Tournament SS CAP Snake Draft - Week 4

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Great job playing last week everyone, watching the games is always a delight. As of now the Sizzling Smokomodos are in the lead while the Eternal Equilibras are tied for second with the Malicious Miasmaws. You'll find this week's matchups below.

Malicious Miasmaws (2):Miasmaw: vs Red Hot Pyroaks (4):Pyroak:
Astrolotl Estrellados (2):Astrolotl: vs Snake Brattlers (4):Malaconda:
Eternal Equilibras (0):Equilibra: vs Sizzling Smokomodos (6):Smokomodo:
Again please remember that all standard tournament rules apply. Ghosting is strictly prohibited. Replays must be posted or else your battle will be considered invalid. Since this is a team tournament, no extensions are given; substitutions are used instead of extensions. If any trade occurs this week, neither traded player will be able to participate in a battle the same week. Best of luck to all teams. Please complete your games before Sunday, December 27th at 11:59pm GMT-6.

Last edited:

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
I haven't been this excited to play a game in forever holy shit

anyways, predicts
(3) Miasmaws vs Pyroaks (3)
SS Bo3: Lasen vs Stresh: Lasen continues the gauntlet run. Hard to bet against Stresh here, cause he's shown me basically no reason to, but I will predict this goes to a nailbiting 3 games. Very winnable for both, highlight of the entire tour.
SS: Darek581 vs Snake: Darek has been incredible, and Snake has had a bit rougher of a tour.
SS: Snafutari vs K3ppr: Not the biggest highlight; more convinced by k3p but really not by much?
SS: Rabia vs Doomstadt: Rabia again continues to be un-predict-against-able. Big Rabia Lead here
SM: TheLordOfBadRNG vs Wulfanator72: Still really unfamiliar with these two players; leaning slightly to the one he's seen more of.
SM: reachzero vs GardeLame: Reach hasn't really impressed as of late? Surprising me that I'm bolding against him, but Garde's shown me more as of late.

(1) Astros vs Brattlers (4)
SS Bo3: binacleisthebest vs Velvet: Velvet almost beat Rabia with a Pikachu, and Carbink lost the matchup he had g3 vs Skysolo. This shouldn't be close.
SS: CallMeDrippyT vs Againa: Againa looked way more in form last week, and Drippy looked horrid in his first game.
SS: Sputnikk vs Stitch.KR: I have no clue how Stitch is gonna do here, but Sput has had a really rough season and it's absolutely a winnable game for them.
SS: D2theW vs ojr: D2 has been on a roll still, and he'll continue to be the lone bright spot here.
SM: Airwind vs Granny Pie: After an upset win last week, and a diverse build, GP should have all the momentum here.
SM: Pitmore vs Heaven Jay: Jay has looked really solid especially in SM; Pit has not. Hard to bet against Jay here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)