trends, matches, predictions and so on. This thread will be updated frequently with each new week, player standings, and replays.

SPL Introduction
Season Schedule

1577359440409.png

Likely DPPers (Starters are in bold):

Alpha Ruiners - Hyogafodex, Emeral
Circus Maximus Tigers - Vay
Congregation of the Classiest
- Tamahome, Excal
Cryonicles - Jirachee, Eo
Dragonspiral Tyrants - The Grand Babido
Ever Grande BIGS
- GaryTheGengar, Fakes
Indie Scooters - Honor, Kevin Garrett
Stark Sharks - DeepBlueC, Blightbringer
Team Raiders - ToF
Wifi Wolfpack
- BIHI, BKC

--

Power Rankings:
1. Tamahome
2. The Grand Babido
3. DeepBlueC
4. ToF
5. Honor
6. Vay
7. GaryTheGengar
8. BIHI
9. Hyogafodex
10. Jirachee

Last edited:

Heika

I may very well be the worst player on this site
is a Pre-Contributor
Are the starter granted?
And i think kanto (for cryos), Haru(for Bigs), blight (for sharks) and lycans (for raiders) (and maybe even worms for raiders) should be added to the dpp cores. Some of them are kinda unlikely to be sloted in dpp, but yet are all more or less likely to help with dpp so iguess they should be mentioned in here.

This is a tough one.

Bolded rankings:

Classiest- Tamahome
Sharks- DeepBlueC
Scooters- Honor
Tigers- Vay
Tyrants- Babido
Wolfpack- BIHI
Ruiners- Hyogafodex
BIGS- Gary
Raiders- ToF
Cryos- Jirachee

Very tough to rank and im sure this will be the most off out of all of my rankings. Honestly wouldnt be surprised if besides tamahome my rankings were swapped. Good Luck Everyone!

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
1) Classiest- Tamahome
2) Scooters- Honor
3) Tyrants- Babido
4) Raiders- ToF
5) Wolfpack- BIHI
6) Tigers- Vay
7) Sharks- DeepBlueC
8) Ruiners- Hyogafodex
9) BIGS- Gary
10) Cryos- Jirachee

I'm very happy tamahome bring back playing dpp, as well as for Tof and Babido. I expect a great run from all 3 players, Honor and Bihi. Good luck to all competitors

Lazuli

lustrous
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
Alright, so I decided to do write-ups of every team obviously only looking to their DPP cores and take a brief look into em making a brief analysis about em, of course excluding BIGs as I doubt I can be truly unbiased on that one. Not having much more to say, onto the analysis:

Alpha Ruiners have definitely an interesting core because we get to see Emeral in what i think may be his first SPL; As far as i have seen about him in DPP Discord, he's a big tryhard and might provide great support to hyoga and definitely has potential to be starting. Speaking of hyoga, he's a decent pilot of teams; I do not know if he has ability to build on his own and have never truly impressed me with his playing ability. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ruiners with a bottom DPP record unless they decide to start Emeral who looks pretty invested in this tournament.

Circus Maximus Tigers decided to buy Vay, a new face to the tournament scene when it comes to DPP. I think vay is a pretty well versed player for a new face, he can play at a pretty good level but im worried about is his teambuilding, as the only player on the team that could potentially give enough support is McMeghan, who isn't precisely known for his building skills in DPP, but finally I think they will manage and I would be truly shocked to see Vay doing badly, even though his record would heavily depend on the right team choice.

Congregation of the Classiest have Tamahome and Excal as their DPP core. The former is known as a staple of DPP and some individuals may call him the best DPP historically, however he has not been playing the tier lately and his record may or may not depend of if his DPP is up to that level or not. Excal on his part can be potential building partner of Tamahome and a great testing partner. I expect these two to do well together.

Cryonicles have arguably the steal of the draft in Jirachee, I do think he's expert DPP player and really great builder and went for a funny price of 3k, he might not be too much known for his DPP but he is really competent player, I expect him to do really well and it will be really fun watching him. As for support, Eo can be a great testing partner but don't forget his manager is PDC, who can bring to the table a lot of experience in the tier.

Dragonspiral Tyrants have Babido on his own as a DPP player, who used to be one of the most successful DPP player in the past, I doubt much of that has stand up through the years and he definitely would need to step up and build actual teams instead of memes. Something to look for too is that he kind of lacks support in his team as marcop is the only player in there who could help him. I do not expect him to do crazy record but could still pull up a solid record.

Indie Scooters have bought Honor as their DPP player, who is really experienced and have had ups and downs through the years, but one thing that has never truly changed is his inconsistency; History has shown that his teams tend to be often a hit-or-miss and playing-wise he's not that consistent either. He lacks actual DPP support, as KG has not had recent DPP feats. It's not really easy to determine if he either will do good or bad in this tournament. Personally I would say he's not gonna be too impressive but he could perfectly bounce back from the slump that he had in recent years and pull up a decent record.

Stark Sharks have DeepBlueC as their DPP slot, who's an arguably new player to the DPP scene, his building may or may not be slacky in this tournament, as he has extremely good support in M Dragon, Soulwind, Blightbringerr and Conflict, which may lead to a decent record. As for his playing skills, he's pretty decent player for what his last tours have been, not too impressive but definitely not bad. I expect a decent record if he leans towards the most consistent side of teambuilding, otherwise it may look not too great for him.

Team Raiders decided to take ToF as their DPP, an ancient DPP player that has been sticking to the tier for many years now and he has shown after all these years that he can completely compete in the tier and do fairly well as he has had pretty okay records in latest years. For everyone's surprise he's not having M Dragon's support this year because he has only played for Sharks in latest years so it'll be interesting to see how it turns out with dice and EW supporting him instead this year.

Wolfpack have opted for BKC and BIHI as their DPP core. BKC is arguably the best DPP player and builder on the site. He has made some of the absolute best teams in the history of DPP and having his support must feel good for BIHI. I don't know much of him but if he could pilot his teams as good as Roscoe did in the past, it would turn out great for the team but I highly doubt it. I don't know how his record will look because I don't think BIHI is an exceptional player or anything I just think he is average but even average people can win with BKC on their side as their teambuilder.

With all being said and done, I'm looking forward to see the DPP games this year as the pool has changed a bit from the last SPL and it's looking very promising. Let's go BIGS!

Last edited:

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
Based on who I’ve played but I haven’t played some of these guys at all or not anytime recently or not often so I’ll just do the ones I am most confident of
1. Tamahome (top two dpper easily)
2. Deepbluec
3. Gtg
4. Hyoga
5. Bihi
6. Vay

Edit: this is just the starters but guys like emeral fakes and blight are really strong and shoutout to them. I haven’t played Jirachee in a while but he’s really solid too

Last edited:
These are all amazing players so hard to rank but might as well give it a shot:

1) Babidi (K.I.N.G of DPP. I think this guy is the best dpper of all time, no contest man)
2) Honor (his wcop record was quite poor however I think if he is in top form, will just steamroll the competition. his most recent set of games vs BKC was amazing and he just showed how much of a beast he is)
3) Tamahome (goat, solid teams and plays a good game so hard to win someone like him. Tama Rachi is like King Bradley lol, you just stand there and die to it)
4) DeepblueC (This brother started from the bottom, went off to train for some time, post timeskip is on a different level, absolute demon#respect)
5) Hyoga (Strong battler, great mindset)

I havent played (seen) the other players dpp much recently so wont rank them but good luck to all

Looking forward to brother Excal playing, if the managers just bench him for the season there will be war.

Week 2 Matchups:

[BIGS] GaryTheGengar vs shawyu 1313 [CRYO]

[WOLF] BIHI vs Vay [TGRS]

[SHRK] DeepBlueC vs Honor [SCTR]

[RAID] ToF vs Hyogafodex [RUIN]

[CONG] Tamahome vs The Grand Babido [TYRN]

Leads / Combos / Moves + Teammates
Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
| 1    | Latias             |    6 |  60.00% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Swampert           |    5 |  50.00% |  40.00% |
| 2    | Jirachi            |    5 |  50.00% |  40.00% |
| 4    | Metagross          |    4 |  40.00% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Tyranitar          |    4 |  40.00% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Dragonite          |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Heatran            |    3 |  30.00% |  33.33% |
| 6    | Breloom            |    3 |  30.00% |  33.33% |
| 9    | Flygon             |    2 |  20.00% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Roserade           |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| -    | Rotom-Appliance    |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Blissey            |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Starmie            |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Azelf              |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Infernape          |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Suicune            |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 16   | Rotom-Wash         |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 16   | Machamp            |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 16   | Bronzong           |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 16   | Zapdos             |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 16   | Forretress         |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 16   | Dugtrio            |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 16   | Skarmory           |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Gyarados           |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Mamoswine          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Magnezone          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Rotom-Heat         |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Kingdra            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Gengar             |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |

Last edited:
[BIGS] GaryTheGengar vs Jirachee [CRYO]

[WOLF] BIHI vs Vay [TGRS]

[SHRK] DeepBlueC vs Honor [SCTR]

[RAID] ToF vs Hyogafodex [RUIN]

[CONG] Tamahome vs The Grand Babido [TYRN]

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Week 1 thoughts:

Stats:
  • Latias first in usage. Although not the most fearsome Pokemon in the tier, the typing + levitate just gives it a spot on a lot of team, usually as a Choice user. Expecting it to stay this way and it's pretty strong late game when the Ttar has been cleared/Jirachi killed. The speed tier is amazing to revenge kill either with power or sheer speed.
  • Swampert keeps rising, its offensive sets have given a lot of usage over the past year and it's tied with Jirachi in usage for this first week.
  • Metagross is also high, getting some love for its Scarf set at the moment. Powerful, bulky and Explosion, just a great mon all around. I'll talk a bit more about it further down.
Games:
  • Not necessarily expected from those names, bab and ToF gave us a trademark all out offense ditto that doesn't skip a beat, in true DPP fashion. This was the first usage of Scarf Metagross and it took bab's Mamo by surprise, in what was looked like a feist for it. Probably something to keep in mind for the DPPers in their future SPL games.
  • I don't remember where I read that, but I remember reading that SubWow Rotom was a trending set atm, it has some nice usage vs fat builds while being harder to trap for Tyranitar. It pretty much won by itself vs vay's defensive team, helped by a TSpikes, justifying its current trendiness.
  • A strategy that has seen some success here and there is U-turn + Dugtrio. Tamahome had a killer game vs Jirachee with that combo. Although it wouldn't be fair to say he just comfortably Uturned into it for kills when his first KO was through an aggressive double switch. I personally think Dugtrio is pretty good in the tier because there are so many popular Pokemons that just get erased permanently from the game in that tier (Heatran/Ttar/Jirachi), and if you can make up for its defensive downsides, it can shine big time, as it did here.

blue-gen2.png
[RUIN] Hyogafodex vs Vay [TGRS]
silver-gen2.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 6.49.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 6.48.55 PM.png

I think this game was definitely one of the highlights of the week with a very interesting matchup. Vay brought a very nice balanced team that should enable him to switch seamlessly between offense and defense. Choice Band Dragonite, Breloom, and Choice Scarf Heatran synergize well with a SkarmBliss core, which is further supported by Starmie, which provides spin support for Dragonite and Blissey in particular, a second fighting resist and Infernape check, and Thunder Wave to support Dragonite and Breloom.

Hyoga brought a known AgiliGross Toxic Spikes build that makes great use of Roserade, Swampert, Sub + Will-O-Wisp Rotom, and a Magma Storm Heatran to hopefully support a late-game Metagross sweep. The Swampert set is likely some Choice item variant, probably Choice Specs, which serves to lure in and KO Skarmory. Roserade provides a nice backbone versus Pokemon like Starmie, Suicune, opposing Swampert, and even Gengar and Rotom. Substitute + Will-O-Wisp Rotom is a nice addition to this team, as it can cripple offense by spreading burn and firing off STAB boosted Thunderbolts as well as wear down defensive builds that utilize Blissey/Clefable by setting up a Substitute and near-invalidating these Pokemon in a one-on-one matchup (more so Blissey, which we see in the game).

In terms of how these teams face off against each other, the matchup is probably only slightly Hyoga favored. Vay's team has a strong backbone for Swampert in Skarmory + Starmie + Breloom. Despite how the matchup played out, Breloom is a nice way to combat SubWisp Rotom provided that it's relatively healthy, especially after paralyzing it with Starmie's Thunder Wave. Heatran should be able to take an attack or two from Rotom and find a decent number of opportunities to switch in, especially since Roserade reveals that it does not have Hidden Power Ground. Choice Band Dragonite can serve as great sleep fodder for the Sleep Powder Roserade, and between the double Natural Cure, Rapid Spin, and Breloom's status immunities via Toxic Orb + Poison Heal, this team should be able to handle Toxic Spikes teams decently well if all goes according to plan. That said, the Rotom set is still a menace to face with Blissey, as Rotom can set up every time it gets in on Blissey. Latias has the potential to annoy Vay's team with Trick because it's difficult to absorb the Trick with ScarfTran. Vay's Breloom shouldn't get that many chances, as all of Hyoga's Pokemon should outspeed it and either hit it super effectively or, in Rotom's case, wear it down with Thunderbolt. Having two fighting resists and one immunity also helps Hyoga out in this regard.

In terms of how the actual battle plays out, we see Vay go for an immediate turn 1 Outrage, taking out the Swampert in one shot, but trading with it since Ice Punch Metagross outspeeds it and revenge kills it. Without Dragonite, Vay loses valuable sleep fodder, a potential revenge kill opportunity vs Scarf Latias, and some counterplay versus the Magma Storm Heatran. I think it may have been better to switch into Starmie first turn on Vay's side, as it enables Vay to properly scout Swampert. With Rapid Spin support in the back and a decent amount of Swampert coverage, the trade was likely not worth it. I'll touch more on this later. The battle continues and once Roserade is in, Vay starts to struggle a bit in the matchup, as he now has no sleep fodder and is forced to use his Breloom to combat the Roserade. Hyoga gets an early wakeup and Vay opts to go for a questionable Mach Punch, which leaves his Breloom at 16% HP when it switches out. Hyoga uses his Metagross to lure in Skarmory and makes a great double switch into Heatran, which enables him to put more pressure on Starmie/Blissey. Vay does well to use Thunder Wave twice to catch the Rotom once his Starmie is in, but after he switches Blissey, which Hyoga lured in, Hyoga opts to sets up a Substitute with Rotom and Vay plays from a bad position for the rest of the game. Hyoga can force chip damage onto Heatran, which Vay is forced to use to break Rotom's sub and try to gain some momentum back. The early-game and wearing down Breloom was all Hyoga needed to set up for the Substitute Rotom to wear down Vay's team significantly, keep his hazards, and effectively close out the match.

In retrospect, I think both players brought very solid teams. The early wakeup with Roserade drastically changed this game, as it enabled Hyoga to put Vay's Breloom effectively out of commission for the rest of the game, leading to Substitute + Will-O-Wisp Rotom becoming very threatening. Judging by the fact that Superpower's damage on Roserade was a critical hit and that Roserade was very unlikely to use Sleep Powder, I think using Mach Punch on the weakened Roserade was not a great play. Switching into Heatran, which should be safe, would have enabled Vay to use Breloom later and potentially gain some momentum against Hyoga's team. I also think Starmie may be the better choice to lead with, as the team has a solid backbone for Pokemon that force Starmie out, and it doesn't force awkward trade scenarios with Choice Band Dragonite that Vay's team can avoid. Hyoga played really well overall, and is poised to do very well this SPL. Vay for the most part played decently and played his outs when he needed to. I think Vay will definitely bounce back and do great as well, as he has shown that he is a great DPP player and a talented builder.

I was inspired by zf's great analysis in the ADV discussion thread and McMeghan's informative posts in all of the discussion threads. Not sure if I'll keep doing these throughout the rest of the season, but I hope you all enjoy this analysis (click the "vs" for the game).​

Last edited:
Week 3 Matchups:
[RAID] ToF vs BIHI [WOLF]

[TYRN] The Grand Babido vs shawyu 1313 [CRYO]

[SHRK] DeepBlueC vs Fakes [BIGS]

[RUIN] Hyogafodex vs Tamahome [CONG]

[TGRS] Vay vs Honor [SCTR]

Code:
| 1    | Latias             |    8 |  80.00% |  62.50% |
| -    | Rotom-Appliance    |    6 |  60.00% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Tyranitar          |    6 |  60.00% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Jirachi            |    6 |  60.00% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Heatran            |    5 |  50.00% |  40.00% |
| 5    | Dugtrio            |    3 |  30.00% | 100.00% |
| 5    | Skarmory           |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 5    | Rotom-Wash         |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 8    | Clefable           |    2 |  20.00% | 100.00% |
| 8    | Celebi             |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Rotom-Heat         |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Gengar             |    2 |  20.00% |   0.00% |
| 8    | Kingdra            |    2 |  20.00% |   0.00% |
| 8    | Suicune            |    2 |  20.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Bronzong           |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Magnezone          |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Rotom-Mow          |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Gastrodon          |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Gliscor            |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Breloom            |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Swampert           |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Starmie            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Gyarados           |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Lucario            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Roserade           |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Machamp            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Infernape          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Metagross          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |

Last edited:

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Week 2 thoughts:

Stats
:
  • Latias still first in usage, by a good margin this time. Didn't do anything gamebreaking in the games but kinda confirmed what I said last week, it's just too good of an utlity choice mon and it's pretty strong late game too.
  • Dugtrio showing its face(s) on a few occasions this week. Maybe more players wanted to use it after Tamahome's win last week? Definitely a Pokemon to keep on the radar in the future in my opinion, it's just too good at erasing some of the most dominant Pokemons of the tier in Tyranitar and Jirachi especially.
  • Rotom has always been popular and it's showing so far, being used as much as Heatran! I think that has to do with the regain of interest in its non-choice sets, which are proving to be good metagame calls right now to handle some popular Pokemons like Gyarados.
Games:
  • GTG vs shawyu was quite the clash of style. On one side, an old fashionned hazard stacking bulky team, featuring some good old fwg core (even had CeleTran!) + spinblocker Gengar, facing off against newschool Osgoode technology, featuring odd picks like lead Bronzong, Gastrodon and rising star Dugtrio. Despite the defensive look of his team, shawyu picked the right targets with his two Boom options and Latias did some nice work putting damages here and there all the while avoiding Tyranitar's trap. I liked how fast paced he played to not allow gtg to get in a comfort zone where he was probably advantaged thanks to the bulky nature of his team (Celebi in particular could have been troublesome if it got to heal) and the spikes on his side.
  • Talking about bulky Rotom, it was the MVP of DBC's win over Honor. This pokemon is such a pain if you don't carry a Pursuiter or Leftovers Heatran and Honor had a terrible time against it. DBC played impeccably around Honor's attempts at taking the game in its hand with Kingdra in particular, and it has to be underlined.
  • The two things I wanna mention out of ToF vs Hyoga is that: 1) we finally saw a Jirachi beating a 100% Heatran through Flinches, just for the sake of it (ToF most likely had it anyway, or at least didn't need every flinch); 2) another cool utilization of Rotom here, with Colbur Berry and Rain Dance, it managed to further whittle down Tyranitar and reset the weather, a strategy we've seen before in ADV or even DPP, which enables some monsters like Suicune, Cresselia or Kingdra.
  • Tama had a taste of his own medicine vs Heist, with Dugtrio completely ripping him appart, here supported again by Uturn Jirachi. Killer combo. Heist also incorporated in DPP the new-gen bulky LS Breloom that we've also seen Phil# use in WCoP. Did a solid job handling even fast Mixed Ttar and weakening Nape here. The endgame could have gotten ugly if the Metagross revealed to be Agility but it was the newly popular ScarfGross instead.

Alumn

Sukcesu cena
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
[RAID] ToF vs BIHI [WOLF]

[TYRN] The Grand Babido vs shawyu 1313 [CRYO]

[SHRK] DeepBlueC vs Fakes [BIGS]

[RUIN] Hyogafodex vs Tamahome [CONG]

[TGRS] Vay vs Honor [SCTR]

Week 4 Matchups:
[WOLF] BIHI vs Tamahome [CONG]

[TYRN] The Grand Babido vs Hyogafodex [RUIN]

[RAID] ToF vs Honor [SCTR]

[BIGS] Fakes vs Raichy [TGRS]

[CRYO] shawyu 1313 vs DeepBlueC [SHRK]

Code:
| 1    | Jirachi            |    6 |  60.00% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Swampert           |    5 |  50.00% |  40.00% |
| 2    | Tyranitar          |    5 |  50.00% |  20.00% |
| 4    | Gliscor            |    4 |  40.00% |  75.00% |
| -    | Rotom-Appliance    |    4 |  40.00% |  75.00% |
| 4    | Clefable           |    4 |  40.00% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Milotic            |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Magnezone          |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Rotom-Wash         |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Latias             |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Skarmory           |    3 |  30.00% |  33.33% |
| 11   | Hippowdon          |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Forretress         |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Dragonite          |    2 |  20.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Rotom-Heat         |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Bronzong           |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Celebi             |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Togekiss           |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Roserade           |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Flygon             |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Heatran            |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Starmie            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Zapdos             |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Scizor             |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Gengar             |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Azelf              |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Lucario            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Nidoqueen          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |

Last edited:
Week 5 Matchups:
[SHRK] DeepBlueC vs Vay [TGRS]

[CONG] Excal vs Honor [SCTR]

[TYRN] The Grand Babido vs GaryTheGengar [BIGS]

[RAID] ToF vs shawyu 1313 [CRYO]

[RUIN] Hyogafodex vs BIHI [WOLF]

Code:
| 1    | Jirachi            |    6 |  60.00% |  33.33% |
| 2    | Latias             |    5 |  50.00% |  40.00% |
| 3    | Swampert           |    4 |  40.00% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Dugtrio            |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 4    | Dragonite          |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 4    | Tyranitar          |    3 |  30.00% |  33.33% |
| 4    | Empoleon           |    3 |  30.00% |  33.33% |
| -    | Rotom-Appliance    |    3 |  30.00% |  33.33% |
| 8    | Breloom            |    2 |  20.00% | 100.00% |
| 8    | Clefable           |    2 |  20.00% | 100.00% |
| 8    | Magnezone          |    2 |  20.00% | 100.00% |
| 8    | Kingdra            |    2 |  20.00% | 100.00% |
| 8    | Gyarados           |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Skarmory           |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Uxie               |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Gliscor            |    2 |  20.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Rotom-Wash         |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 16   | Donphan            |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 16   | Cresselia          |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 16   | Bronzong           |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 16   | Ludicolo           |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 16   | Qwilfish           |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 16   | Metagross          |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 16   | Rotom-Heat         |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Flygon             |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Starmie            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Blissey            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Zapdos             |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Rotom-Mow          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Azelf              |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Suicune            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Gengar             |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Heatran            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |

Last edited:
Shawyu proving that rain isn't dead just yet with an incredibly close game. DBC played their Latias VERY well, although staying in on turn 4 vs what could've been special > mixed seemed a bit risky for my tastes. The physical Empoleon set also interests me, it's too bad that it wasn't able to be showcased.

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
Shawyu proving that rain isn't dead just yet with an incredibly close game. DBC played their Latias VERY well, although staying in on turn 4 vs what could've been special > mixed seemed a bit risky for my tastes. The physical Empoleon set also interests me, it's too bad that it wasn't able to be showcased.
Kingdra outspeed btw shawyu kinda played around that Lati too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)