SM OU Stuck in Low ELO? THIS IS THE TEAM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team is pretty good but this post is not however lets begin this is the 1.0 version

Leonardo Da Vinci (Zygarde) @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 188 HP / 140 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Toxic

The steel/fairy/dragon tryhard core gets completed with Zygarde. Standard sub stall breaker set, with Toxic to help v. Unaware mons. Zygarde was chosen due to its ability to grant me wins v. stall I wouldn't get otherwise, and it adds electric immunity to the table, giving Specs Koko a harder time.
The given EV spread and nature give Zygarde enough Speed to outspeed Mega Lopunny at +1, with the rest bumped into HP and Attack for 404 HP Substitutes and extra power.
I guess you can go with 279 speed if you really feel like outspeeding Heatran, but I run 271.

1517446864497.png

Nelson Mandela (Heracross-Mega) @ Heracronite
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Blast
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake

Pretty Basic physical suicide mega Pokemon Is just meant to take out Chansey and such you can replace it with mega medicham or mega lopunny however I find Heracross offers the most type advantages
Sprxym530.gif

Abraham Lincoln (Excadrill) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

Excadrill can Easily place stealth rock or steal a toxic on the enemy pokemon if the enemy set up too you can rapid spin it away and mabey even place your other move due to excadrills crazy speed

Beyoncé (Tapu Lele) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast

An absolute beast. I run modest cause I really see no reason to run anything else. I have honestly never seen myself in a position where i thought "damn, I should be running Timid". The point of Specs Lele is to wallbreak, and modest allows us to outspeed the most relevant mons in any case. The only problem is you are slower than opposing Leles, and that is a problem. But then again, it is a fair trade.
That said, the only real counter to this is Jirachi. I have beaten countless Scizors trying to switch in on Psychic and Lele can wear down Magearna in order to let Kart win the game (Mag gets 3hko and can't 1hko Lele back unless it is invested).
Not to mention the countless Heatrans and Ferrothorns. Tbh, Heatran can't take psychic that well anyways.
Just be careful v. Ferrothorn on rain teams, as those like to run Chople Berry and gyroball you to the face.

Miguel Hidalgo (Hawlucha) @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Hawlucha is S/M quintescential sweeper (who would've known!). If you feel like checking/revenging Volcarona, Scarf Kartana etc., go Hawlucha. So that's what I did.
Once again, as with Lele, I see no reason to run any other EVs/Nature. The EVs allow me to outspeed/speed tie most Hawluchas, +2 Volcaronas, +2 Zard, +1 Blacephalon and max atk adamant grants me the kills. Pretty easy. Like Hawlucha is pretty frail anyway, so you might as well go max/max and beat opposing Hawluchas.

Ghandi (Victini) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Searing Shot
- Stored Power
- Focus Blast
- Celebrate

Obvious moves duh

Please give feedback but this team can easily take you out of the low elos before it stops working

Specifically being used to get out of low ladder isn't much of anything...

This team is incredibly weak to rain, pretty much an auto-loss. Your Hawlucha spread is outdated. You have a Hasty Nature on Victini, which is using all Special Moves. Your Zygarde would appreciate 3 attacks Dragon Dance with Z Outrage because Substitute Zygarde is best ran with Toxic Spikes, which you lack. This team is basically a rehash of Gondra HO but not as offensive for a hyper offense team. Your Mega Heracross has no STAB move, when it basically needs both of them.

Basically just fix all those things and it looks like a clean team

Specifically being used to get out of low ladder isn't much of anything...

This team is incredibly weak to rain, pretty much an auto-loss. Your Hawlucha spread is outdated. You have a Hasty Nature on Victini, which is using all Special Moves. Your Zygarde would appreciate 3 attacks Dragon Dance with Z Outrage because Substitute Zygarde is best ran with Toxic Spikes, which you lack. This team is basically a rehash of Gondra HO but not as offensive for a hyper offense team. Your Mega Heracross has no STAB move, when it basically needs both of them.

Basically just fix all those things and it looks like a clean team
I added pin missle and close combat on mega heracross And for rain I can out speed most mons with hawlucha but if that doesen't work bullet seed will,

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm locking your RMT for the time being as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Furthermore, you're not allowed to simply copy another person's descriptions - you need to provide your own to explain your reasoning for choosing the Pokemon and what they contribute to your team. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at RMTs in Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)