Rejected Stop suggesting irrelevant stuff in teambuilder

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Exactly which part do you consider irrelevant?

The move filters are to search for pokemon who learn that move. The pokemon is because it's a box for you to type pokemon into. Neither seem like things that would be good to leave off.

Crunchman

Banned deucer.
it looks like those are "irrelevant" because he already has the ice type filter up. it could be specified that those pokemon dont match your search because there are none that match your search, but imo a screen showing at least something close to what you might want is preferable to a blank screen telling you there are no results.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
I think the problem here is that it's a box to type your pokemon into first, and a search/filter system second. The search/filter system is only there to help you type a pokemon in.

If the "Ice" search was part of the box, like if it said "Ice, wish" I can understand wanting it to exclude Wishiwashi. But it's autocompleting "wish" and it's a box to type pokemon into.

With a drastic redesign of the teambuilder it would be worth doing it that way, but as it is now, this is a really minor convenience issue not worth upending the purpose of the box as for typing pokemon into. I'm going to have to reject this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)