Tournament STABmons Mix and Mega Seasonal [Round 1]

1650465080039.png

awesome art by XavierTheCoolDudeX!

Welcome to STABmons Mix and Mega Seasonal !

Tournament rules :

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • Sw/Sh cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are mandatory.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
Battles are to be played on ROM or main PS! server. Challenge code is required to play on main.
STAB'n Mega resources can be found here.
/challenge [Gen 8] Mix and Mega @@@STABmons Move Legality,*Acupressure,*Astral Barrage,*Belly Drum,*Bolt Beak,*Boomburst,*Clangorous Soul,*Double Iron Bash,*Extreme Speed,*Fishious Rend,*Geomancy,*Glacial Lance,*Lovely Kiss,*Precipice Blades,*Shell Smash,*Shift Gear,*Sleep Powder,*Spore,*Thousand Arrows,*Transform,*V-create,*Wicked Blow,*Dragapult,*Eternatus,*Dragonite,*Genesect,*Kartana,*Keldeo,*Landorus-Therian,*Tapu Koko,*Thundurus,*Thundurus-Therian,*Zeraora,*Zygarde-Base,-King's Rock,+Pheromosa, +Eternatus, *Eternatus, +Urshifu rapid strike
Is there a prize ?
Yes! The winner of the tournament will get the rank of room prize winner (^) in OM mashups!
ROUND 1
Tranquility vs adwadadwad
Shady Icy vs Clasmia
Ka1xo vs Eggs
RTM vs TrainerGoldAlt
giove97 vs kDCA
pannuracotta
vs TheDragonMaster
stuart littled. vs Rofna99
nvk
vs byee
Darkrai Retribution vs AV Cosmoem
RICEMAN
vs martinvtran
DerpyBoi vs ctproonie217
Axzel
vs DuckeryDoodle
adem vs lancert
Chachachicken vs Morgan
ToiriX vs smino
iapt
vs BasedWhat?
predictions are always welcome!

Deadline is May 1, 1:30 p.m GMT

Last edited:

Clas

my main tier is yes
is a Tiering Contributor
Tranquility vs adwadadwad - Tranquility is SnM council and they've proved time and time again that they're a top threat, whereas adwadadwad is a newcomer to the tournament scene.

Ka1xo vs Eggs - I'm honestly not too sure on this one, both players are equally skilled and I personally know their strengths and weaknesses. Eggs might have a slight lead, but ka1xo is competent with teamstyles she doesn't usually run. Definitely one to look out for.

RTM vs TrainerGoldAlt - This dude is scarily good at building if he puts in the effort, and with a tournament like this he will most likely fulfil expectations. RTM is a great player too, but they aren't a Mix and Mega main and so am leaning less towards them.

giove97 vs kDCA - kDCA is a much better player, and giove got stuck with them unfortunately.

pannuracotta vs The Dragon Master - THE GAME to watch, both are amazingly skilled OM(M) players with equal potential, and its hard to compare both.

stuart littled. vs Rofna99 - I know very little about either.

nvk vs byee - Leaning nvk because they have potential support from Larpers and are generally more known in the OM community. byee is also skilled but as far as I'm aware they're not known specifically there, nor in the OMM community.

Darkrai Retribution vs AV Cosmoem - AV Cosmoem is a decent player, but Darkrai Retribution has shown off their potential more and so am leaning towards them.

RICEMAN vs martinvtran - I didn't expect RICEMAN to sign up in all honesty, but here we are. Both are very talented players, although neither are distinguished in SnM (or Mix and Mega in general).

DerpyBoi vs ctproonie217 - Roonie is a good player but DerpyBoi is the current strongest Mix and Mega player in my opinion, and he's also SnM council.

Axzel vs DuckeryDoodle - I am leaning more towards DuckeryDoodle, but Axzel is a very skilled player at times. Will be an interesting game to watch nonetheless.

adem vs lancert - adem IMO has higher potential but lancert will likely win due to better teambuilding.

Chachachicken Vs Morgan - Morgan is a defined player that is also in OMPL like pannu, TDM, DerpyBoi, nvk and RICEMAN, whereas Chachachicken is a new player and so I don't expect results to change.

ToiriX vs smino - I genuinely have no clue how good either of you are lol

iapt vs BasedWhat? - MnM council buff
also if i win i request bot role in omm for reasons

Last edited:

Ducky

Aw Phooey
is a Contributor to Smogon
perdictions and confirming that I get RO in omm if I win
Tranquility vs adwadadwad - known SnM player vs somebody i dont know

Clasmia vs Shady Icy - sorry shady, but clastia is strongly favored here (hope pog frog goes nuts though)

Ka1xo vs Eggs - I'm not sure how experienced either are in SnM, but its going to be a great game to watch regardless. I think Ka1xo has a slight edge here, as imo they are a better builder and have been known to pick up metas fast.

RTM vs TrainerGoldAlt - gold is a great builder and MnM player, and while RTM is a good player, they are not as well verse in MnM

giove97 vs kDCA - not much to say here

pannuracotta vs The Dragon Master - Highlight match for sure. Two great players, but leaning towards TDM as he had more experience in the tier

stuart littled. vs Rofna99 - Don't know either too well, but Rofna is very active in OMM and has been consistent on the LB

nvk vs byee - Don't know either how these people

Darkrai Retribution vs AV Cosmoem - same here

RICEMAN vs martinvtran - two great players, martin is coming off a great run in TP winter, but I think Rice has the edge because I dont think martin can build (or chooses to)

Chachachicken Vs Morgan - once again a known player vs someone i dont know

(Sorry if i perdicted against you or if i said i didnt know you, please prove me wrong)
Tranquility vs adwadadwad- Coin Flip
Clasmia
vs Shady Icy - broken council member buff
Ka1xo vs Eggs - has played before
RTM vs TrainerGoldAlt- Coin Flip
giove97 vs kDCA - Coin Flip
pannuracotta vs The Dragon Master - has played before + had broken duck support
stuart littled. vs Rofna99- Coin Flip
nvk vs byeee - Coin Flip
Darkrai Retribution vs AV Cosmoem- Coin Flip
RICEMAN vs martinvtran- Coin Flip
Chachachicken Vs Morgan- Coin Flip

View attachment 420085
awesome art by XavierTheCoolDudeX!

Welcome to STABmons Mix and Mega Seasonal !

Tournament rules :

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • Sw/Sh cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are mandatory.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
Battles are to be played on ROM or main PS! server. Challenge code is required to play on main.
STAB'n Mega resources can be found here.
/challenge [Gen 8] Mix and Mega @@@STABmons Move Legality,*Acupressure,*Astral Barrage,*Belly Drum,*Bolt Beak,*Boomburst,*Clangorous Soul,*Double Iron Bash,*Extreme Speed,*Fishious Rend,*Geomancy,*Glacial Lance,*Lovely Kiss,*Precipice Blades,*Shell Smash,*Shift Gear,*Sleep Powder,*Spore,*Thousand Arrows,*Transform,*V-create,*Wicked Blow,*Dragapult,*Eternatus,*Dragonite,*Genesect,*Kartana,*Keldeo,*Landorus-Therian,*Tapu Koko,*Thundurus,*Thundurus-Therian,*Zeraora,*Zygarde-Base,-King's Rock,+Pheromosa
Is there a prize ?
Yes! The winner of the tournament will get the rank of room prize winner (^) in OM mashups!
ROUND 1
Tranquility vs adwadadwad
Shady Icy vs Clasmia
Ka1xo vs Eggs
RTM vs TrainerGoldAlt
giove97 vs kDCA
pannuracotta vs TheDragonMaster
stuart littled. vs Rofna99
nvk vs byee
Darkrai Retribution vs AV Cosmoem
RICEMAN vs martinvtran
DerpyBoi vs ctproonie217
Axzel vs DuckeryDoodle
adem vs Bye 1
Chachachicken vs Morgan
ToiriX vs smino
iapt vs Bye 4
predictions are always welcome!

Deadline is 27 April, 1:30 p.m GMT
[/QUO
Hi, Aggro. After 3 close matches, I was able to beat Fennel Simp/Morgan, but I wanted to tell my friends on discord on my unblocked wifi which disconnected me, restarting the dm. After, I tried telling Fennel Simp/Morgan if they could post the replays, but they went offline. I am sorry if this does not seem credible, but i hope Fennel Simp/Morgan could confirm. Here is a screenshot of my attempts though.
1650590823437.png

Tranquility vs adwadadwad - Tranquility is SnM council and they've proved time and time again that they're a top threat, whereas adwadadwad is a newcomer to the tournament scene.

Ka1xo vs Eggs - I'm honestly not too sure on this one, both players are equally skilled and I personally know their strengths and weaknesses. Eggs might have a slight lead, but ka1xo is competent with teamstyles she doesn't usually run. Definitely one to look out for.

RTM vs TrainerGoldAlt - This dude is scarily good at building if he puts in the effort, and with a tournament like this he will most likely fulfil expectations. RTM is a great player too, but they aren't a Mix and Mega main and so am leaning less towards them.

giove97 vs kDCA - kDCA is a much better player, and giove got stuck with them unfortunately.

pannuracotta vs The Dragon Master - THE GAME to watch, both are amazingly skilled OM(M) players with equal potential, and its hard to compare both.

stuart littled. vs Rofna99 - I know very little about either.

nvk vs byee - Leaning nvk because they have potential support from Larpers and are generally more known in the OM community. byee is also skilled but as far as I'm aware they're not known specifically there, nor in the OMM community.

Darkrai Retribution vs AV Cosmoem - AV Cosmoem is a decent player, but Darkrai Retribution has shown off their potential more and so am leaning towards them.

RICEMAN vs martinvtran - I didn't expect RICEMAN to sign up in all honesty, but here we are. Both are very talented players, although neither are distinguished in SnM (or Mix and Mega in general).

DerpyBoi vs ctproonie217 - Roonie is a good player but DerpyBoi is the current strongest Mix and Mega player in my opinion, and he's also SnM council.

Axzel vs DuckeryDoodle - I am leaning more towards DuckeryDoodle, but Axzel is a very skilled player at times. Will be an interesting game to watch nonetheless.

Chachachicken Vs Morgan - Morgan is a defined player that is also in OMPL like pannu, TDM, DerpyBoi, nvk and RICEMAN, whereas Chachachicken is a new player and so I don't expect results to change.

ToiriX vs smino - I genuinely have no clue how good either of you are lol
also if i win i request bot role in omm for reasons
What is consired not new lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)