[Standard] Time Traveling Viking Mafia - Won by Vikings

Paperblade, your assumption that we have an alias finder is fallacious. What evidence do you have that we're the ones finding aliases? All you know is that you've had completely killed Monty Pythons, which in no way proves - or even logically suggests - that the Vikings have an alias finder. We might, and we might not; however, it's clear that we ourselves have been targeted by an alias finder - that, or we're being moled VERY well, which I find somewhat unlikely for reasons of my own.

My tiny dick has edits.

Mini-lynch Spiffy because Quagsires is trolling me with new PRs.

You all gather together in what is yet another lynch, feeling like this is droning on and on and wondering when was the last time Quagsires let you eat or drink anything.

Thus, you began with Terrador14, Galladiator, and Lady Salamence asking for a lynch of their old enemy Paperblade, who was definitely one of the most prominent vikings alive. Captain Bagman wasn't liking the sound of that at all, since apparently, he is Bagman, and wants to lynch tsuk again. More people, such as Pyromanic and Aura Guardian, back him in this endeavor, hoping for the lynch to go better than yesterday.

As for Terrador, he doesn't like the majority of the votes barely being on tsuk. However, when the hangman reads out the name of the person to die, it is not tsuk but Paperblade and his alias Colpocele!Apparently the majority was not on tsuk after all! As all who voted tsuk wonder what happened, Paperblade's role pm is shown:
Dear <user>
You are the Black Knight,

You are the one that always triumphs, and has never lost, despite the loss of your limbs multiple times and your terrible swordplay that seems to only be allowing you to win by sheer luck. However, you still feel a connection to the people who have come so close to defeating you, and you admire their skill so much that you will fight with them in this conflict.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- Protect the bridge and <user>." You will stand throughout the night, making sure no one passes your bridge and challenging anyone who tries to kill <user>'s alias or Smogon name to a duel, at which point they will probably decide it's not worth their life and walk away.

<PLENTY OF ROOM AT THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA.>

When you post, you must say the new sacred words of one of your allies, Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing!" If you fail to do this or something obviously similar in any of your posts, we have the right to godkill you.

You are allied with the Monty Python and the Holy Grail Characters. You win if you eliminate all threats.
As you look up to wonder what happened, you noticed it is getting late and you should probably worry about your night actions, so you scamper off to whatever you do at night.

LEADERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN NOTIFIED IT IS NOW NIGHT SUX, WHICH ENDS 6/13 AT 7:00 EST

Another night with little complaining or talking, everyone scurrying around as they watch Tsuk complain about how horrible people must be to lynch him, especially since he is entirely innocent of everything with a wooper avatar. While you listen, it seems like wolves are heard in the distance, making people think of wolfpacks, what tigers dream of, and mafia games. It also causes several people to remark that wolves should never be free. They have rabies.

Polelover44 tries to go near one, but he is ripped to shreds. Thus, Vonfiedler seems to take up his mantle as a host of this game. Please send all future pms to Vonfiedler, Quagsires, and Polelover44.

But no one can really watch the wolves when they're too busy looking at the body of Wildeep, who looked like he was either smashed to bits or ripped apart by wolves. You look around for a role pm and, when you find it, you conclude with horror that it is the same as the alias Mudsucker. Eep is dead.

This causes Terrador14 to scream in horror, as he longs for his companion to be alive. Either that or the swarms of angry swallows charging into him. You tell me which, but either way, he is dead. You can notice that his alias was Banana Hammock, so he is now dead as well.

While this happens, you listen to Antireaction's final sighs, being hit in the head multiple times by a blunt object, probably resembling a hammer that, although it could've been silver, it definitely didn't belong to Maxwell. Of course, even though his Smogon name is still alive, no one really complains about his death, since he looked kinda important:
Dear <user>
You are Captain Kirk,

You are the Captain of the starship Enterprise. Your five-year mission: to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. You are an excellent leader, but you are also an extreme womanizer. In most of your sentences, there are, a lot, of, dramatic, pauses.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- beam <user> up, Scotty!." You will have Scotty beam <user> up into the Enterprise so that all kill attempts on <user> that night fails.

In addition, at night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- go in reverse warp to see who killed <user>." <User> must be dead. You will go into warp speed so fast, that you will temporarily go back in time and be able to see whether the person who killed <user> is of the Vikings, the MPHGCs, or a third party.

<Beamed up ahead of him>

When you post, you must order the hosts to terminate whoever posted the last posts, by saying, at the top of your post: "Terminate <user who posted above>. Immediately." An exception will be granted if the user in question deletes their post. If you fail otherwise we have the right to godkill you.

Your faction details are in a separate pm.

You are allied with the Time Travelers. You win if you eliminate all threats.
Needless to say, there is much celebrating from this, especially since it also happened around the daily return of Lightwolf! You all look around for a sec, but then realize that Lightwolf isn't going anywhere, and is back for now.

However, even moreso to the MPHGCs expense, there seems to be a death of quite a nice member of theirs, named Kraig Galleher, is found slashed to death by pure energy, almost something out of the lazer collection except not. Either way, many will mourn of his death, even though his smogon name lives on!
Dear <user>
You are the French Taunter,

You are a knight from France who defeats his enemies with foolproof taunting. When Arthur, King of the Britains came to your castle asking you to join his quest for the Holy Grail, your (probably fictional) master had no need to join him, as he's already got one, you see. You are a master of insults. You are also smart enough to see through the ruse of the infamous Trojan Rabbit, for had you not recognized this you may all have died. Despite all this, your allegiance is to the other characters in the world.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- Post Restrict <user>." Your post will contain a post restriction which <user> must then use in every post he makes after that.

<snip>

When you post, you must discuss the physics of birds and their flying, since you have a close friend who is very interested in such things. If you fail to do this or something obviously similar in any of your posts, we have the right to godkill you.

You are allied with the Monty Python and the Holy Grail Characters. You win if you eliminate all threats.
Sad to see his death, you eagerly await what's next.

RESULTS GOING OUT.

Unclesam has been subbed in for Brammi

Spiffy said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

Captain Bagman answered, “I am the way and the truth and the Bagman. No one PMs Quagsires except through me. If you really know me, you will know my alias as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

- John 14:5-7

Normally, I'd be all for lynching tsuk for yet a third time, but some hooligan has forced me to vote for Human After All whom we all know to be our dear friend, Kingofkongs.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Mother Fucking Persuaders in my Mother Fucking <snip>
I am sorry my friend, who I will not reveal since I am not one of you stupid English CCCCCCCCCnigits for your loss. Anyways, these persauders made me post this:
I've learned that Pyromaniac is not good for our trees. We should lynch him now before we lose our forest, and all of our water supply. Lynch Pyromaniac

Also, I've learned that the Time Travelers can give Quagsires one question for free! If every Time Traveler puts 'Quagsires is the best host' in their post, then they can ask him one question.
I also know that Quagsires is a fair host, and would not give one faction the advantage over the other, So here goes nothing:
QUAGSIRES IS THE BEST HOST
I am sorry Pyromanic, but my Teddy Bear is being held hostage. And between you and my teddy bear, you know who's more importnat.

I've learned that Pyromaniac is not good for our trees. We should lynch him now before we lose our forest, and all of our water supply.
I've learned that Pyromaniac is not good for our trees.
Pyromaniac is not good for our trees.
Pyromaniac is not good
Pyromaniac
Hmm... perhaps they meant Pyromanic? You know, the guy who's actually playing in this game.

Oh and in case you were wondering, I am indeed Captain Bagman.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
VGCPL Champion
Hello hosts, you so called "Arthur Kings," sitting in your high and might IRC, I have a question for you. As you are well aware by now, I have to post this:
I've learned that Pyromaniac is not good for our trees. We should lynch him now before we lose our forest, and all of our water supply. Lynch Pyromaniac

Also, I've learned that the Time Travelers can give Quagsires one question for free! If every Time Traveler puts 'Quagsires is the best host' in their post, then they can ask him one question.
in every post I make for the day. However, since Pyromaniac is not in the game, Am I, a humble caretaker of Swallows allowed to vote for someone who is actually in the game? Just in case, Throw a stupid persuader at Tsuk

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
VGCPL Champion
wickdaggler, you Cheesy Leathered Second-handed electric Donkey bottom biter, that's what I'm saying. Pyromaniac isn't in the game, the persuader was clearly trying to say Pyromanic, but failed. Please learn to read now, thank you.
Now since I don't like being killed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)