Format Discussion Super Staff Bros 4 Discussion Thread

I think I'm just qualified enough to give my thoughts for a very early tier list of the mons. This is mostly for fun and based on my experiences playing the tier, but a few of the top ladderers share similar views, bar certain mons. Also this is before the recent nerfs. Mons are not ranked within their tiers.

View attachment 304577
Mind explaining every flaw of my set in excruciating detail so I can go bully INStruct into buffing me? :D

I wanna do one too, but I
I think I'm just qualified enough to give my thoughts for a very early tier list of the mons. This is mostly for fun and based on my experiences playing the tier, but a few of the top ladderers share similar views, bar certain mons. Also this is before the recent nerfs. Mons are not ranked within their tiers.

View attachment 304577
I think this is fairly accurate but some mons could be a little higher, it can be fairly hard to gauge the overall strength of things when they aren't guaranteed to always show up. I wanna work on my personal take but off the top of my head, OM, Nui, Bowman, Ceteris, Kalao, Felucia, temp, Inactive, Lamp and Arby are a little stronger then given credit for

• Wow
Reactions: OM

Celestial

Turn Heavenward
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Last edited:
Might have been demoted or replaced... I haven't played SSB4 in a week but if it did, that's a shame because it was actually really good.

View attachment 306887

Thought I'd make one for fun with how I see things atm, curious to see whos is closest to the winrates!
Probably yours, I have a terrible eye for relative strength. I did mean to put Temp a tier higher than Anri though, considering the relative lack of fairies, and INStruct could probably go a couple of tiers lower considering how much hazard removal and how little threatening priority users there are overall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)