Tournament STABmons Open! - (R4: Fjight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
The Kartana ban was supposed to take effect at the start of Round 2, but as we still have matches to complete, it's gonna bleed into part of Round 1.

Anyway, you have two more days to finish matches before I do flips and whatnot.

OM room didn't show up during the almost 4 hour time we both agreed upon today. I may or may not be able to play tomorrow. I'm hoping to play, but if things don't work out this will serve as an activity post.

I gave you time frames for the beginning of this week which were incredibly broad. You simply replied saying that Tuesday would work: no specific time, no extra information. I hope you'd be a little understanding of the fact that I'm frustrated that you were supposedly there for 30 minutes and didn't reply to my post that you were there. OM room Eevee General

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
I gave you time frames for the beginning of this week which were incredibly broad. You simply replied saying that Tuesday would work: no specific time, no extra information. I hope you'd be a little understanding of the fact that I'm frustrated that you were supposedly there for 30 minutes and didn't reply to my post that you were there. OM room Eevee General
To be fair I PMed you once on PS to tell you something and you never even replied at all and seemed extremely AFK. I've done this multiple times, so this wasn't a one time thing for sure. Also you don't need to tag everyone relevant in the situation at hand to continue it; there's a reply button.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Won in 2 ggs. Sorry for drama

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7stabmons-66647
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7stabmons-66649

Edit: Also Kris I leave my computer on and don't log out of Showdown. Thanks for standing up for your friend or whatever but mind your own business (◕‿◕✿)
[15:08] BIAF: I didn't have a "shitty attitude" I said he wasn't there during the time, which OM room had already disputed at the time of your post. We're chill. You don't need to be an ass. Have fun being salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)