Star Wars Mafia - Republic wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf you mean he doesn't have time for gaming anymore? He was clearly going to die today anyway. Taking the cowards way out....

lynch Thorns (first of many trolls that shall die, Raverist is next)

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Let's get this obvious move out of the way,

Lynch Retribution/Thorns

I pity the guy who has subbed in, he didn't get much gameplay :P

polelover44 said:
Dear Retribution
You are Emperor Palpatine.

As the controller of the Empire, you may freely mantain various disguises in the Republic without arousing suspicion in order to infiltrate the Republic.

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - use the Dark Side on <user>". <user> will be rendered incapable of doing his/her night action on that night.

<snip>

You are allied with The Empire.
It is now Night 2

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok i will lead the village then.

polelover44 said:
Dear macle
You are Qui-Gon Jinn.

You are a great Jedi Master, but your failings to follow the code have kept you off the council. You do, however, have great convincing skills.

At night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - convince <user>". <user> will be convinced to do nothing that night.

You may also talk to the dead.
You are allied with the Republic.
so bg please protect me. claims would be appreciated.

for fuck's sake why the fuck does this game have retards from the second trilogy?

we all know star wars consists only of a new hope, the empire strikes back and return of the jedi.

1: I have no opinion on that Raverist. I haven't seen all 6 movies, so don't count me in on that generalization.

2: I agree wholeheartedly with blue_light on what he says in that post (#196).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)