Sun & Moon NU Reservation Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Can we maybe allow Mudsdale to have an analysis? It's definitely not as bad as we once thought.

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader
Updated the OP to reflect all the recently uploaded dex's, got rid of any old reservations and old stuff that wasn't in progress anymore, so that should be perfectly up to date now. Raichu-A and Lurantis were recently unranked on the NU VR, therefore they are no longer available to be reserved. (Also locked Shiftry because that got unranked too). Mudsdale, Palossand, and Silvally-Ghost are up for reservation and are all low priority. Aromatisse is getting a revamp which is High Priority.

Taking the Whimsicott revamp

I'll do Zangoose. (if approved ofc)

e: I'll do Palossand too.

e2: doing Watervally instead, watchog didnt get his thread out in time so i assume that i can do it instead.

Last edited:

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader
Torkoal, Smeargle, Gurdurr, Lycanroc, and Crabominable are all low priority and up for reservation. Heliolisk and Venusaur are both high priority. Please ask either Disjunction or myself before taking either of them on as they're highly important Pokemon and need to be of high quality and done in a timely fashion.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ok we got a couple more things to add onto here
Code:
High priority:
-Medicham (Revamp)
-Houndoom (Revamp)
-Defog Xatu (Set Analysis)
-Defensive Cryogonal (Set Analysis)
-Bulk Up Emboar (Set Analysis)

Low Priority:
-Charizard (Revamp)
-Pyukumuku (Revamp)
-AV Raticate (Set Analysis)
If you have any questions on specifics about the revamps, feel free to message myself or eternally. Also a soft reminder that we have an nu analyses channel in our discord (discord.gg/QVXZ98U) that you can discuss your analyses in with nu qc.

Thanks dudes

edit: also forgot to mention that I updated the op so hopefully the reservation list is finally in order

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I know I’m currently doing three, but my current set of analyses have been mostly stationary for a while. Is it OK if I do the Houndoom revamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)