Tournament SS CAP Cyclohm Cup II (Won by the Indian Infernapes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Re: Zephyri vs being a good person

In post #18 of the SS CAP Cyclohm Cup II user Zephyri had the audacity to post a catboy picture while simultaneously "uwu-ing". Due to widespread public backlash to this egregious offense and a clear absence of morality on the part of the offender, swift and efficient moderator action must be taken.

Result: Zephyri must now write a 10 page apology to each individual in this thread who he offended. He will receive a permanent ban from posting catboy related material, and also I'm telling my mom.

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Re: Zephyri vs being a good person

In post #18 of the SS CAP Cyclohm Cup II user Zephyri had the audacity to post a catboy picture while simultaneously "uwu-ing". Due to widespread public backlash to this egregious offense and a clear absence of morality on the part of the offender, swift and efficient moderator action must be taken.

Result: Zephyri must now write a 10 page apology to each individual in this thread who he offended. He will receive a permanent ban from posting catboy related material, and also I'm telling my mom.
Dj Breloominati♬ arn.av136 this is what we're using to schedule from now on, wdyt

1631949665348.png

mod edit; removed uwus

Last edited by a moderator:

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)