Star Wars Mafia - Republic wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a role pm is not enough to make us believe you, and there are flaws in my supposed pm.

Crunchatize Me said:
Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - use the Dark Side on <user>". <user> will be rendered incapable of doing his/her night action on that night.
lol. USE THE DARK SIDE ooooh. if emperor palpatine did have a roleblocking ability, it would be force lightning, his signature move.

Crunchatize Me said:
At night, PM polelover44 with “Night X – use Jedi Mind Trick on <user>”.
in my role pm, and the other role pms i've seen, there is usually a description of what using your role actually does. what does jedi mind trick do? if it is inspect, why isn't it after that sentence? there is
Crunchatize Me said:
You can use your Jedi Mind powers to tell a lot about a person.
but that is probably flavour.

macle, class, you're better than this. i understand the newbies voting me but come on, how can you believe him?

not to mention that his whole post reeks of scum, the inspector coming out is just asking to be roleblocked or silenced, sledge was silenced because he asked for claims.

therefore, lynch crunchatize me. search your feelings, you know him to be scum.

EDIT: ok i have been asked to post my role pm, this is it:

polelover44 said:
Dear Thorns
You are Chancellor Palpatine.

You're the elected Chancellor of the Republic, and you used to be the Senator from Naboo. You are attempting to restore the Republic to its former glory

Each night, PM polelover44 with “Night X – reveal <user>”. You will find <user>'s village/mafia alignment.

You are allied with the Republic.
i will probably get some slack for being chancellor palpatine (he turned out to be evil in the end!) but do realise that this is a mafia in which the republic and the empire are fighting each other. the two never co-existed, the republic became the empire at the end of revenge of the sith. it's not unlikely that chancellor palpatine AND emperor palpatine would be in the same game (i'm betting that anakin skywalker and darth vader are both in the game on opposing teams). in case i die i'd like to say that blue_light is neutral.

macle, class, you're better than this. i understand the newbies voting me but come on, how can you believe him?

not to mention that his whole post reeks of scum, the inspector coming out is just asking to be roleblocked or silenced, sledge was silenced because he asked for claims.
ah, but am I not a 'newbie' as well, hmmmmm? this is but my second mafia game, so forgive my poor playing if i am asking to be roleblocked or silenced.

lol THE DARK SIDE ooooooh
Is it really so farfetched for everyone to imagine that polelover isn't the most wonderful PM writer that ever existed? Hmmm?

I will not critique your PM because I know you crafted it meticulously so as to avoid similar criticism.

post restrictions in my past games were very strict. so if you had to write "hmphh?", you would have to type exactly "hmphh?". or you would die =(

whatever. let's get moving.

vote removed

I don't believe Thorns, so I lynch him. Simple.

Lynch Thorns

If thorns is mafia we claim to Yoda, and if Thorns is village, we lynch Yoda. That's simple too.

(Though there is a chance that Yoda is with Jabba's Team...)

Well, Thorns, in all honesty, the role PMs haven't exactly been top quality or completely accurate. It seems like a pretty legitimate claim to me and if you end up being village, well, like one of the users above said, then Crunchatize Me becomes the target.

Edit: eh... The fact that there is no real description...

Edit: Changed to no lynch in my previous post.

The looks of things, IT'S A TRAP.

So, what I want us to do is this.

If we all vote no lynch this round, since we lack a wolf thanks in part to b_l, if thorns targets me with his night role, we will test crunch's Yoda claim. If he proves wrong, I should be cleaned as village by thorns, who should PM me with the role PM he gets. That way, we get to lynch him next round.

If, however, I am silenced or killed or whatever, assume crunch tells the truth and !vote thorns.

For now, however, Vote No Lynch. I'm not gonna lead the village, I am just here to test the waters of both people. Incidentally, if we are to do this, then one will also need BG protection so as to prevent mafia no gooders from sabering me to pieces.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
West, are you really serious when you said I was mafia? If someone gets in touch with me via PM, I can help out the Republic. The point is, I'm harmless to either side. I'm just a tiny character you can use. Right, I have a night action that I used. Were any of you affected? You weren't. Mafia would try to incapacitate you straight away.

There's also a possibility that crunchatize me is emperor palpatine himself as well, seeing how he has a very convincing role PM of emperor palpatine while his yoda role PM is pretty lacking, as thorns pointed out
There can't be two identical Role PMs in one game, and it would be beyond dumb for crunchatize me to claim his role PM as thorns's, because if we were to follow his vote, when thorns died it would show his real PM and make crunchatize obvious scum. I keep my vote as is.

Dear Crunchatize Me
Yoda, you are, hmphh?

You have taught the force for over 900 years. Never have you seen the Republic in such calamity. You can use your Jedi Mind powers to tell a lot about a person.

At night, PM polelover44 with “Night X – use Jedi Mind Trick on <user>”.

Additionally, all your posts in the thread must contain at least one hmphh?.

You may also talk with the dead.
You are allied with The Republic.
Take a good look at this man's posting restriction.

Now take a look at his last two posts, they are missing the necessary hmphh and yet he is still alive. Clearly he is lying through his teeth about being Yoda.

lynch crunchatize me

And don't even dare trying to edit those posts, Crunchatize Me or you'll get banned from the next mafia you try to join.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I know I said I would edit my last post, but unless Polelover is completely trolling us this is irreputable evidence that Crunch is mafia or dangerous neutral as he is not dead. Thus

lynch Crunchatize Me

I removed my vote. All the "bg contact me" and "hmmph?" thing is bothering me.

EDIT: I just saw he deleted one of his posts. Now I think it's time.

Lynch Crunchatize Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)