Tournaments SS OU Money Tournament - $400 Prize Pool - Heavy-Duty Boots Banned + Cinderace Unbanned - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex

Give my perception as a handle of weapon
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
1710291734378.png

SS OU Money Tournament - $400 prize pool!
hosted by dex
art by DaWolfKid

SS OU may not be the current generation anymore, but that hasn't stopped people from wondering what the tier would be like with just a few changes. The goal of this tournament is to get some more data on what the tier would look like with Heavy-Duty Boots banned. As a result of this, we have also unbanned Cinderace to see if it is healthier for the tier without Heavy-Duty Boots. Later in the tournament, we may look at banning Melmetal and/or Dragapult, but for now, they will remain legal. The prize structure will be as follows:
1st Place: 50% ($200)
2nd Place: 25% ($100)
3rd and 4th Place: 12.5% ($50)

Huge shoutout to the following users who helped me contribute to the prize pool:

If you would like to contribute to the prize pool, please PM me on Smogon or reach out to me on Discord @ correia. (include the period)
The following rules apply:
Rules:
  • This is a non-standard [Gen 8] OU tournament.
  • The format is best of three, single elimination.
  • Changing teams in between matches is allowed.
  • It is required that you post your replays to avoid disputes.
  • All Smogon tournament rules apply.
  • Any change in tiering will not take effect until the following round.
  • Matches must be played on Pokemon Showdown or Smogtours.
  • Please use this guide when scheduling with your opponent.
The signup deadline is March 24, 11:59 PM GMT -7. Best of luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)