[spoilers] Judge a Pokémon Express: Sword & Shield Cover Legendaries + E3 Reveals

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
We still owed you guys our judgment of the new cover legendaries, and we also saw the first glimpses of Yamper and Impidimp!

Judge a Pokémon Express: Zacian, Zamazenta, Yamper, and Impidimp

Credits:
Written by: art3mis, BackAtYouBro, Birkal, Estronic, Fischgrat, Jordy, Kalalokki, lyd, Max. Optimizer, Mellow, Pikachu315111, Ryota Mitarai, TJ, and {Pokemon_Vigilante}
Grammar checked by: The Dutch Plumberjack and Oglemi
Art by: leparagon, Bummer, Cretacerus, LifeisDANK, Reiga, Shaymoo, Spook, and tiki
HTML by: The Dutch Plumberjack
Script by: Quite Quiet

I think Zacian looks cool for a cover legendary but I personally like Zamazenta more, maybe it's because I find wolves with swords too generic or because I like how intimidating Zamazenta looks with the shield mane. Yamper is adorable but I'm not a fan of the green, it just looks a bit weird to me I guess haha and yeah I do agree with everyone else when they say that Impidimp's design is quite underwhelming for being the first dark/fairy type Pokemon. (Hope it evolves.) All in all great article I enjoyed the read!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)