Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that. It does look cool. But the problem I have with it is that it is Breloom with stuff attached. The main body should be made of more than one thing too. The overall effect is good though.

Here are some new/old ones that I made:

Most Recent, I asked someone to do, and here is my own. I made it all on my own.

Articuno-Suicune, with a white cloud-thing on his back (What IS that thing?)

Golden-Haired Suicune. Came out well, but I dont like the color-combo. These Suicunes are from when I was making a bunch of Suicune variations.

Golem Revamp, almost done except for the bottom. I kept the eyes, since they look hilarious.

Hells Angel, I just don't like the face. Ursuang mouth, Pidgiot's eyes, and Quillava's fire.

Areocuno, I rather like this one. The end of the tail has Dragonair's beads.

Trapinchrackfly, this one is an insane combo, I just stuffed together a bunch of pokemon. Trapinch Head, with black eyes, Spinarak body, and Beatufly wings. I don't like it personally.

Yinyangcune, the one I made before the Gold-Black one. I like it better.

Tyrannichomp, its a but fuzzy, but I like it.

I didnt like it either and dont like it enough to try to fix.
The Dragonair looks real good.
I dont like how the wings connecto to Arcticune.
Might be because Im colorblind, but the cloud thing on the gold suicune looks like sea-weed to me.
Golem looks too cute to be golem. Damn you horrible RBY drawers! Otherwise its good.
Zangoose looks too clutered.
Your Aero, I think would look good adding little arms, mabey like Rampardos'
Wings look out of place on trapnich thing
I like the recolor.
Head looks horrible on T-Chomp

I didnt like the first one either, I just thought that making his thing around the neck the ring colors would look cool. Didnt work that great though. Just realized on second one I forgot the ring on the left ear. will fix that.

DarkSuicune I'll comment on yours.

Dratini and dragonair look nice, are they RBY revamps or something?
Suicune Articuno fusion, you could make the wings blend in better than that.
Black/gold suicune, I don't like the color combo either, but it's a nicely done recolor.
Golem is win! But remember to use d/p or ADV shading instead of copying the RBY shading.
As for the zangoose thing, I like the concept, just try to make all the body parts blend better and make sure it doesn't look ugly. If you'd fix it the sprite would be awesome.
Aerodactyl/Articuno was nicely done but I don't really like the concept of a light blue aerodactyl... it makes it look so naked.
The trapinch thing is a gimmick k
Blackwhite suicune is very nice.
I don't like tyranichomp. The uniform darkblue color makes it look rather boring and the head isn't attached that well.

Here are some new/old ones that I made:

Most Recent, I asked someone to do, and here is my own. I made it all on my own.

Golem Revamp, almost done except for the bottom. I kept the eyes, since they look hilarious.

Tyrannichomp, its a but fuzzy, but I like it.
Golem=Win!
Dragonair revamp is awesome check mine in previous page
and tyranichomp is cool for me if you fix the colours a bit!

Requests anyone?

Sorry for double post,didnt mean to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)