Super-Effectivemons

Serperior is so good. So good it needs a ban!!!
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-112657029
This was when I was trying to test a new team using mons that are able to use their unrealesed HA.
Serperior too Superior.
Damn, that's actually better than the set I was gonna use which was Leaf Storm, V-Create, Dragon Pulse, and HP Rock. Mah boi Serperior made out like a damn boss in this though. His Contrary powers speak for themselves, but Overgrow builds now have access to Quiver Dance as well as goodies like Blue Flare, Acid Armor, Heal Order/Oblivion Wing, etc

BTW, how does this work for Meloetta, who can constantly change form unlike the other mega modes and form changes.

Last edited:
Damn, that's actually better than the set I was gonna use which was Leaf Storm, V-Create, Dragon Pulse, and HP Rock. Mah boi Serperior made out liek a damn boss in this though. His Contrary powers speak for themselves, but Overgrow builds now have access to Quiver Dance as well as goodies like Blue Flare, Acid Armor, Heal Order/Oblivion Wing, etc

BTW, how does this work for Meloetta, who can constantly change form unlike the other mega modes and form changes.
Probably the same way the mega modes work: You can only do it for the base Normal/Psychic form since you can't start in the other mode

Damn, that's actually better than the set I was gonna use which was Leaf Storm, V-Create, Dragon Pulse, and HP Rock. Mah boi Serperior made out liek a damn boss in this though. His Contrary powers speak for themselves, but Overgrow builds now have access to Quiver Dance as well as goodies like Blue Flare, Acid Armor, Heal Order/Oblivion Wing, etc

I think this was answered, but it's confusing because it isn't on the first post...

Other than Serperior, all of the broken pokemon are broken mainly because of setup moves such as Dark Void, Tail Glow ect.
So, why don't we just ban pokemon from getting Super Effective Status Moves?
After all, spore is not actually super effective on Greninja, and this would balance out the meta more.

Other than Serperior, all of the broken pokemon are broken mainly because of setup moves such as Dark Void, Tail Glow ect.
After all, spore is not actually super effective on Greninja, and this would balance out the meta more.
I agree. Although technically serperior is broken because of setup moves.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've been thinking about a clause, and the one that I like the most is a simple Spore/Dark Void + Tail Glow clause. It's very similar to the Shell Smash + Baton Pass clause in RU and NU, since neither move is necessarily broken, but they are when on the same set. Sleep clause prevents Spore and Dark Void from putting entire teams to sleep, while Tail Glow will be thoroughly checked by Topsy-Turvy/Haze users, such as Meowstic-M and Thundurus.

I've been thinking about a clause, and the one that I like the most is a simple Spore/Dark Void + Tail Glow clause. It's very similar to the Shell Smash + Baton Pass clause in RU and NU, since neither move is necessarily broken, but they are when on the same set. Sleep clause prevents Spore and Dark Void from putting entire teams to sleep, while Tail Glow will be thoroughly checked by Topsy-Turvy/Haze users, such as Meowstic-M and Thundurus.
and nasty plot :P

When every pokemon carries a move super effective against itself I think ditto is more broken then anything it beats contrary serperior whatever greninja it basically beats any mon used in the meta
Still, it doesn't change. Also, not every pokemon has a move supereffective on itself, some just have status of those types.

I really don't think people get what I'm Putting down lol, lets say seismitoad is sweeping a team with giga drain somehow, you go into ditto bam unless that seismitoad's scarf(lol.) then it's dead.
Now it has something to do when Zoroarks all go impostering.

And I guess adding Detect wouldn't hurt too much if you want to waste the opponent's PP by one...
Grats on 100

I really don't think people get what I'm Putting down lol, lets say seismitoad is sweeping a team with giga drain somehow, you go into ditto bam unless that seismitoad's scarf(lol.) then it's dead.

Grats on 100
I understood what you were saying after your second post, but it still doesn't change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)