Tournament SPLC week 7

won vs Tricking with the Italian power
Lost vs Brazilian Army (only 2 Rock Blast's hits fucked me, but that's the game, gg)

GL in the playoffs scrubs Tynamos :)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-214768481

We have ton of really good Battles before friend, sucks that this one ended like that ,gg

Mambo: " Not Scrubs" Starmaster and friends

Get 30keliminated

Last edited:

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ok so im in a very confusing situation rn, macle tried to sub sweep in for chimp but our schedules were incompatible, not exactly sure what to do :[

so if i could either get a new opponent who can actually manage to fight me or if prem could give me the win because ive been trying to battle my opponents but havent been able to fight either of them

e: fighting sweep at ~1730, regardless aipoms are guaranteed playoffs so this game doesn't really matter except i want to be able to say i beat sweep :U

Last edited:

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Scheduled with little gk for today. He never gave me a time and I've been on smogtours alldays and regular ps. I'll still be on for the rest of the day if you can make it little gk otherwise activity

doomsday doink

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Everybody should just lead snorunt and be happy

doomsday doink

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)