SQSA for Congregation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So there already exists an SQSA thread for Pokemon related stuff.

But what about other stuff? For example, I want to know which is better, the iPod touch or the Zune(just an example). Or I want a definition. Congregation is many people's first place to come when they have issues, but is it worth making new threads for each one?

Basically, I think that there should be a "General Simple Questions" thread in Congregation of the masses.

Thanks for your time.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you want a definition, go to some online dictionary and look it up. Or go to google and type "define: word". The forum is not a substitute for search engines.

Yeah. Most general knowledge questions can be answered easily enough by google, wikipedia, or whatever. Questions about what to choose - eg iPod or Zune, or what college to go to, or what car to get - can promote enough discussion to merit their own threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)