Stage 3-1 Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garchomp - Uber
Latias - OU
Latios - Uber
Manaphy -
Shaymin-S -OU

I did not really play during the Manaphy test, so I will refrain from voting on it.

Opinions:

Garchomp
During the Stage 3 "artificial metagame" Garchomp did not seem as dominant as it was when we first tested it, although it still was rather potent and Sand Veil still made it somewhat difficult to deal with *insert grievance about missing while it had a Sub up here*. It remained the top used mon on Suspect for May, June, and July. My vote still goes to Uber.

Latias
Not too dominating, although her wide movepool gives her plenty of options. However, to a certain I still felt in the stage 3 metagame that Cresselia does better when were talking about walling. As far as outright killing her brother does a much better job. Voting OU.

Latios
In addition to his wide movepool he is one of the fastest pokes to get a chance to set up. Being base 110 Speed allows him to deal with threats with incredible unpredictability. He was the second most used in the Suspect Ladder in August and July (while he was the third most used behind Shaymin-s and Garchomp in May). My vote goes to Uber.

Manaphy

I felt it was not very dominating in Stage 3's Suspect Ladder. With all the teams built around summoning Sandstream and Garchomp along with trying to combat things like Shaymin-s it had trouble setting up. Its base 100 Speed really gives it trouble in the face of fast paced offense that most of these Suspects offer. While I lean towards OU I will refrain from voting on it because I feel I haven't had enough experience vs. it in the hands of a skilled user on the Suspect Ladder.

Shaymin-s
While a 60% flinching move with a base 127 Speed shut down a lot I felt it was considerably easier to deal with especially when it has to keep on switching in on SR, gets murdered by some mons with good priority attacks, fast mons and Choice Scarf users... Seed Flare was still scary in Suspect, but if you threw a couple walls in its way you could easily stall it out of Seed Flare PP. Dealing with it when it tries to SubSeed up is troublesome, but with a fast paced metagame and smart walling it was easily kept on its toes. Despite the fact it was the third most used in August and July I felt it does not fit the definition of an Uber especially when everyone is already prepped up for dealing with fast Dragons. I'm voting OU.

Garchomp - Uber
Latias - OU
Latios - Uber
Manaphy - OU
Shaymin-S -Uber

I believe that Manaphy should be tested further, as the other suspects greatly impacted it's use and the way in which it was used.

Garchomp - OU
Latias - OU
Latios - Uber
Manaphy - Uber
Shaymin-S - Uber

I tried to submit my vote earlier, but the screen froze and I didn't know if it was sent... I figured I'd vote again, just to make sure. If you got the first one, then disregard this message. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)