[Standard] Redwall Mafia - Redwallers and Altair win!

Deadline

Get bish, get HD! Cries the inhabitants of Redwall Abbey, bearing their teeth and showing no mercy. All of a sudden, a lone man walks into the middle of Cavern Hole. That man (or, rather, boy) was Unclesam.

He stares at those residing in the Cavern Hole for a moment, building the tension. A few moments of silence pass, and he finally utters one name. "HD." He says simply.

Altair and Improbability pounce on HD immediately, and RaRe555, slits his throat in one, swift flick of the wrist.

EDIT: lol I forgot the Role PM. O_o

Dear HD,
You are Vitch.

You are a cowardly rat that follows Slagar around and does his bidding out of fear. You are such a small rat, that everyone makes fun of your size and calls you a mouse. You are determined to prove them wrong in this war.

You do not have any night action, but since you’re such a small rat, and you look a lot like a mouse, if you’re inspected you will turn up as:

Dear HD,
You are John Churchmouse.

You are one of Redwall’s most senior mice. You have been a recorder for a long time, but you also have a skill in battle. You are fighting with The Redwallers to rid the area of anyone trying to harm you and your friends.

Every night, you can PM Spiffy and Coronis with "Night X - Whisper in USER’s ear". You will give a posting restriction of your choice to USER.

You are allied with The Redwallers. You win if The Redwallers eliminate all unfriendly threats.
You do not really have a night action.

This will only work once. If you happen to be inspected again, everyone will see right through your trick.

Details about your team are included in a separate PM.

You are allied with The Cruel. You win if The Cruel eliminate all unfriendly threats.
You all head back to your rooms, scared of what the next night will bring.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends in 48 hours or when all night actions are in.

spiffy sucks he forgot my role pm when he posted this

the lucky (BAN ME PLEASE) however made it in time to avoid the edit sign

EDIT: THE IDIOT PUT IT IN HIS POST THAT HE FORGOT

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh, and to any mafias or anything out there: Kill me if you like. You are only giving the village a vigilante.

Also, I have now sent out all night actions. If you expected something/have a problem with what I sent you, just tell me ASAP please. Also feel free to send an acknowledgment pm that you received my orders and carried them out, although this isn't necessary.

Deadline in about 9 hours.

If one of you doesn't send in their night action, you will be subbed out. You know who you are.

Remember to send in "Night X - Idling"if you are not doing anything tonight.

Deadline

You wake up, expecting a day full of death and despair. There aren't even any birds singing poems of fruits.

You tiptoe reluctantly to Cavern Hole, dreading the victims of the nights kills. The first body you see is of j-squared, who must have drowned in his own blood. The source of the wound was from a bite on his shoulder.

Dear j-squared,
You are Shadow.

You are Cluny the Scourge’s main assassin. You claim that you take orders from no one, but Cluny’s promise of riches and fortune have convinced you to fight the war with The Scourges.

Every night, you can PM Spiffy and Coronis with "Night X - Climb through USER’s window". You will climb through their window and have a look at their Role PM before departing back to camp.

You are allied with The Scourges. You win if The Scourges eliminate all unfriendly threats.
Your gaze darts to another body. Team Aether was laying there dead, a huge sword sticking out of his chest, gleaming in sunlight peaking through the windoes of cavern hole.

Dear Team Aether,
You are Cluny the Scourge.

You are the most fearsome searat in the sea. You and your horde have come to Redwall Abbey in hopes of taking it over, and you will stop at nothing to get your wish.

Every night, you can PM Spiffy and Coronis with "Night X - Hold USER hostage". You will hold USER hostage for a whole day/night cycle, and they won’t be released until the following day.

<Hey guys, I am going to snip this so you don't know what it says, ok?>

You are allied with The Scourges. You win if The Scourges eliminate all unfriendly threats.
Thrilled that two murderous vermin were taken care of, you begin to think of today's lynch.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends when majority if reached or 48 hours after this post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)