[Standard] Troll NOC Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins!

maybe the troll was that everyone was mafia
vonFiedler said:
HitoriRaven is Giant Enemy Crab - Priority Up
Aura Guardian is Gob - Wormbot
Altair is Neville Flynn - Inspector
zorbees is Jesus - Martyr
Fangren is Jill Valentine - Hooker

The players listed are the only members of your faction. Mafia members on the same team may communicate with each other over PMs and IRC. If you make an IRC room, make sure to notify the hosts who are usually in fluodome.

Your faction gets a kill on Nights 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10. To perform your kill, your leader sends a PM to blue_tornado and vonFiedler with “Night X - Send USER1 to kill USER2”. USER1 must be in your faction. In addition, give a short description of the kill flavor in your PM.

The leader is Giant Enemy Crab. If it dies, it is replaced by Gob, then Neville Flynn, Jesus, and finally Jill Valentine.
Motherfucker, I thought I had this won. I should've hooked capefeather...

fangren would have won if he had done the following:

hook cape
kill rey

cape's prio was higher so he killed fangren before he could have killed rey (he both killed and hooked rey). cape would have won if his prio was lower (rey would have died, then fangren).

edit:
Session Start: Thu Feb 17 19:00:19 2011
<@UncleSam> just wanted to say the village justs a penis

fangren would have won if he had done the following:

hook cape
kill rey

cape's prio was higher so he killed fangren before he could have killed rey (he both killed and hooked rey). cape would have won if his prio was lower (rey would have died, then fangren).
The funny thing is that I actually thought of doing just that at first, before I became paranoid of there not actually being 5 mafia as my team had pretty much assumed since the beginning and decided rey was wolf and cape was town...well, I tried my best at least.

Code:
104405 <&capefeather> so if I HAD aimed at rey, what would have happened? (out-of-log note: I was wondering if rey had actually targeted me)
104523 <&Blue_Tornado> i'm pretty sure you'd have lost (out-of-log note: considering he didn't mention a crossfire scenario, I'd say no)
104532 <&Blue_Tornado> you don't have a kill next night
104533 <&Blue_Tornado> fangren does
104533 <&capefeather> well at least I got the "fangren killed terrador" part right the first time
104554 <&capefeather> so I was kingmaker... lol ok
104616 <&Blue_Tornado> turned out so, yeah
104619 <&Blue_Tornado> but
104628 <&Blue_Tornado> your prio was higher than fangren's kill
104630 <&Blue_Tornado> if yours was lower
104635 <&Blue_Tornado> fangren would have killed rey
104638 <&Blue_Tornado> then you kill him 
104640 <&Blue_Tornado> and win
104647 <&Blue_Tornado> but yours was higher
104649 <&Blue_Tornado> so you lost
104700 <&capefeather> :(
I feel better knowing I had gone as far as I could have gone, though now I have to wonder what would have happened had I not kept missing my night action deadlines. I had a rather hard past week, couldn't think straight.

Altair

just who is the coon?
And I hope Fangren realizes that his post made me all paranoid. Man, my own paranoia gets me again...
[07:29] <@Altair> fangren on a scale of one to pookar that was pookar

edit: also I don't get how in game of namekills a "big name" was the last player standing -__-

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Oh so we won with pure luck...

I'll take it!
we would have won without any need of luck had the host not been a prick

for reference

15[00:12] <reyscarface> may i ask how spiffy was killed
15[00:12] <reyscarface> ultras ability said
15[00:12] <reyscarface> he had to post after that person
15[00:27] <reyscarface> so?
15[00:33] <reyscarface> -..-
[00:37] <von> so
[00:37] <von> spiffy kept editing his post like an ass frankly
15[00:37] <reyscarface> are you fucking kidding me
15[00:38] <reyscarface> you killed him because of that?
[00:38] <von> and deadtalkers were really screwing up the whole immediately after thing anyway
15[00:38] <reyscarface> he found a way not to be killed
15[00:38] <reyscarface> and you fucking kill him anyways?
[00:38] <von> u mad?

karma, motherfucker.

edit: and good job team

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
rey you weren't supposed to be able to edit your way out of it.

Also if you read the role it said the PLAYER who posted immediately above; in other words, it discounted dead players or hosts.

Spiffy was the last living player who had posted anything in the thread, even if it was in an edit.

Also don't you fucking dare complain about hosting shit the hosts screwed my team from roughly 4 gator kills (fuck trolls, I swear there is no way the gators were harmless at the games' start the hosts just made them harmless after hearing me and LW formulate a plan to get an every-day kill from them by D5), an "idle" kill when I sent in a PM that was discounted because kharozz thought he didn't have to send in a PM, and the whole Kharozz godkilled bullshit without so much as a fucking warning or even time to get online and delete his post when the hosts gave jigglypuffers twelve hours after majority to save herself.

Not to mention we had three of our members randkilled.

So yea you really can't complain about anything.

Uh no.

Fangren was.

So shut up.

I shouldn't have died.

Fuk Veed Von.

And you guys weren't randkilled lol. We killed Lightwolf because he would have stopped the lynch on Yeti if he wasn't bad until she actually said something. At that time we wanted to get rid of mafia. We killed you because you talked too much. And I forgot about everyone else.

woah woah let's calm down now

sam, you can choose not to believe it, but gators being completely harmless was in the planning before the game started. We gave each player a 'troll' factor, which could be something misleading, a restriction, a special power, anything. The whole gator thing was nook's troll.

and hell if you want proof that much go ask ew, he approved it.

regarding unfair kills - it happens. most of these things happened when only one of the hosts were on, and it's really hard to make a decision when players (and dead players) are forcefully trying to avoid kills in a way that was pretty obvious was not meant to exploit. it's a case of players caring more about their way of winning than the fairness of the game, and especially in a game like this, which isn't meant to be exactly competitive or hell even serious, it's really stupid claiming it was a host fuckup when you yourselves were making it almost impossible to avoid said fuckup.

if it's not clear i'm talking about being pricks and deleting/editing/whatever posts when it's obvious that the actual 'ok i've managed to fulfil my requirement for the kill, now it shouldn't fail since i've done what i needed'.. happened.

i'm sorry i'm being so serious after claiming myself that this game isn't even meant to be serious. it's just that i can't take all this bitching when almost none of it is even rightful.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
[00:39] <von> spiffy was taunting me at the end

[00:41] <von> because I told him to stop editing his post and he kept doing it, frankly
[00:41] <von> either your or US were gonna be mad

theres your reason

That is a shitty reason.

Terrador was editing his posts too. If I found a way to avoid an otherwise unblockable kill I should be commended (:P) instead of removed from the game through illegal shit.

i'm just trying to make a point - a lot of your claimed fuckups and unfair hosting was a result of players trying to find flaws in a game meant to be taken lightly - you simply ruined it for yourselves

now let's try to calm down and enjoy what we're able to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)