[Standard]--Console Wars Mafia Game Over! Go Microsoft for wining (not winning)

Deadline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So we cross swords again”

“Third time’s the charm”

“Let’s see about that”

“…”

You all wake up to find the dead body of vonFiedler. It appears he ran out of business, and died of loneliness.

Dear vonFiedler,
You are Little Big Planet.

You are game that includes millions of video games, and you’re totally and utterly customizable.

Once per night, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 with “Create minigame for <User>”. Make up a posting restriction and put it in the body of your PM. <User> will have to follow that posting restriction until the end of the next night, or be god killed.

You are allied with Team Sony. You win if Team Sony defeats all opposing factions.
Also, in the courtyard Undisputed lies dead. It appears he really tried to put up a fight; the dead bodies of the 2 generals lie next to him, and he had to cross swords with the commander himself.

Dear Undisputed,
You are Wii Party.

You are an addition to the Mario party series, but now there’s no Mario(?)

By making maps that enemies must follow to gain Stars and win mini-games, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 with “Night X – Make path from <User 1> to <User 2>”. <User 1>’s night action will be used on <User 2> instead of whoever they planed to use it on. You will not be notified if <User 1> Idled or used an ability that affected only oneself. In addition, you may not target the same user twice in a row, and Killers won’t be affected. You will NOT be notified if you targeted a killer; you will be told that they followed your path and targeted the selected unit.

You are allied with Team Nintendo. You win if Team Nintendo defeats all opposing factions.
As Undisputed is thrown into the rose bush with the other rotting bodies of Capefeather, Aura Guardian, and Coolking, you start the argument of who to execute today…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night Results going out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end in 48 hours or when majority is reached

Hey Nintendo/Sony: anyone got a claim from upside, if so post in thread please. thanks.

Edit: I still want the claim, but instead, we should Lynch Eo cause I got proof he killed vonField

The rooms really help narrow down mafia, I guess that's why this is two village so the village doesn't bring down the mafia quick and win. I suggest doing this after anyone is killed, so we can start to see who is in the room when killings occur.
I can neither confirm nor deny whether there are exceptions to the rules added to this game.
Don't bandwagon just yet, folks. When King Emerald mentioned this Jig sayed she wouldn't tell us whether any killer could kill outside of rooms. And why would Eo be stupid enough to kill in a room with only four people last night?

Now I really don't know if he is Micro or not, or if Mafia can in fact kill people outside of their room, but I really don't want to bandwagon a potential ally, until he's said something first.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Lol what? You have no proof I killed vonFiedler because I didn't kill him. I don't know where you're getting this from - how about posting your "proof" before mindlessly lynching me?

In fact, if you take a look at the flavor, you will see that the same person was responsible for killing both the_angry_scientist and vonFiedler - and I was on the roof was TAS was killed. So again, good job jumping to a conclusion that is very easily disproven.

I'd also like to point out that Fatecrashers was keen on bandwagoning me and was also in the Dining Hall when vonFiedler was killed. Coincidence?

Lol what? You have no proof I killed vonFiedler because I didn't kill him. I don't know where you're getting this from - how about posting your "proof" before mindlessly lynching me?

In fact, if you take a look at the flavor, you will see that the same person was responsible for killing both the_angry_scientist and vonFiedler - and I was on the roof was TAS was killed. So again, good job jumping to a conclusion that is very easily disproven.

I'd also like to point out that Fatecrashers was keen on bandwagoning me and was also in the Dining Hall when vonFiedler was killed. Coincidence?
What is your claim again good sir? Ill give you the proof if you give me your claim

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I claimed to vonFiedler, but I'm honestly unsure if I want to claim to you considering your propensity to be moled + this situation. If anyone else from Sony steps up, I will gladly claim to you.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Little do you know I have been gathering information, and have suspected quagsire of mafia for a while. He was in the room when tas was killed, and as Eo pointed out, it has the same flavor as vFs death. lynch quagsires

Little do you know I have been gathering information, and have suspected quagsire of mafia for a while. He was in the room when tas was killed, and as Eo pointed out, it has the same flavor as vFs death. lynch quagsires
Two suspects for the murders of vonField and tas:

Quagsires
Fatechasers

Im still processing everything and I will get back to you on this.

EDIT: After reviewing the play, I have decided that Quasires should be lynched

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I admit the lynch on Eo was hasty but the fact of the matter is I had literally no information to confirm that he wasn't Microsoft. After talking things over with Finn today however, I can see that the proper course of action is to

Lynch Quagsires

Also my name isn't Fatechasers >.> lol

Sorry, wasn't on when majority was reached, so I'm going to skip the grace period:

As you all gather in the dining hall, finger's point to Eo, then Quagsires.

King Emerald jumps at Quagsires, but is easily knocked aside. FinnRagetti and Fatecrashers jump forward, swords in hand, but Quagsires uses his magical powers to create golems to hold off both of them. Spiffy, Assassinfred, and Polelover join in on the conflict, but aren't managing to hurt Quagsires. Team Aether jumps in the deal the finishing blow, only for quagsires to send everyone flying back. Everything seems hopeless, when...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)