ST#3 Ultimate ADV Showdown R1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys, but i might have to pull out.

see, my computer crashed, and i cant afford a reboot disk untill the end of the month. so, if i'm holding up the tourney, dq me.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I've subbed in DChiuch over DragonDance just to make things run smoother. Thanks for being honest, DD. Is BLJ banned from NB as well or just the forums?

I forgot my charger at college, 4.5 hrs away by car. I will not be able to access until Sunday evening or Monday, and my computer's battery is dead (along with crappy wireless service) Requesting permission from tournament director to postpone battle until I can access again.

--e4protector/Psyshock--

P.S. I may appear on the server under the screen name "Psyshock"

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Please note that while I'm stupid and never said so originally, sending me the logs via Forums PM is probably the easiest method.

well LSM pmed me on the server under the name "Tamagon", we battled but in the middle of the battle he disconnects and i win by battle timeout. i was in a very good position to win, but the log will prove that anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)