Pet Mod Super Smash Mods Melee (Final Slate!)

RoDG's Mr. Volcano
Hematite’s Mega Vanilluxe
G-Luke's Trubbish-Marshadow
Yung Dramps' Thundahi
Cookie Butter's Steelix-Minior
Yoshiblaze's Hatterene

RoDG's Hot Potato
Mygavolt's Back Shield
RoDG's Macho Brace
Yoshiblaze's Serenity Band

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Hematite's Mega Vanilluxe
RoDG's Mr. Volcano
Hematite's Mega Garbodor
Yung Dramps' Thundahi
Hematite's Mega Raichu
Cookie Butter's Steelix-Minior

RoDG's Hot Potato
Yoshiblaze's Serenity Band
RoDG's Macho Brace
Mygavolt's Back Shield

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
KeeganSkymin4444's Kalosian Gardevoir
Hematite's Mega Vanilluxe
AquaticPanic’s Beeheeyem
G-Luke's Boltund
Cookie Butter's Orbeetle

Yoshiblaze's Serenity Brace
RoDG's Poppy

Hematite’s Mega Garbodor
Hematite’s Mega Raichu
Hematite’s Mega Vanilluxe
Yung Dramps’s Mega Centiskortch
Squackerz’s Pyukuchin
Revenge of Depressed Gay’s Kantonian Copperajah

Squawkerz's Balar
KeeganSkymin4444's Water Vellumental
Hematite's Raichu
Yung Dramps' Thundahi
AquaticPanic's Scyscor

RoDG's Macho Brace
KeeganSkymin4444's Ghost Glove

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Submissions are closed, votes shall begin! Remember, 6 votes with max 2 self votes for Pokemon, 4 votes with max 2 self for Items
By the way, votes close within 24 hours from the linked post

This means that you still have 17 and a half hours from now to finish your votes and/or edit them

Also, while I don't like commenting on votes, I'd advise to slow down a bit regarding Megas, mostly because the mons that get in the first few slates are going to more or less shape the meta. One Mega getting in first round would be fine, but having almost half of the winners be Megas would make it a struggle to base the metagame around. Please remember you can always sub them at a later slate when it's more appropriate! The Council would just rather if at least for the first few slates we didn't get a huge wave of Megas.

By the way, votes close within 24 hours from the linked post

This means that you still have 17 and a half hours from now to finish your votes and/or edit them

Also, while I don't like commenting on votes, I'd advise to slow down a bit regarding Megas, mostly because the mons that get in the first few slates are going to more or less shape the meta. One Mega getting in first round would be fine, but having almost half of the winners be Megas would make it a struggle to base the metagame around. Please remember you can always sub them at a later slate when it's more appropriate! The Council would just rather if at least for the first few slates we didn't get a huge wave of Megas.
My suggestion would be to only allow the most popular mega or two in the first micrometa, and release the others into the mainstream a little later when the meta is ready for em.

Ah, yeah, I see why that would be a problem in this case and I'm sorry that it puts you in an awkward position :<
You're welcome to handle it however you need, at least with respect to my own subs! Based on what you said on Discord, I totally understand if they can't all be put in at once regardless of how the vote goes - I am extremely grateful for their positive reception so far, but I don't want to let that hurt the mod for everyone else!
That said, I'm super happy to see that people are so excited over them!! Thank you guys for being so enthusiastic about M4A! C:

:drampa: Thundahi (Nativemons)
:appletun: Appletun-Burned (Breeding Variants)
:flapple: Picante (Fusion Evolution Alpha)
:beheeyem: Beheeyem (Sylvemons)
:nihilego: Nihilego (Sylvemons)
:garbodor: Mega Garbodor (Megas for All v7)

Shell Bell (Sylvemons)
Hot Potato (Sylvemons)
Poppy (Sylvemons)

Last edited:
Pyukchin from Fusion Evolution
Beheeyem from Sylvemons
Trubbish-Marshadow from Impersonators
Thundahi from Nativemons
Steelix-Minior from Impersonators
Shrek from Crossover Chaos EX (self-vote)

Poppy from Sylvemons
Ghost Glove from Crossover Chaos
Shell Bell from Sylvemons
Back Shield from Crossover Chaos (self-vote)

Esplada (Generation X) (does the rule where a if a mon gets changed in its home Pet Mod, then it gets changed here still apply (since that's very relevant to Generation X subs)?)
Beheeyem (SylveMons)
Thundahi (Nativemons)
Water Vellumental (Crossover Chaos)
Trubbish-Marshadow (Impersonaters)
Appletun-Burned (Breeding Variants)

Serenity Brace (SylveMons)
Back Shield (Crossover Chaos)
Poppy (SylveMons)
Macho Brace (SylveMons)

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Balar (Roulettemons)
Orbeetle (Clean Slate 2)
Pyukchin (Fusion Evolution)
Nihilego (Sylvemons)
Centiskorch (Megamax)
Picante (FE Alpha)

Shell Bell (Sylvemons)

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
VANILLUXE SWEETENS THE SWEAT!
1605039607821.png
1605039631539.png
Vanilluxe (Megas For All)

71 / 95 / 85 / 110 / 95 / 79
Ice Body / Snow Warning / Weak Armor

Mega Vanilluxe

71 / 95 / 85 / 160 / 115 / 109
Cold Sweat

RAICHU KICKSTARTS THE COMPETITION!

1605039939392.png
haunchu.png

Raichu (Megas For All)

60 / 95 / 55 / 90 / 80 / 110
Static / Lightning Rod

Mega Raichu

60 / 125 / 65 / 110 / 100 / 125
Reckless

TRUBBISH THRASHES THE TRASH!
trubbish-marshadow big.png

Trubbish-Marshadow (Impersonators)

91 / 91 / 114 / 72 / 114 / 118
Technician

BEHEEYEM COMES IN PEACE!
1605040523952.png

Beheeyem (Sylvemons)

75 / 75 / 75 / 125 / 95 / 40
Time Warp / Synchronize / Analytic

GARBODOR IS AT YOUR DISPOSAL!
1605040684945.png
1605039631539.png

Garbodor (Megas For All)

80 / 95 / 82 / 60 / 82 / 75
Stench / Weak Armor / Aftermath

Mega Garbodor

80 / 95 / 132 / 95 / 132 / 40
Trash Compactor

PYUKCHIN SPIKES UP THE BATTLE!
pyukchin big.png

Pyukchin (Fusion Evolution)

61 / 90 / 122 / 70 / 117 / 20
Thunderhead

THUNDAHI UPS THE VOLTAGE!
1605041085770.png

Thundahi (Nativemons)

70 / 60 / 90 / 80 / 130 / 80
Aftermath / Storm Drain / Drought

As for items, our winners are Serenety Brace and Macho Brace. Feel free to discuss the winners as well as possible sets below while the next slate hasn't started!

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Alright, gonna give my thoughts on the winners

1605114736952.png
Looks like a pretty interesting Mega. Being able to neutralize its Fire weakness with Cold Sweat sounds great and allows it to make a very unique use of Weather Ball. Base Vanilluxe also looks like a potentially decent Hail setter. Freeze-dry is also really neat for both to hit Pyukchin and other future Water mons

1605115053983.png
Is a nice Offense mon. Don't have much to add to it, Raichu's decently wide Physical movepool helps it be a bit more unique when compared to some other Physical Sweepers

1605115333411.png
Has an interesting nieche with fast bulk. It is pretty decent at stopping Set-up Sweepers with its signature move and can be decent at setting Hazards. Explosion maybe makes it an option for Suicide Lead. definetly very interesting

1605115549239.png
My own submission so obviously I like it. The addition of Macho Brace couples perfectly with Time Warp, giving it a free Life Orb boost and doubling its Speed. I personally think making a mon have 4MSS is an interesting way to make it more balanced, and Beheeyem's lack of good coverage is essentially that

1605115686321.png
I find it hilarious that Trubbish sets hazards only for Garbodor to come in and eat them. That said Garbodor has a very neat nieche in taking advantage of hazards to gain stats, and good natural bulk. It's another option for etting hazards too which I think is neat

pyukchin.png
I really really like this. Sounds like an amazing Unaware wall and a slow pivot all in one. Setting electric Surge is alright, could maybe be relevantin the future, but its main role still looks like just being an Unaware wall and that in itself is already great. It can also spread status and set hazards, so it is really standing in a great spot right now. Currently its also like the one thing to not get murdered by Beheeyem lol

1605116266602.png
I don't know what to think of this one. I suppose its an interesting enough Sun setter, with resisting Water and having super-effective STAB against it, but it has rather mediocre offenses. Spreading Paralyzis and having sparksplosion are both interesting

Macho Brace makes a comeback from the first Smash but unlike there, here it has a very defined user already. Regardless if more users surface in the future, I fully believe this is the best item for Beheeyem, so it already has its worth

Serenity Brace looks like a more nieche item but could be decent to absorb Scalds I guess? I'm very unsure on what exactly would run this but it doesn't sound like a bad item

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Alright, gonna give my thoughts on the winners

View attachment 290585 Looks like a pretty interesting Mega. Being able to neutralize its Fire weakness with Cold Sweat sounds great and allows it to make a very unique use of Weather Ball. Base Vanilluxe also looks like a potentially decent Hail setter. Freeze-dry is also really neat for both to hit Pyukchin and other future Water mons

View attachment 290586Is a nice Offense mon. Don't have much to add to it, Raichu's decently wide Physical movepool helps it be a bit more unique when compared to some other Physical Sweepers

View attachment 290587Has an interesting nieche with fast bulk. It is pretty decent at stopping Set-up Sweepers with its signature move and can be decent at setting Hazards. Explosion maybe makes it an option for Suicide Lead. definetly very interesting

View attachment 290588My own submission so obviously I like it. The addition of Macho Brace couples perfectly with Time Warp, giving it a free Life Orb boost and doubling its Speed. I personally think making a mon have 4MSS is an interesting way to make it more balanced, and Beheeyem's lack of good coverage is essentially that

View attachment 290589 I find it hilarious that Trubbish sets hazards only for Garbodor to come in and eat them. That said Garbodor has a very neat nieche in taking advantage of hazards to gain stats, and good natural bulk. It's another option for etting hazards too which I think is neat

View attachment 290590I really really like this. Sounds like an amazing Unaware wall and a slow pivot all in one. Setting electric Surge is alright, could maybe be relevantin the future, but its main role still looks like just being an Unaware wall and that in itself is already great. It can also spread status and set hazards, so it is really standing in a great spot right now. Currently its also like the one thing to not get murdered by Beheeyem lol

View attachment 290592 I don't know what to think of this one. I suppose its an interesting enough Sun setter, with resisting Water and having super-effective STAB against it, but it has rather mediocre offenses. Spreading Paralyzis and having sparksplosion are both interesting

Macho Brace makes a comeback from the first Smash but unlike there, here it has a very defined user already. Regardless if more users surface in the future, I fully believe this is the best item for Beheeyem, so it already has its worth

Serenity Brace looks like a more nieche item but could be decent to absorb Scalds I guess? I'm very unsure on what exactly would run this but it doesn't sound like a bad item
The Macho Brace here is from Sylvemons while my version submitted by Yoshiblaze for the first Smash is from my (now dismissed) Generation SD. Essentially the same effect though.

Time Wrap definitely makes Beheeyem the potential best user so far for this item, for sure.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
The second slate shall now begin! Remember, please slow down on megas a bit - This isn't a rule but it is much preferred if Megas are kept out of this slate given we've just got 3 at once.

Something else that I encourage is basing your submitions a bit off of what we already have (Or rather what we lack) - Again, not a rule, but would make building for a netagame a lot better

0C10FACC-6246-4FC3-A9DB-F6834D9299E6.png

Pokemon: Water Vellumental
Mod of Origin: Crossover Chaos V2
Stats: 108/95/82/110/100/85 (Total: 580)
Type: Water/Dragon
Ability: Storm Drain
Signature Move: Wash Away
- Type: Water
- Classification: Status
- Accuracy: --
- PP: 20 (max 32)
- Effect: Targets the whole field, including the user. Removes hazards, screens, terrain effects, and semi-trapping effects.
Hydro Pump, Surf, Scald, Water Spout, Water Pulse, Water Gun, Aqua Tail, Waterfall, Liquidation, Flip Turn, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Breath, Draco Meteor, Twister, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Dragon Rush, Bite, Crunch, Hurricane, Gust, Wing Attack, Dual Wingbeat, Fly, Dragon Rage, Whirlpool, Slash, Dragon Dance, Aqua Ring, Roost, Soak, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Roar, Whirlwind, Mist, Water Sport (Also gets Protect, Substitute, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Facade, and Rain Dance)

Overview: The Water Vellumental acts as a support mon that isn't a slouch in the power department. By using Wash Away, you can power up yourself via Storm Drain (since it targets all active mons as well as the field, it also hits yourself, meaning it gets a boost; this has precedent in how Liquid Voice Perish Song interacts with Storm Drain), and you can then hit hard with a Water STAB, or maybe a Draco Meteor. This allows it to stand out from the existing Hazard removal mon of Mega Garbodor, since it boosts power rather than defense while removing hazards. It also exists as a method of removing hazards that doesn't require a Mega Stone to use. You also get Roost, Dragon Tail, Scald, Whirlwind, and Flip Turn to make a solid support movepool. You can also run more offensive sets, such as Scarf Water Spout with Flip Turn, or even Dragon Dance.

Pokemon: Kalosian Gardevoir
Mod of Origin: Regional Variants
Stats: 68/70/80/120/85/95
Mega Stats: 68/100/95/150/95/110
Typing: Fairy/Fighting
Mega Typing: Fairy/Fighting
Abilities: Pixilate/Anticipation/No Guard
Mega Ability: Pixilate
New Moves: Aura Sphere, Volt Switch, Play Rough, Vacuum Wave, Drain Punch, Brick Break, Feint, Meditate, Flail, Mat Block, Counter
Removed Moves: Destiny Bond, Healing Wish, Magic Coat, Zen Headbutt, Confusion, Draining Kiss, Dream Eater, Future Sight, Hypnosis, Magic Room, Stored Power, Synchronoise, Telekinesis, Teleport, Wonder Room
Overview: Kalosian Gardevoir exists as a solid Fairy type, and is primarily designed to be a premier Scarf mon in base. You choose between No Guard Focus Blast or Pixilate Hyper Voice as your reliably stronger attack, with Aura Sphere and Moonblast as your backups, and you then run Volt Switch and one other filler move. The Mega isn't anything to sneeze at either, and you can run No Guard for guaranteed Focus Blast hits (stronger than the Mega's Aura Sphere), only going Mega to smack things with Pixilate Hyper Voice. And if for some reason Ice coverage becomes relevant over Fairy STAB, Triple Axel is a decent surprise option that the Mega can at least deal decent damage with.

90067987-B643-4866-97D7-14253CC6D640.png

Item: Ghost Glove
Mod of Origin: Crossover Chaos V2
Effect: The user's punching moves are considered non-contact and are boosted by 1.2x in power, 1.5x if the move is Shadow Punch. (30 BP Fling)
Overview: Protective Pads plus an Iron Fist boost for punching moves, with a better boost for Shadow Punch because that move is kinda bad otherwise.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:ss/eiscue:

Pokémon: Eiscue
Mod of Origin:
OptiMons
Typing:

Abilities: Ice Face
Noice Form: Swift Swim
Stats: 95 HP / 80 Atk / 120 Def / 65 SpA / 110 SpD / 50 Spe
Noice Form: 95 HP / 90 Atk / 70 Def / 85 SpA / 50 SpD / 130 Spe
Added Moves: Ice Shard

Eiscue is a very scary rain sweeper, hitting 130 Speed before rain starts. Even so, Eiscue is completely reliant on Belly Drum to get off any offensive presense, and therefore is 100% hardwalled by Pyukchin, and has low BP STABs. It also needs to be hit by a physical hit to unlock Noice. That being said, Eiscue can clean weakened teams very efficiently and can be pretty difficult for offensive teams to take down unless adequate scarfers or priority exists.

:ss/cramorant:

Pokémon: Cramorant
Mod of Origin: OptiMons
Typing:

Ability: Gulp Missile*
(Now it can change into Gulping or Gorging form when using any Water-type move.*)
Stats: 115 HP / 85 Atk / 75 Def / 85 SpA / 95 SpD / 80 Spe
Added Moves: U-turn, Brave Bird, Toxic

Cramorant is a defensive pivot that is very annoying to face thanks to its ability Gulp Missile, which now does not demand Surf and Dive to be triggered. It can be a solid SpD wall based on how the metagame develops.

Pokémon: Golurk
Mod of Origin: ViAbilities
Typing:

Abilities: Iron Fist* / Klutz** | HA: No Guard
*Regardless of Type, Punch moves are always Super Effective (as in, deal 2x) against Fairies. Can be 4x is the other type is weak to that type (ie. Fire & Drain Punch would be 4x vs Magerna)
**The user's contact moves will remove the opponent's items, but it will lose its own item upon being hit by any attack.
Stats: 89 HP / 139 Atk / 80 Def / 50 SpA / 80 SpD / 70 Spe
Added Moves: Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance

Golurk is a cool wallbreaker with a bunch of funky abilities. Klutz can utilitize Shadow Claw as a pseudo Knock Off, while it can use No Guard Poltergeist. Iron Fist sucks ass, but its still a great mon outside of that, as a SD breaker, a SR setter and a Choiced user. You can even abuse Klutz's effect and pack SD on a choiced set to be clutch with or without its item.

1605135210646.png

Pokémon: Moltres-Galar
Mod of Origin: Perfect-Galar
Typing:

Abilities: Pressure | HA: Beserk
Stats: Same as in Standard
Added Moves: +Roost, Power Trip, Flamethrower, Bulk Up

Moltres-Galar is a set up sweeper. It utilizes its bulk to either run Double Dance sets or Bulk Up + Power Trip sets. With Aurora Veil most likely gonna be a major trend moving forward in the metagame, NP + Agility may prove to be very potent. Depending on that picks up even fat sets maybe pulled off.

(Sprite incoming)

Pokémon: Exelego-Alola
Mod of Origin: Fusion Evolution
Typing: :

Ability: Frisky Beast - Upon switchin, identifies the highest invested stat of the opponent and boosts its corresponding stat by one stage. (Comes in on a Naive Phero, Exelego's speed gets a boost.)
Stats: 105 HP / 83 Atk / 71 Def / 131 SpA / 113 SpD / 95 Spe
Added Moves: Exeguttor-Alola + Nihilego's movepool.

Exelego-A is a very interesting wallbreaker. It has a solid starting speed tier if 95, great 131 SpA and solid 105/71/113 bulk. LO 3 Attacks, Choice Specs, Choice Scarf and even Power Herb + Meteor Beam are all viable options. The most interestibg thing here though is Frisky Beast, which may either be a worthless Attack boost, or a game changing speed buff for Specs.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
1605134931043.png

Pokémon: Ninjoth
Mod of Origin: Roulettemons
Stats: 88 / 132 / 56 / 66 / 159 / 99
Type:

Abilities: Rattled / Reckless / Liquid Ooze
Aditional moves:
Relevant:

Counter, Crunch, Diamond Storm, Fake Out, Fire Fang, Foul Play, Icicle Crash, Knock Off, Pursuit, Tail Slap, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge, Defog, Refresh, Swords Dance, Yawn

Irrelevant:

Constrict, Dragon Rush, Heavy Slam, Poison Sting, Slam, Slash, Steamroller, Steel Wing, Struggle, Tackle, Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Moonblast, Psystrike, Draining Kiss, Fairy Wind, Shock Wave, Snore, Spit Up, Weather Ball, Cotton Spore, Flatter, Gear Up, Magnet Rise

Ninjoth would be our first Dark type. It has really good Offensive presence with good STABs and alright coverage, as well as access to Pursuit for semi-trapping capabilities. Its high Special Defense allows for switch-in potential and means it can beat Special Attackers somewhat reliably. Its high stats come at at cost tho. 99 Speed is a shaky Speed Tier and it has no way to boost it. Its abilities are mostly below average, with the one exception being Reckless Struggle Wild Charge, which would then just damage itself with no way to recover its HP, taking it down quicker. 56 Defense makes for a pretty exploitable weakness, which alongside its wide array of Type Weaknesses means it isn't too hard to take down despie high Sp Def. Lastly, it needs support to remove hazards, otherwise it gets forced into running Boots, which limits its item potential. The main reason why I subbed Ninjoth is because it fits well with the current meta:

1605135289572.png
+
1605135311809.png

Garbodor is likely the best partner for Ninjoth right now, since as mentioned it requires Hazard Removal, while also having an immunity to Psychic and being able to pressure Ground types. Garbodor also resists Fighting and has pretty good physical bulk as a switch in to patch Ninjoth's weak points

1605135289572.png
vs
1605135544184.png

Pretty simple and straightforward on this one, it resists Vanilluxe's STABs and its high Sp Def allows it to eat Weather Balls, while dishing out super-effective damage with Diamond Storm

1605135289572.png
vs
1605135626105.png

Ninjoth's more relevant role. It's immune to Beheeyem's Psychic and its high Special Defense means it doesn't care about Beheeyem's coverage very much, and forces it to run Signal Beam, leaving it walled by future Steels. Ninjoth then just proceeds to Pursuit Beheeyem out of existance

1605135289572.png
vs
1605135772854.png

Raichu easly beats Ninjoth. High Attack, way higher Speed and super Effective STAB against it. Pretty straightforward

:swsh/stunfisk-galar:
Pokémon: Galarian Stunfisk
Mod of Origin: OptiMons
Stats: 119 / 91 / 99 / 66 / 84 / 32
Type:

Abilities: Mimicry / Storm Drain
Aditional Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Iron Head, Spiky Shield

Last edited:

Pokémon: Orc Eye of Gruumsh
Mod of Origin: CCEX
Stats: 80/130/100/50/80/75[BST 515]
Type:

Ability: Intimidate/Long Reach
Additional moves: Slash, Night Slash, Psycho Cutter, Fury Cutter, Work Up, Sucker Punch, Dual Chop, Fling, Beat Up, Brutal Swing, Hyper Voice, Earthquake, Clangorious Soul, Chatter, Growl, Howl, Bug Buzz, Clanging Scales, literally every other sound move, flash, mystic fire, Swords Dance, Detect, Obstruct, Pursuit, Knock Off, Guidance, Resistance, Command, Bless
Guidance-It's a psychic type decorate clone
Resistance-It's guidance for defense
Command-Psychic|Status|16 Max PP|It's a protect clone, but it also disables the move the user was going to use on the target.
Bless-It's a psychic swords dance clone that effects both the user and its on field allies.

Reasoning: Orc Eye of Gruumsh moreso exists in a similar vain as Kantonian Copperajah, a mon designed with flavor in mind rather than viability. In hind sight I kind of regret subbing it in the first place for CCEX due to the changing nature of how wizards of the coast is approaching, "evil races". Anyway there's still a case for Orc Eye of Gruumsh to be dark type since the power it gains is actually from an evil god, specifically the one eyed wonder that is Gruumsh. It gains a lot of special moves, and it can't use any of them. Given that two of the more defensive mons are poison type I figured he might do better now since he could be a potential wall breaker who slash open the sacks of trash.

Pokémon: Mr. Volcano
Mod of Origin: Fusion Evolution Alpha
Stats: 60 / 77 / 102 / 120 / 110 / 100 [BST 569]
Type:

Abilities: Volcanicity: The effects of both filter and water absorb
Additional moves: All of Mr.Mime's moves and All of Volcanion's Moves
Reasoning: Mr. Volcano, look at him, just wow what a guy. Here we have a special wall breaker who gets an immunity to one of its weaknesses, and reduced damage from the rest. It also has a surprisingly wide movepool and can burn you three ways till sunday. It was intended to be a wallbreaker in FE Alpha but here who knows the terrors that Mr. Volcano might perform.

Honestly I don't have a good visual for this so uhh just imagine Smeargle is wearing a ditto smock.

Pokémon: Smeargle-Ditto
Mod of Origin: Impersonators
Stats: 66 HP / 23 Atk / 40 Def / 23 SpAtk / 51 SpDef / 87 Speed [BST 288]
Type:

Abilities:
Limber/Imposter
Additional moves: All of Smeargle's moves
Reasoning: You look at this thing and go, wow that's just a slightly better smeargle with two abilities that don't really help it. However due to the way impersonator's work with items Smeargle-Ditto gets access to both metal powder and more importantly quick powder. Also since it get's smeargle's movepool it gets every move. You think you can try to slow it down with paralysis, HA HA THINK AGAIN FOOLS! IT'S A LEAD THAT CAN'T BE BEAT, aside from you know priority and also taunt. Plus this thing isn't prankster proof so uhh you can hinder it that way. Knock off also exists which will cripple it severely since without it's magic speed dust, it gets outsped by a lot of things.

:ss/copperajah:
Pokemon: Indian Copperajah
Mod of Origin: Nativemons
Type:

Stats: 122/130/84/50/84/30 (BST 500)
Abilities: Hydrophilic(Metalworker but for water type moves)/Sheer Force
Additional moves: All of Copperajah's moves plus Liquidation, Waterfall, Aqua Jet, and Slack Off
Reasoning: Given that there's a bunch of electric and poison types running around right now, some ground types would be a good choice so here's a slightly bulkier copperajah with water and ground stabs. Also it's slower than BEM so there's also that.

Item: Hot Potato
Mod of Origin: Sylvemons
Effect: When the holder comes into contact with another Pokemon, their hold item is switched with the Hot Potato.

Item: Poppy
Mod of Origin: Sylvemons
Effect: When the user is hit by a contact move, this item is consumed and the opponent becomes drowsy. (Consumable)

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
1605155255703.png

Pokemon: Senko
Mod of Origin: CCEX
Typing:
1605247455858.png
1605247484760.png

Stats: 70/70/80/88/82/115 (BST: 505)
Abilities: Fluffy/Infiltrator/Pampering
Signature Ability: Pampering | On switch-in, heals the previous Pokemon on the field by 25% HP (unless the previous Pokemon has fainted).
Moves: Aromatherapy, Baby-Doll Eyes, Calm Mind, Cotton Guard, Charm, Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball, Light Screen, Moonblast, Morning Sun, Mystical Fire, Nature Power, Nature's Madness, Play Rough, Psychic, Psyshock, Rain Dance, Reflect, Seismic Toss, Stealth Rock, Sunny Day, Teleport, Weather Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Wish

funnee anime sub.
Competitively speaking, Senko would be our first Fairy-type and an extremely versatile cleric, having access to rocks, screens, WishPort, and wisp. Its abilities are fairly interchangable (except Infiltrator, don't use that), Fluffy on balance teams to ward off physical-attackers (252 Atk Reckless Mega Raichu Volt Tackle vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Fluffy Senko: 95-112 (27.6 - 32.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO), and Pampering on stall-teams to reduce chip damage. A Calm Mind set could be used in conjunction with Fluffy, but it doesn't seem that good on paper.

:ss/Claydol:
Pokemon: Claydol
Mod of Origin: CFM
Type:
1605247514223.png
1605247580228.png

Stats: 80/70/105/70/120/75
Abilities: Sand Force/Sand Veil/Filter
Additional Moves: Power Gem (CFM), Psyshock (CFM), Recover, Zen Headbutt (CFM)

An extremely strong mixed wall, blocking offensive threats such as Mega Raichu, Beheeyem, and Thundahi, and dealing with hazards from Trubbish and Garbodor. CFM also grants it access to Recover and Filter, boosting its longevity.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)