Tournament SS CAP Snake Draft - Week 1

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
might as well kick this off with some predicts:

(1) Miasmaws vs Smokos (4)
Bo3: Darek851 vs PinkDragonTamer: PDT crushed it last time he was here and has Jordy support once again. Betting against him is a mistake.
SS1: 2spoopy4you vs Splash: I was genuinely surprised to see Spoopy here after his signup indicated he was going to be time strapped even to sub. Going for Splash mainly because of that, though this is an exciting one.
SS2: Rabia vs Maki: Not as familiar with these guys as I probably should be, and it looks to be another highlight of the week that will challenge the team support around them as well as their in game prowess.
SS3: Snafutari vs Skysolo: Not particularly convinced by Snaf in a team tour format and tiers played: Jordy on team Jordy (along with the relative little I know about Skysolo) is a threat.
SM1: Reachzero vs Yami: I think this one can be particularly close just because of how highly I rate Jordy support in SM, but I'm slightly leaning Reach.
SM2: Lasen vs Jordy: Jordy is the SM CAP GOAT if you ask me, and despite how highly I rate Lasen I find it remarkably difficult for him. (man got snaked smh)
I will make some hot predictions.

Malicious Miasmaws :Miasmaw:(1) vs Sizzling Smokomodos :Smokomodo: (4)
SS Bo3: Darek851 vs PinkDragonTamer PDT is the GOAT and probably has the edge especially with all the support he has.
SS1: 2spoopy4u vs Splash Giving Splash the slight edge here but Spoopy can definitely pull this off, its kinda 55/45 almost.
SS2: Rabia vs Maki Meh, could go either way.
SS3: Snafutari vs Skysolo Giving Skysolo the edge because Snaf doubted the Astros in the CAP PS chat and personally offended our team. We will have our revenge.
SM1: reachzero vs Yami Yami is good but Reach is better imo. Still could be an upset tho.
SM2: Lasen vs Jordy GOAT
tenor (3).gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)