Strategies, Finds, and Hacks: Everything GTS

Just got a fully EV trained Lv. 100 Quiet Cresselia off the GTS, complete with Calm Mind moveset directly out of the D/P Analysis page. It's a solid critter, but I don't know if I'll keep it - feels kinda unsatisfying using a Pokemon I didn't train.

Just got a fully EV trained Lv. 100 Quiet Cresselia off the GTS, complete with Calm Mind moveset directly out of the D/P Analysis page. It's a solid critter, but I don't know if I'll keep it - feels kinda unsatisfying using a Pokemon I didn't train.
That's probably a hack...why would anyone ev train a Cresselia only to trade it for something "random".

As I recall, they were asking for a female Turtwig at any level. So if they were trying to clone, they forgot something important. ^^;

And if it's a hack, I'd question why they went Quiet instead of Timid, like the Analysis recommends - they used just about everything else from that page, why not the nature, too?

I got this Regirock last Friday:

Naughty
25 Hp/ 26 Atk/ 31 Def/ X/ 23 SpD/ 0-2 Spd

It's about the best thing I've found on the GTS. Too bad it wasn't Adamant though. It came at Lv 40, untouched.

I don't have Wi-Fi myself, but one of my friends has a wireless router in his home, so I get to search for stuff around the GTS sometimes. Right now, I mostly trade to find better versions of the legends I already have, stuff like Groudon and Latios, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)