Metagame SS OU Metagame Discussion Thread v7 (Usage Stats in post #3539)

peng

policy goblin
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I mean Heatran has Stealth Rock, isn't forced to run HDB, can Magma Storm + Taunt + Toxic, and is a defensive steel. Moltres can't do any of those things but Defogs instead? These are completely different Pokemon and which one you use depends entirely on team composition to that point, but lets be honest, most of the time you want Heatran.

Heatran has been undoubtably the best defensive fire type for 4 generations straight, restrained to a single ability that, whilst undoubtably excellent in many match-ups, goes unused in like 75% of matches anyway? How often do you actually trigger Flash Fire? And now it finally gets a secondary ability that whilst not always better, is immediately the far superior option in any game where your opponent doesn't have Cinderace or their own Heatran.

We can agree to disagree I guess but I really cannot see the "if you want to use Flame Body then just use Moltres" argument. Heatran is a top tier Pokemon that previously had an ability you didn't need very often, and now has access to an alternative that punishes maybe the best move in the game (U-turn). If you don't like the Tornadus-T argument then there are plenty of others - e.g. Unaware Clefable shouldn't be used because of Quagsire?

Here's a Rain team I put together which seems to do pretty well against the current meta (~1600 ladder):

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Roost

Pelipper is obviously the best rain setter in OU, but also has some pretty good matchups. +252Def allows for it to reliably check Urshifu-S, Blaziken (w/o Stone Edge), Melmetal, Heatran, Landorus-T, and Zapdos-G. This makes it pretty easy to keep rain up during the game, as there are few teams that don't carry at least one of the above mons. Being a slow U-Turn user really helps the momentum for this team.

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Flip Turn
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam

Kingdra has the ability to sweep most teams that do not carry a water-resist. It is commonly held up by Blissey, Toxapex, Ferrothorn, and potentially Ditto; I've also seen a few people running Volcanion, which does quite well against this entire team. Overall, it's still the best Swift Swim abuser by a mile.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off
- Gyro Ball

With Spectrier being so common, I needed to make Ferrothorn +252SpDef in order to reliably check it. It only takes about ~30% switching in, and can easily use any of it's moves to counter it. Landorus-I is also checked by this if it does not run Focus Blast. Gyro Ball is to prevent Sub_Zygarde and Rock Polish_Landorus-I from setting up. Great defensive Pokemon in the current meta, and can even deal with Genesect if it has enough health.

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Defog

Easily the best defogger in the meta, keeping hazards off and retaining health throughout the game. It can barely come in on Scarf_Spectrier and click Knock-Off once, and can similarly Knock many mons during the game. I tried using Zapdos w/ HDB for a little bit which is a great mon, but this one is simply better and takes full advantage of Regenerator.

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Glare

One of the best win-cons in the game. Few Pokemon can deal with this thing once it gets up a Sub and starts either setting-up or paralyzing opposing mons. Even if it doesn't sweep an entire team, it can usually pull out a kill or cripple something. Having a ground type on rain teams is really important to counter Electric move spam, from the likes of Tapu Koko and Regieleki. With M-Swampert gone, this is the next best choice, and frankly may be ban worthy at some point.

Melmetal @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double Iron Bash
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Ice Punch

Last but not least is Melmetal, one of the few Pokemon that can counter Sub_Zygarde with Double Iron Bash. It can also check Genesect in most cases, barely taking anything from Blaze Kick w/ rain up or resisting Ice Beam. It does very well against nearly every Hyper Offense lead, and has few counters if it clicks the right move, although 90% of the time you will just be clicking DIB. You can pretty much put anything in the last two move slots; I'm pretty sure Ice Punch can OHKO most Landorus-T's, while not taking 2x Rocky Helmet damage, but again requires some prediction.

Yo guys I just played a bit on the ladder/friend battles and I'd like to give some suggestion on how to adapt in a metagame with unbanned brokens (lmao bros why did u unban things like GENESECT or NAGANADEL lololo)

:dragapult:
Dragapult @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Infiltrator
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- U-turn

This man is able to revengekill literally all the broken stuff council unbanned. Infiltrator Pult obv can also revengekill Zygarde under sub and it can be helpful if paired with some momentum maker (like volt turn core or teleport users) and revengekills a lot of threats like Nagandel, Tapu Lele etc. I'd suggest to play it with Flamethrower because I don't think rn risking miss on things like Genesect is worth it.

:suicune: :raikou:
Suicune / Raikou @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Suicune can destroy stallish/balanced teams and he can abuse of the presence of stuff like heatran in the meta. I've built a suicune-ditto stall and I'm 100% satisfied about how it works. Once suicune gets able to substitute it's literally UNSTOPPABLE. You can also try to play Raikou (he learns scald too lolo) if you need some more speed in your team.

:ditto:
Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Transform

Obv in a meta with broken stuff unbanned this mon represents a good answer to like everything lol. He's the best revengekiller rn with Dragapult.

:magnezone:
Magnezone @ Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Def / 200 Spe
Bold Nature
- Iron Defense
- Body Press
- Discharge
- Substitute

I enjoy a lot Magnezone rn because it's useful to trap locked genesect (eg: ibeam genesect, but you can trap other threats too) and if you find you chance to put yourself under a sub you'll be able to get at least 2-3 kills just clicking iron defense+body press. When the metagame will be more balanced Magnezone will be better obv. Magnezone can also help a bit vs Sub DD KyuB.

:cresselia:
Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD (you can also try it with sdef, it depends on what you need to check xd)
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave
- Protect / Reflect / Light Screen / Toxic / Magic Coat
- Moonlight

Oh guys this man is so fucking good, one of the few mons that can check the unbanned brokens and with protect you can also scout Choiced Genesect so it's not this bad.

:landorus-therian:
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 24 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

I found this Lando's set so good because you can basically pivot around everything and you can put pressure with Swords Dance.

:victini:
Victini @ Heavy-Duty Boots (edit: the evspread depends on your own team, on what you need to kill... and you can also try it with blue flare)
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Scorching Sands
- V-create
- U-turn / Glaciate
- Bolt Strike

This guys is a monster lol, just try it. It kills everything and you can also try to use it with Glaciate if you want to bait stuff like Zygarde, but u-turn is better if you want to keep momentum high. And now you can finally bait Heatran with Victini and we all know that Heatran is so fucking good.

Oh ye also don't sleep on Spectrier
, maybe it's just a better Gengar, we'll see... and also don't sleep on helmed Garchomp :Garchomp: because it's a cool sponge to phys breakers.

BANWORTHY STUFF:

Ok lads I don't even know why stuff like Genesect got unbanned but here we go. I don't think SS OU is a bad meta with z-moves and mega gone, but things like :zygarde:, :genesect:, :naganadel:, :pheromosa:, :kyurem-black: must go away because they really limit team building and I think team building in DLCS#2 can be really interesting with a lot of new techs (also if we consider that SS OU has always been really boring due to the presence of few viable mons, we've always had few viable playstyles!). When Zygarde, Genesect, Naganadel, Kyurem-Black and Pheromosa will be banned maybe we should consider also if things like Lando-I and Urshifu are banworthy or not, but I hope we won't wait a lot before the brokens will be quickbanned/suspected at least.

Last edited:
I know it’s going to get banned but I really don’t find Naga to be that overwhelming. I think it seems overwhelming in the context of all the other insane stuff but you can account for it in the builder without really going out of your way. It reminds me very much of Ash Gren in terms of playstyle with spikes / Tspikes. Heatran and Tar don’t really mind it and plenty of offensive things in OU now outspeed it. There’s so few viable offensive poison types it just sucks to lose the best one.

I know it’s going to get banned but I really don’t find Naga to be that overwhelming. I think it seems overwhelming in the context of all the other insane stuff but you can account for it in the builder without really going out of your way. It reminds me very much of Ash Gren in terms of playstyle with spikes / Tspikes. Heatran and Tar don’t really mind it and plenty of offensive things in OU now outspeed it. There’s so few viable offensive poison types it just sucks to lose the best one.
Not every team can be filled with ttar or tran... Nagandel just destroys everything and it also boosts its speed when it gets the kill lol.

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
It reminds me very much of Ash Gren in terms of playstyle with spikes / Tspikes. Heatran and Tar don’t really mind it and plenty of offensive things in OU now outspeed it. There’s so few viable offensive poison types it just sucks to lose the best one.
Just a small thing here that Ash Greninja needed to claim one kill to unleash its true potential and base Greninja's offenses were so lacking that it could be stopped by a plethora amount of Pokemon easily, as we've seen Pokemon such as Kommo-o and Hydreigon has seen usage in OU to check pre-Ash Greninja. This is not the case with Naganadel, where it's already at its highest potential and can only be stopped by a handful amount of checks being forced in every team. Plus Beast Boost + Nasty Plot together enables a ridiculous snowball potential.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Adding on to the above post, Naganadel is not always relying on Spikes like Ash Greninja did last generation. It gets a Nasty Plot up and if you lack one of a far-too-small pool of things, then it is going to get a kill and potentially snowball if you lack priority or a makeshift check like Occa Berry Magearna or AV Melmetal.

Also, the pool of viable offensive poison types is irrelevant here, unfortunately. We cannot preserve something broken for the sake of this. However, there is now Nidoqueen and Nidoking, who I would absolutely advise trying.

But yea, Naganadel is one of the most ridiculous Pokemon in the tier right now, imho

I actually have the opposite mentality, Naganadel is the mon I have been struggling with the most since the only real counters are Heatran and AV Glowking (ttar gets chipped so easily) and those two can't be on everyteam. On the other hand, I really haven't been struggling with Lando-I or Genesect that much recently. Flying types have peaked this gen and so many of the can deal with genesect and Lando. Genesect w/o Douse Drive is dealt with by :Moltres: :Corviknight: :Skarmory: :Celesteela: :Zapdos: :Aegislash: :Arcanine: :Heatran: :Rotom-Heat: :Toxapex: :Magnezone: :melmetal: :Pelipper: and probably many other niche flying/steel/fire types. Obviously coverage moves like Thunderbolt or Flamethrower work for some of these mons but for many you really can't deal with them without just clicking U-turn. IDK if it is considered complex to ban douse drive but if that is possible it would probably make the most sense since with that and electric coverage then Genesect becomes a big problem.
As for Lando the equivalent to Douse Drive breaking through the typical counters would be Knock Off since without that move Lando is dealt with by :Latios: :Latias: :Corviknight: :Celesteela: :Dragonite: :Salamence: :Moltres: :Zapdos: :Landorus-Therian: :Tornadus-therian: and again probably other more niche mons. Most of these mons will still struggle with rock slide or knock off which Is why against bulkier teams a mixed Lando will obviously wear down the team alot. One problem that Lando and Genesect do deal with is their speed tier which is far worse than that of Naganadel. There are about 10 viable mons in between Lando and Naganadel and another 5 between Lando and Naganadel.
As for other mons that people have been calling broken, I have had no real problems with Eleki or Kyurem though i could see why they are considered a problem. For the first wave of bans though I would prefer Naganadel being removed and if possible Douse Drive being banned as well.

guilt trips

flawless creation
i personally think we as a community have far too much of a knee jerk reaction and are advocating for quick bans on pokemon much too early when most of the mons being proposed for quick bans do have some counterplay available. now, can they still be broken and be suspect tested down the line? absolutely. broken enough to warrant a quickban 2-3 days after their release though? definitely not imo. i think we as a community have just gotten accustomed to the pre dlc2 metagame, and now that all these dangerous mons are released into the game at once, we label these things as broken because of the power creep compared to the previous metagame, even though we should be more accepting of a power level increase since its not the same metagame. Mostly all of them have forms of valid forms of counterplay that prevent them from being far too over the top overbearing (quickban worthy).

1603641120610.png
Genesect is probably the one I see players proposing to quick ban the most. I really dont think its that blatantly overpowered like majority of players make it out to be and is not quick ban worthy imo. For starters, we all know Genesect is weak to fire offensively, however defensively, fire types also make excellent switch ins to genesect. HDB exists now which means fire types have a much easier time switching in and checking Genesect without having to worry about SR damage. Things like Heatran, HDB Volcarona, HDB Rotom-H, Volcanion, HDB Moltres can all comfortably tank the vast majority of attacks Genesect throws at them with no issue. In previous gens, you could pair Genesect with Dugtrio to get rid of the Heatran (as Genesect was always banned BEFORE dugtrio/arena trap), but now that Arena Trap is banned, I fail to see how Genesect is broken without the ability to trap its best counter. Douse Drive technoblast does exist, however this can easily be idenitifed by Genesect's different sprite and will never lure a skilled player. Spdef Toxapex is also a pokemon that can switch in vs Genesect all day and can comfortably Regen out tbolt damage if you're running that.

1603641745422.png
Pheromosa is also another pokemon I see people wanting to quickban a lot. I on the other hand, think its a nice useful addition to the metagame when it comes to speed control, rapid spin support, and pivoting. Z moves dont exist anymore which was the main thing that caused it to be broken last gen imo, and because of that i think its significantly more manageable in gen8. Toxapex walls this endlessly, as it cant QD Z-Hyper beam you anymore. Tapu Fini checks this amazing well too, as well as Aegislash tanking every single attack comfortably with also the ability to spinblock Phero (Aegi was banned last gen so we couldnt rely on that to wall Phero). it also falls to cb espeed gene, outsped by Regi Eleki, and walled by both HDB Moltres & HDB Volcarona (can also punish u turns with flame body).

1603642208357.png
I really dont think Landorus is quick ban worthy at all. In previous gens, it could be seen as overbearing as you could run it with a pursuit user and obliterate most of its checks. Pursuit doesn't exist anymore and I think its much more manageable now. Now, you can actually run roost latios/latias to comfortably check it without having to worry about pursuit ttar (latias even survives lo knock off after sr). Celesteela checked it really well last gen; this gen it has to worry about Celesteela again AND spdef corviknight as well. It also is hard checked by HDB Mandibuzz, HDB Moltres Galar, HDB Articuno if its not running rock slide, hdb dragonite, and hdb torn-t. The lack of pursuit also makes it so Slowking checks it, and Cresselia walls you endlessly. offensively, it is outsped and koed by numerous mons who are faster, have priority, or weather abuse mons. these include dragapult, phero, kingdra, urshifu water, latios, cb rillaboom.

1603642739252.png
Really scary threat, probably the closest thing to quickban material on this list, but can still be managed quite decently. of course, spdef ttar, twave blissey/chansey, and spdef heatran are the 3 premier switch ins we have vs this atm. all 3 are really solid picks in this meta regardless of Naga's presence in the tier and can comfortably tank everything Naga throws vs them. Besides that, we also have Spdef Cresselia (lives a +2 Draco Meteor comfortably and fires back with psychic), AV Slowking, occa berry melmetal, and AV Magearna. Another duo that takes care of Naganadel quite well is the combination of Teleport Blissey + Dragapult, as blissey can sponge the +2 draco (even lives +4) and teleports into dragapult, which would then outspe and ohko it the turn afterwards. CB genesect espeed also ohkoes this after 1 round of LO dmg, plus its EXTREMELY vulnerable to scarf ditto (+ scarf dragapult as well which is a really underrated rker).

1603643561484.png
Blaziken isnt quick ban worthy in my eyes either. in previous gens, it was over the top as it had baton pass + its mega evo but with the removal of those 2, it can be handled much easier now. For one, Blaziken is both extremely frail and its typing defensively is something to be desired. This, in conjunction with its subpar speed, means that is EXTREMELY difficult to put in work vs HO mons, as most of them outspe and do considerable damage to blaziken before it can even do anything. Now, you can run protect, but then without the extra coverage option, you are then checked so much easier by other defenisve pokes. even at +1 spe, if you're ada, you're outsped by Dragapult/Phero/Zera, also scarf lando-t/chomper. max hp latias and defensive cresselia also tank a LO +2 attack and can do significant dmg with psychic in return. you are also still walled by stuff like slowbro/fini, and craw + azu can finish you off. both physdef hippo + max physdef landot can also sponge a +2 attack and ohko back. hdb dragonite walls you. if you run protect, toxapex walls you endlessly, scarf dragapult outspeeds at +2, and this is another example of a mon who is massively prone to scarf ditto.

now, the only pokemon i truly believe to be quick ban worthy atm is Kyurem Black
1603644419974.png

This thing is super bonkers. gen 8 gave it so many things that pushes it over the edge compared to last gen. Dragon Dance & Icicle spear are 2 we all automatically think of, also freeze dry, but HDB is such a boon for this as well. We all underestimate Kube's bulk cuz in previous gens it was a lot easier to keep SR up and take 25% off kube's health instantaneously, but with HDB it is extremely easy to keep Kyub at full and tank even SE hits. it also has the bulk to take advantage of so many defensive mons, and nothing in the game can switch in on it for free and then beat it in a 1 v 1 scenario. There are some stuff that can switch in on it once but then later fall.

if full health magearna switches in on fusion bolt, kyub can just switch out, and then the next time it comes in, magearna will then fall to +1 fusion bolt the next turn. magearna has no reliable recovery and if its av / choice magearna you have no leftovers either so this is easy to abuse. ferro absolutely needs max def to be able to check this thing, and even if its max def, thats not enough if you dont have gyro ball either. non gyro ball versions get 2hkoed by +1 LO icicle spear in a 1 v 1 scenario as body press doesnt do nearly enough, and using leech seed can just mean the kyub setting up +2 against you. spdef ttar actually loses if kyub uses dd on switch, as uninvested rock blast doesnt come close to ohkoing and ttar gets 2hkoed by +1 icicle spear. if its offensive ttar, then kyub uses icicle spear once on switch, and then switches out, and ttar falls to +1 kyub later on. clef's moonblast doesnt do nearly enough and it also gets 2hkoed by icicle spear after a boost. Aegi is the same situation as Magearna. things like melmetal fall to earth power, quag/buzzwole get demolished by freeze dry / ice beam, and if cresselia doesnt have toxic then its pure set up bait for this thing.

kyube's power and bulk as well as deep movepool is def too much to handle. quick ban that, and the other things are really solid mons but dont deserve quickban, maybe suspect test down the line.

Attachments

Genesect w/o Douse Drive is dealt with by :Moltres: :Corviknight: :Skarmory: :Celesteela: :Zapdos: :Aegislash: :Arcanine: :Heatran: :Rotom-Heat: :Toxapex: :Magnezone: :melmetal: :Pelipper: and probably many other niche flying/steel/fire types.
This is reductive imo. While Genesect's choice band set is probably the most dangerous, it's far from the only thing it has - part of what makes Genesect so effective is its versatility and the difficulty of scouting it. Specs Genesect is less common, but it's definitely a thing - :Moltres: :Corviknight: :Skarmory: :Celesteela: :Toxapex: :Pelipper: all hate specs t-bolt, :Corviknight: :Skarmory: :Celesteela: :Aegislash: :Magnezone: :Melmetal: all hate specs flamethrower, and :Zapdos: hates specs ice beam. The only ones who are mostly safe are Rotom-H and Heatran (and arcanine but that's a very weird pick), and they're both susceptible to getting chipped down.
While there's definitely a solid list of pokemon who can wall/RK each individual Genesect set, that's not really too related to why Genesect is broken - it's mainly the unpredictability of seeing Genesect in team preview coupled with its immediate power that makes it difficult to scout, and its ability to spam strong U-turns out of bad situations.
Also, banning douse drive would only make sense if that was Genesect's only broken trait (which it isn't). But even if it is broken, even if Douse Drive is unique to genesect and wouldn't need a complex ban, it still feels like a complex ban. Banning Douse Drive sets would be like banning Scarf on Lando-T - you're just arbitrarily reducing its options without any real regard for what makes the pokemon so strong.

Gomi

yep
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 284726Genesect is probably the one I see players proposing to quick ban the most. I really dont think its that blatantly overpowered like majority of players make it out to be and is not quick ban worthy imo. For starters, we all know Genesect is weak to fire offensively, however defensively, fire types also make excellent switch ins to genesect. HDB exists now which means fire types have a much easier time switching in and checking Genesect without having to worry about SR damage. Things like Heatran, HDB Volcarona, HDB Rotom-H, Volcanion, HDB Moltres can all comfortably tank the vast majority of attacks Genesect throws at them with no issue. In previous gens, you could pair Genesect with Dugtrio to get rid of the Heatran (as Genesect was always banned BEFORE dugtrio/arena trap), but now that Arena Trap is banned, I fail to see how Genesect is broken without the ability to trap its best counter. Douse Drive technoblast does exist, however this can easily be idenitifed by Genesect's different sprite and will never lure a skilled player. Spdef Toxapex is also a pokemon that can switch in vs Genesect all day and can comfortably Regen out tbolt damage if you're running that.

View attachment 284734I really dont think Landorus is quick ban worthy at all. In previous gens, it could be seen as overbearing as you could run it with a pursuit user and obliterate most of its checks. Pursuit doesn't exist anymore and I think its much more manageable now. Now, you can actually run roost latios/latias to comfortably check it without having to worry about pursuit ttar (latias even survives lo knock off after sr). Celesteela checked it really well last gen; this gen it has to worry about Celesteela again AND spdef corviknight as well. It also is hard checked by HDB Mandibuzz, HDB Moltres Galar, HDB Articuno if its not running rock slide, hdb dragonite, and hdb torn-t. The lack of pursuit also makes it so Slowking checks it, and Cresselia walls you endlessly. offensively, it is outsped and koed by numerous mons who are faster, have priority, or weather abuse mons. these include dragapult, phero, kingdra, urshifu water, latios, cb rillaboom.
I actually agree with Blaziken and Pheromosa not being QBable at all but I feel you're underrating two VERY heavily

Genesect can run special and suddenly HDB Moltres and Volcanion aren't safe switchins, and Heatran is EXCEEDINGLY easy to wear down with how much pressure is put onto it in this metagame (Naganadel check, Genesect check, general fire type switchin), and Volcarona is relying on Flame Body to not just get 2HKO'd by Extreme speed. Not only that, but Toxapex is extremely abusable compared to the previous metagame, mostly notaby by Lando-Incarn, who is much more of a nightmare to switch into than Genesect. It isn't just enough to switch into Genesect, U-turn is just too free and very few of its switchins genuinely punish it.

As for Lando-Incarn, most of the switchins you listed (Celesteela, Spdef Corv, Mandi, G-Molt) lose to Gravity/have zero forms of recovery and the rest (Torn-t, Articuno) lose to Rock slide, with Cresselia being difficult to fit onto a team and endlessly abusable by Genesect or the high number of darks in the metagame, due to its bad recovery. Slowking and hdb Dnite actually answer it quite well without being too abusable, but Dnite loses to the admittedly relatively uncommon Knock Lando-I and is prone to being pressured into being unable to deal with Lando-Incarn by its teammates (Blaziken being the main one). I'm surprised you didn't list lati as its quite a good switchin all things considered, but unlike breakers of a similar power level, Lando is extremely good at forcing switches with its above average speed tier and great typing (Pex, Urshifu, Kyurem, non scarf Victini, non AV Melm, non scarf Genesect, Heatran, Zone, Zapdos, and Clefable, to name a few), which is personally what I see as pushing it over the edge. It's not that Lando is unwallable, its that those walls are so dependant on the 4th moveslot and far apart for how good it is at getting opportunities to fire off attacks.

Two things I noticed: Banning Douse Drive is classic "nerf a specific Pokemon instead of dealing with them". We don't remove Psystrike from Mewtwo's kit and call it OU-OK, we won't remove Techno Blast from Genesect's kit and call it OK.

And I think I heard that Landorus lost Gravity and Smack Down, not that Incarnate really relied on those to break when it's got CM and Sheer Force.

spatula

I LOVE CHIPFLAVOUR
is a Tiering Contributor
Two things I noticed: Banning Douse Drive is classic "nerf a specific Pokemon instead of dealing with them". We don't remove Psystrike from Mewtwo's kit and call it OU-OK, we won't remove Techno Blast from Genesect's kit and call it OK.

And I think I heard that Landorus lost Gravity and Smack Down, not that Incarnate really relied on those to break when it's got CM and Sheer Force.
It has Gravity. It can still be transferred from previous gens.

In the interest of not keeping it a one-liner, I'll say that the boots Victini set that was posted here earlier by Finchinator is really fun to use:

Victini @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Victory Star
Timid Nature
- Blue Flare
- Glaciate
- U-turn
- Scorching Sands

It's got a nice defensive typing for stuff like magearna and the coverage is hard for a lot of bulky offense to deal with. Lack of pursuit helps this mon a lot because now you're not forced to click uturn or play 5v6 vs ttar. Pairing it with regieleki like others have been doing seems good since you can get in some of the grounds and beat them with glaciate

Yeah Victini is looking really good. Between V create, Bolt Strike, Glaciate, U-turn, Scorching Sands and all it's other moves this is actually really hard to switch into. You'll have a much easier time checking it with something faster. He reminds me of Cinderace a lot because Cinderace ran Pyro Ball and Zen Headbutt which Victini already has STAB on and it also pretty much has pseudo STAB on Bolt Strike because of it's high BP. Victini's advantages over Cinderace is that it actually has a great special attack and much better fire moves in Blue Flare and V create (debatable but has 1.5x more power than Pyro Ball at the cost of stat drops). Victini also has Glaciate to deal with bulky Garchomp and Lando which Cincerace needs to hit a few times before they die.

To add to naganadel discussion, I don’t really think it’s any harder to wall than NP Hydreigon. They are both doing similar damage and have great coverage.

Obviously naganadel is much harder to revenge thanks to beast boost but it’s also frailer than Hydreigon (4x weak to fairies does help revenge Hydreigon though). At the very least I don’t think it should be quickbanned, I’d like to see it suspect tested after things settle down a bit if possible.

I saw jambajuicedrink post a rain team up above that was very similar to one that I made so I figured I'd share mine with you guys as well. I would like to note that I'm only around ~1400 and fairly new to OU so this team is definitely not perfect. I would recommend giving his team a read as he will be mentioning things that I'm not just so that I don't become redundant and will instead talk about the differences between the teams.

Here's a Rain team I put together which seems to do pretty well against the current meta (~1600 ladder):

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Roost

Pelipper is obviously the best rain setter in OU, but also has some pretty good matchups. +252Def allows for it to reliably check Urshifu-S, Blaziken (w/o Stone Edge), Melmetal, Heatran, Landorus-T, and Zapdos-G. This makes it pretty easy to keep rain up during the game, as there are few teams that don't carry at least one of the above mons. Being a slow U-Turn user really helps the momentum for this team.

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Flip Turn
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam

Kingdra has the ability to sweep most teams that do not carry a water-resist. It is commonly held up by Blissey, Toxapex, Ferrothorn, and potentially Ditto; I've also seen a few people running Volcanion, which does quite well against this entire team. Overall, it's still the best Swift Swim abuser by a mile.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off
- Gyro Ball

With Spectrier being so common, I needed to make Ferrothorn +252SpDef in order to reliably check it. It only takes about ~30% switching in, and can easily use any of it's moves to counter it. Landorus-I is also checked by this if it does not run Focus Blast. Gyro Ball is to prevent Sub_Zygarde and Rock Polish_Landorus-I from setting up. Great defensive Pokemon in the current meta, and can even deal with Genesect if it has enough health.

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Defog

Easily the best defogger in the meta, keeping hazards off and retaining health throughout the game. It can barely come in on Scarf_Spectrier and click Knock-Off once, and can similarly Knock many mons during the game. I tried using Zapdos w/ HDB for a little bit which is a great mon, but this one is simply better and takes full advantage of Regenerator.

Zygarde @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Glare

One of the best win-cons in the game. Few Pokemon can deal with this thing once it gets up a Sub and starts either setting-up or paralyzing opposing mons. Even if it doesn't sweep an entire team, it can usually pull out a kill or cripple something. Having a ground type on rain teams is really important to counter Electric move spam, from the likes of Tapu Koko and Regieleki. With M-Swampert gone, this is the next best choice, and frankly may be ban worthy at some point.

Melmetal @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double Iron Bash
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Ice Punch

Last but not least is Melmetal, one of the few Pokemon that can counter Sub_Zygarde with Double Iron Bash. It can also check Genesect in most cases, barely taking anything from Blaze Kick w/ rain up or resisting Ice Beam. It does very well against nearly every Hyper Offense lead, and has few counters if it clicks the right move, although 90% of the time you will just be clicking DIB. You can pretty much put anything in the last two move slots; I'm pretty sure Ice Punch can OHKO most Landorus-T's, while not taking 2x Rocky Helmet damage, but again requires some prediction.

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Defog
- U-turn
- Scald
- Roost

The only difference between our sets is the 4 ev difference (which I actually think my evs are better to run for an odd HP stat) and Defog vs Hurricane. I am running defog on this because of a suboptimal yet very fun build I will discuss later.

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Flip Turn

The only difference between these sets are LO vs Specs. I like the ability to swap moves out and I have found Kingdra to be generally tanky enough to take one priority move aside from Banded Genesect E-Speed and live with around 20-30% to finish up a sweep or breaking open a team. I used to run Hurricane on this but have generally found Flip Turn and Ice Beam to be better, however to 100% accurate move against Genesect is nice, just not as nice as the other two.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes

The two differences between these sets are the natures (run Sassy over Careful for the damage boost to Gyro Ball) and Spikes vs Knock Off. I like the ability to hazards stack on this team as this team lacks a strong defensive backbone so hazards help immensely in chipping switchins.

Zygarde @ Leftovers
EVs: 188 HP / 68 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Toxic

The threee differences between these sets are the change in evs, the nature, and toxic vs glare. I'm honestly not sure if these evs are better but I like the ability to have 101 HP substitutes as this mon is the only way this team realistically has to beat Chansey/Blissey. I am running Jolly in order to outspeed +Attack base 100s like Adamant Mence and Modest Volc, as well as being able to outspeed Excadrill at +2 in case I fight a sand team. Finally I have Toxic over Glare in order to get some damage on walls right now, but Glare is really good and I had trouble picking between the two.

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Thunder
- Grass Knot
- Dazzling Gleam

These last two mons are the biggest differences between our teams, with him running Melmetal and Torn-T and I have Tapu Koko and Zapdos. I like specs Koko here as it lets me bust through mons with Specs Thunder in rain, and Grass Knot is really helpful against Ground types if Kingdra is knocked out for some reason. Dazzling Gleam is a decent STAB move which hits most things pretty hard and is generally a safe middle ground play as well as hitting Chomp and Zygarde hard. I am running U-Turn over Volt Switch so that ground types don't leave me completely useless, especially because a good ground type is basically mandatory on most teams (at least from what I have seen).

Zapdos @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Static
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Roost

When I was discussing the suboptimal mon at the start of this discussing Pelipper I meant this Zapdos set. At the start of building this team I wanted to run an offensive Zapdos because it just seems like a lot of fun, which it absolutely is. Its dual STABs are devastating in the rain and it can help maintain momentum with U-Turn. Roost is there to take advantage of Zapdos' natural bulk and good typing to naturally check stuff like G-Dos and Torn-T. Optimally this should be a defensive defogger to take pressure off of Pelipper for hazard control and let the team have more longevity, but as it is now offensive Zapdos is not a bad mon at all and some great fun.

This is reductive imo. While Genesect's choice band set is probably the most dangerous, it's far from the only thing it has - part of what makes Genesect so effective is its versatility and the difficulty of scouting it. Specs Genesect is less common, but it's definitely a thing - :Moltres: :Corviknight: :Skarmory: :Celesteela: :Toxapex: :Pelipper: all hate specs t-bolt, :Corviknight: :Skarmory: :Celesteela: :Aegislash: :Magnezone: :Melmetal: all hate specs flamethrower, and :Zapdos: hates specs ice beam. The only ones who are mostly safe are Rotom-H and Heatran (and arcanine but that's a very weird pick), and they're both susceptible to getting chipped down.
While there's definitely a solid list of pokemon who can wall/RK each individual Genesect set, that's not really too related to why Genesect is broken - it's mainly the unpredictability of seeing Genesect in team preview coupled with its immediate power that makes it difficult to scout, and its ability to spam strong U-turns out of bad situations.
Also, banning douse drive would only make sense if that was Genesect's only broken trait (which it isn't). But even if it is broken, even if Douse Drive is unique to genesect and wouldn't need a complex ban, it still feels like a complex ban. Banning Douse Drive sets would be like banning Scarf on Lando-T - you're just arbitrarily reducing its options without any real regard for what makes the pokemon so strong.
Yeah, my immediate reaction was that almost everything on that list of Genesect counters gets rekt by one of its special coverage moves. Because of download, you can do things like run a random special coverage move on a choice band set to cover some of its counters that aren't dealt with as easily by the rest of your team without actually being committed to being a special attacker. Also, when played well even the more narrow choice band sets can just keep getting you momentum and chipping things down and eventually deal with its counters with +2 extreme speed (which also is just amazing at revenge killing fast threats at most points in the game).

Genesect and Kyurem-b would be my top two choices for quick banning. I'm secretly hoping the tier can somehow handle Naganadel because I think its really cool and one of the only broken'ish mons that I like playing with, but if it needs to go then it needs to go. Blaziken can be countered well if you try a little, but its also obnoxious and adds the the problem I mentioned in an earlier post about there just being too many things that can easily snowball. Not sure how I feel about Lando-i and Pheromosa. Some of the best checks to Lando-i are mons that I just like to use anyways, so I havent had that much trouble with it and I honestly haven't been matched up against Pheromosa too much yet, so idk.

Last edited:
I'll talk a bit about the mons people are wanting a ban on but man is this metagame so much fun with Regieleki and everything we got back in the tier.

Genesect: This has a hard counter in Heatran. It can't spam U-turn either because of the 30% chance of burn every time Heatran comes in. I can guarantee Heatran will be used in like 25% of all teams maybe even 30% or slightly more. I really wish it could stay but yeah if you're not running Heatran or Moltres or Bulkarona or something that can punish it's physical moves you're going to have a really bad time. I hate to say QB but yeah I would totally understand.

Naganadel: Again this struggles with Heatran, the fat pink blobs, Ttar but outside of that it does wreak havoc. I disagree on a QB though, it's frail as fuck so you can pick it off with priority quite easily. Getting a NP up in the first place while also living an attack also isn't the easiest thing in the world. I can definitely see why people want it gone though because of the 50/50s it creates where you have to switch out if you don't want to get killed by a DM or coverage but you also don't want to switch out as it clicks Nasty Plot. QB no, suspect test yes.

Blaziken: This is better in practice then I thought it would be. Protect sets without SD are still strong as fuck and can sweep late game. It's also good for spamming Knock Off in general. SD sets are potent as well but hard to get set up against HO and against balance, stall teams it has to pick between Knock Off EQ Thunder Punch and Stone Edge. It's still easily picked off by priority though and the base speed on turn 1 leaves it outsped by a lot. Overall hard no on a QB and even a suspect test I probably would be against. It's a top mon for sure though that can quickly get out of hand if you don't play smart against it but there's a ton of other mons in the tier that can quickly get out of hand too that will never see a ban. I just think people are conditioned to think this is broken because of it's status as an Uber for the past like decade and ¨omg speed boost¨. People are just resistant to change is all. Conclusion: I can see why people see it as broken because it's almost at the entrance gates of broken city but just falls short by like 10 feet to me.

Landorus-I: It's that Gravity move that makes it so that you cannot switch in to it reliably because it just kills Moltres the next turn or whatever you were hoping to swith in on it Then there's Knock Off, Rock Polish, Psychic and Calm Mind, Stealth Rock. This mon is guaranteed to always put in good work. Loss of Hidden Power is a double edged sword for it. QB? ehh maybeish. Suspect test? definite yes.

Blaziken: This is better in practice then I thought it would be. Protect sets without SD are still strong as fuck and can sweep late game. It's also good for spamming Knock Off in general. SD sets are potent as well but hard to get set up against HO and against balance, stall teams it has to pick between Knock Off EQ Thunder Punch and Stone Edge. It's still easily picked off by priority though and the base speed on turn 1 leaves it outsped by a lot. Overall hard no on a QB and even a suspect test I probably would be against. It's a top mon for sure though that can quickly get out of hand if you don't play smart against it but there's a ton of other mons in the tier that can quickly get out of hand too that will never see a ban. I just think people are conditioned to think this is broken because of it's status as an Uber for the past like decade and ¨omg speed boost¨. People are just resistant to change is all. Conclusion: I can see why people see it as broken because it's almost at the entrance gates of broken city but just falls short by like 10 feet to me.
Blaziken is not even worthy of a suspect in my opinion, as you said if it runs protect it lacks coverage to beat walls and if it lacks protect it is dead weight vs HO and other teams, it is really easy to revenge kill because of its paper defences, LO and flare blitz recoil (It desperately needs LO to break walls), priority, rocky helmets, fast scarfers etc.
It has not priority moves to kill or weaken other priority abusers like rillaboom and crawdaunt or to ease its matchup vs offense.

Genesect and Lando-I are by far the most broken things at the moment.

Blaziken is not even worthy of a suspect in my opinion, as you said if it runs protect it lacks coverage to beat walls and if it lacks protect it is dead weight vs HO and other teams, it is really easy to revenge kill because of its paper defences, LO and flare blitz recoil (It desperately needs LO to break walls), priority, rocky helmets, fast scarfers etc.
It has not priority moves to kill or weaken other priority abusers like rillaboom and crawdaunt or to ease its matchup vs offense.
Here's the thing though. You're not fighting some combination of stall, HO, and balance. You're fighting stall, or you're fighting HO, or you're fighting balance. I don't even know what its matchup against HO is like really, but against fat teams, almost everything that can eat a +2 hit can just barely do so, taking like 80-90%. It's trivial to chip things down to that point. And needless to say revenge killing it or its lack of priority don't apply to stall. I don't see why Blaziken needs to worry about coverage beyond Thunder Punch when you've got dumb calcs like Latios being OHKOed by +2 Flare Blitz. Blaziken's fourth move choice isn't a hindrance, it's a luxury.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
To add to naganadel discussion, I don’t really think it’s any harder to wall than NP Hydreigon. They are both doing similar damage and have great coverage.

Obviously naganadel is much harder to revenge thanks to beast boost but it’s also frailer than Hydreigon (4x weak to fairies does help revenge Hydreigon though). At the very least I don’t think it should be quickbanned, I’d like to see it suspect tested after things settle down a bit if possible.
This is a ridiculous comparision. Hydreigon right off the bat has 98 base speed, meaning that, while its more than adequate to thrash balance, it it can't just go ham versus very offensive builds. Compare that to Naganadel's 121 speed, and I think we start to see the issue. Ofc this isn't even mentioning Beast Boost, which turns the already fast balance breaker into the fastest mon in the tier (even outpacing our blessed Regieleki). Being a Hydreigon level balance breaker that can simultaneously sweep offense very cleanly is certainly a cause for serious concern.

Everyone is talking about Regieleki, and it sure is powerful.
I see myself always drawn to Choice Band sets.

Regieleki @ Choice Band
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Wild Charge
- Assurance
- Explosion
- Volt Switch

You would be surprised at how effective this set is.
Thanks to Assurance, Dragapult no longer is a switch into Regieleki, and if Rocks are up (most Dragapult are running Scarf just for Regieleki now), Assurance becomes a 120 BP Dark Move when Dragapult switches in.
252+ Atk Choice Band Regieleki Assurance (120 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dragapult: 454-536 (143.2 - 169%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Not only that, but it makes Excadrill have a chance to be OHKO’d on switch with 1 Spike
252+ Atk Choice Band Regieleki Assurance (120 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Excadrill: 271-319 (75 - 88.3%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after 1 layer of Spikes
Oh and of course the same applies to Marowak-A
252+ Atk Choice Band Regieleki Assurance (120 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Marowak-Alola: 330-390 (126.4 - 149.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
So yes, Regieleki has made Assurance a viable move outside of Other Metagames (but only because it has god awful coverage)

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'll talk a bit about the mons people are wanting a ban on but man is this metagame so much fun with Regieleki and everything we got back in the tier.

Genesect: This has a hard counter in Heatran. It can't spam U-turn either because of the 30% chance of burn every time Heatran comes in. I can guarantee Heatran will be used in like 25% of all teams maybe even 30% or slightly more. I really wish it could stay but yeah if you're not running Heatran or Moltres or Bulkarona or something that can punish it's physical moves you're going to have a really bad time. I hate to say QB but yeah I would totally understand.
Please, can't you see how ridiculous Gemesect is that its promoting the use of FLAME BODY Heatran????? And yes, your dumb ass does bring Flame Body Heatran and you do proc a burn from a stray U-turn. What happens when the next time you switch in this happens?

+1 252 SpA Choice Specs Genesect Flamethrower vs. 252 HP / 176+ SpD Heatran: 153-181 (39.6 - 46.8%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Because, while not as popular (probably not as effective), Genesect can easily just run Specs with a strong U-Turn and annoy the shit out of physically defensive walls that are usually used to check it. Everyone is EVing their mons to force Band Gene to boost its Special Attack anyways. Running Flame Body makes your Heatran worse against almost everything else just to try and punish 1 mon? And we all know the infamous Douse Drive set that screws it over regardless.

Also noting that, you can't argue that Heatran walls Naganadel while also advocating that Flame Body Heatran is the answer, or you just end up getting this

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Naganadel Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 176+ SpD Heatran: 226-266 (58.5 - 68.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

I also agree with your Blaziken assertion, but mot with its conclusion. SD sets invalidate Balance, and Protect + LO is legitimately effective vs offensive builds as long as solid hazard control is provided. I particularly find Mixed LO to be especially troubling, as Hippos that take 45 from LO Blitz and force RH recoil suddenly are faced with taking over 60% from Fire Blast. Mix that with it being able to swap out that last slot to screw around its 3 checks (EQ for Pex, TPunch for Tapu Fini and Mantine and Knock Off for Slowbro) and you start to see just how hard it is to fuck around this thing. RIGHT NOW I don't feel its broken, but honestly I tribute that to how priority heavy the meta is right now. Balance basically not being allowed to survive while Blaziken exists, and Genesect 100% gonna be QBd anyways, is enough of a warrant for me to argue for a ban.

Fuck Landorus-I.

1. What are you most excited to use in the new metagame?
Love all the broken shit we get to use for a few days til the banhammer comes.

2. What pre-dlc mons are expected to get hit the hardest?
Honestly, I think all the fat shit that have been in DLC1 meta will get hit the hardest due to the overwhelming amount of offensive threats right now, and stall isn't viable as it was before DLC2.

9. What is your favorite returning mon?
Melmetal, Blaziken, and Naganadel are some clean offensive presence we needed to shift the problematic defensive presence we have seen in many iterations of gen 8 OU for a while. Highly doubt Blaziken and Genesect will stay for long tho.

Trick Room finally get more viable users after having a decent run post DLC1. The return of Uxie and Cress means that TR users can fret little about Ground attacks running through the team. Melmetal returning means that there is some defensive bulk teams can take advantage of if the switch is needed and not wear out the setters. The new horse, Glastrier is interesting and has a cool movepool to get the snowball effect rolling while it take advantage of TR. It also has bulk to take some neutral hits. I think either Choice Band or Assault Vest works for now, perhaps Life Orb as well but you want the longevity. Overall, liking the meta very much!

Team: https://pokepast.es/8c5bb61273cb6d51

Replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1209372279
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1209374326

Here's the thing though. You're not fighting some combination of stall, HO, and balance. You're fighting stall, or you're fighting HO, or you're fighting balance. I don't even know what its matchup against HO is like really, but against fat teams, almost everything that can eat a +2 hit can just barely do so, taking like 80-90%. It's trivial to chip things down to that point. And needless to say revenge killing it or its lack of priority don't apply to stall. I don't see why Blaziken needs to worry about coverage beyond Thunder Punch when you've got dumb calcs like Latios being OHKOed by +2 Flare Blitz. Blaziken's fourth move choice isn't a hindrance, it's a luxury.
I admit that vs stall it will be complicated to handle without ditto, thunder punch covers some annoying things, fat mence and dragonite with multiscale intact are the only things that can handle blaziken relatively well defensively (Stone edge is an option but will be generally inferior to other moves and it's prone to miss), and I don't even know if these two mons will be viable in stall, but stall teams often run ditto that can take advantage of a +2 blaziken very well and proceed to sweep with those huge boosts in attack and speed.
It's a good wall breaker/ sweeper, but just nothing exceptional in my opinion.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)